Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

A CIA spook dosen't sound like a great dem but I'll appreciate the lol factor if she knocks out Chud David Brat, who knocked out Corporate stooge Eric Cantor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
re: access to healthcare

sometimes Bernie or AOC mention access and that's ok because I know their goal is at least M4A.

sometimes Gillibrand and Harris mention access and that's bad because their goal isn't M4A.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Radical healthcare access.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

docbeard posted:

Radical healthcare access.

Mandatory healthcare access.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Nonsense posted:

I AM THE STORM

?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPt7NnhwvA

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
All billionaires deserve the opportunity to be spared from the guillotine. The one who bests at least ten other billionaires in a fight to the death will be pardoned all their crimes.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
taste the SUCC

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1027892586126749697?s=21

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i like the krassensteins now

https://twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/1027665936608845829

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

TrilliontonNixon posted:

"Opportunity" is another big one. Sure we wont give you a decent standard of living, but if you jump through these hoops and be a good boy then maybe you'll escape grinding poverty one day!

It will be through an unburied death from a preventable illness before age 55 but you'll still be escaping poverty.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Barry Convex posted:

taste the SUCC

quote:

Industry groups are worried that support for single payer is quickly becoming the default position among Democrats,

quote:

“It is not surprising, therefore, that the insurance companies and drug companies will spend an enormous sum of money in lobbying, campaign contributions and television ads to defeat Medicare for all, but they are on the wrong side of history,” Sanders said in a statement to The Hill when asked about the new industry group. “Whether they like it or not, we will succeed in guaranteeing health care for all because this is an idea whose time has come.”

Wow, President Bernie!

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Gonna raise premiums again?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/cannotrunfast/status/1027707488953610240

ah but u don't even want to bomb iran? checkmate leftailures

Iran is a islamic theocratic state that hates your freedoms and wants to take over the middle east

Therefore, it is imperative that we back the other islamic theocratic state that hates your freedoms and wants to take over the middle east

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://twitter.com/veryimportant/status/1027920944180944896?s=21

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I hope no crypto-fascists from Vermont prevented the company that built that evil, evil car from being justly prosecuted for their creation's despicable act

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Highmark Blue Wave Blue Shield

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1027936522643955712

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

is there a reason for this or does Liz just really like her premium TV series

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Goofy Elizabeth Warren will never be president

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

warren isnt qualified

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

outside of BERNIE she's the only one I'll vote for. Also, Ballers owns.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Dirk Pitt posted:

outside of BERNIE she's the only one I'll vote for. Also, Ballers owns.

she’s basically indistinguishable from any other Democrat with the sole exception of some good ideas regarding financial regulation

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

GalacticAcid posted:

she’s basically indistinguishable from any other Democrat with the sole exception of some good ideas regarding financial regulation

I don't disagree. She's still the least succ of the REAL DEMOCRATS who are favored. I wouldn't do phone banks or anything for her, but I'd go through the effort of doing a mail in vote to Oklahoma.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
that's fair

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Succ Zone, it's 27 days until primary day in DE. We can get rid of a wife beater, but we need your help on phones. Please sign up to volunteer.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wow, glad that my selfless work of telling powerful government officials about upcoming tv programming is appreciated

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

brap posted:

her video got a million views or some poo poo but they turned all the comments and votes off presumably because the actual response was "sooo...is there anything in particular you're trying to actually accomplish as a congresswoman?"

democrats suck, but lets be fair here - they probably turned the comments off because they were full of deranged rants, slurs, nazi propaganda and calling for death of everyone to the left of mussolini

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

oh hell yes i would so watch this

https://twitter.com/ositanwanevu/status/1027942636672483329?s=21

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

This would actually probably be good

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

:same:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/FreequentFlyr/status/1027599156037251073

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal posted:

wow, does kerri harris officially accept an endorsement from noted russian asset grenn gleenwald??

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The Muppets On PCP posted:

A Democratic candidate for Congress in a conservative north Georgia district who was convicted this week of drunken driving challenged the officers who stopped him to a fight and repeatedly insulted the county he was running to represent.

Steven Lamar Foster boasted about how many times he’s been arrested and called the officers who arrested him “Barneys” in dash-cam footage of the September arrest obtained by The Dalton Daily Citizen-News.

“Eleven years I served this county,” Foster told police in the dash-cam video. “I hate this county. I prayed to God that he would curse it. And guess what? He did. Man, I saw it hit and cursed, and I saw people laid off right and left — white people. I hate this county ...”

Foster is challenging Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Graves in the northwest Georgia district, a deep-red bastion where Democrats have struggled to gain traction.

He was jailed Monday after a jury convicted him of driving under the influence, a misdemeanor violation until the fourth offense. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for next week, and Foster could face possible prison time of 10 days to a year.

Foster, 61, has been investigated by the U.S. Army on allegations he stole surplus military boats to deliver humanitarian aid. Honduran police charged four of his charitable group’s employees with cocaine trafficking.

And he has been stripped of his Georgia medical license and slapped with hundreds of thousands of dollars in local, state and federal tax liens. He now owns the site of an “adults only, clothing-optional lifestyle retreat” in North Georgia.

After he was stopped by police in September 2017, Foster encouraged them to record his statements so he could later get a copy of the footage. He requested his blood samples be sent to CIA headquarters and said he was unfazed by the threat of prison.

“Go right ahead, I’ve had them pinched before by Colombian police,” Foster tells the arresting officer as he was handcuffed, according to the newspaper. “It’s all right, I’ve been in jail in six drat countries and the state of Mississippi.”

jfc this guy owns
Foster/aoc 2020

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

...you get pardoned by the President?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

get richard wolff on there too while we're at it :yeshaha:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This makes a lot more sense than the initial challenge, because instead of "politician has to do a politics debate against some rando because they were triple-dog dared" it's just "two assholes yelling at each other" which is par for the course

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/1027890576438517762?s=21

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Is this like GunChart.jpg but for who is the most oppressed?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Is this like GunChart.jpg but for who is the most oppressed?

resultrs from asking the altright this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

loquacius posted:

This makes a lot more sense than the initial challenge, because instead of "politician has to do a politics debate against some rando because they were triple-dog dared" it's just "two assholes yelling at each other" which is par for the course

matt will be calmly disassembling ben’s faulty logic for an hour, eyes closed the entire time