Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

super sweet best pal posted:

Ask for all syrup in the squishee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
is apu inclined towards duff? or dead pigeons?

>inquire about the roaming slurpees

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Put a bucket over his head and steal everything while he comments on the bucket.

----------------

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

> Search Kwik-E-Mart for loot

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
are we sure barney meant milhouse? maybe he meant the dud

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Apu says: An all syrup Squishy will cost you a 20 dollar bill.

We only have 70 buxx, no 20 dollar bills.

Let's buy 2 green squishys for now, a beef jerky and a small coffee.

We have 51 buxx left.

--------------

Pretend i posted little pictures of marge and apu talking or maybe ill ammend this later

Marge: *homer face with question mark*

Apu: *homer face, NO sign, sad face

Marge: *picture roaming squishy monster in text*

Apu: I told that bespectacled man to stay away from the squishy machine but he insisted on messing with it regardless. He said something about "high densities of the sweeeet sweet saccharides (mwa-hey) being the perfect substrate to test the enlifener that I've been working on (nn-hai)".

Next thing that I know the store is overrun with these squishy monstrosities. I would have the place fumigated but I don't want to close the shop. Besides, Manjula was able to coerce most of the things to the store, I don't know how she does it.

-------------

Bart will show off his stolen loot soon.

I should've made Apu be like VISHNU VISHNU SHIVA BRAHMMA GANESH GANESH AAAAH PARVATI HAHAHA KALIKA

(hinduism is the coolest religion imo)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
professor frink

:argh:

my vote is either find millhouse, talk to manjula about how she handles the squishy monsters or try to find frink's lab

damn horror queefs

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
We should make an offering to the Ganesha shrine for bonuses! +1 to worldly wisdom. Or is that the secret to Manjula's monster training skill? Truly this is a world of magic and mystery

hevnz 2 murgatroyd

by Smythe
Go to Springfield Elementary and find Milhouse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Have marge take bart back in t and pay for the things he stole. Rewarding theft is not a good way to raise a child.

----------------

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Go to Springfield Elementary and find Milhouse

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Things to consider:

-Frink's lab is not accessible atm

-It's Saturday so school is out, Milhouse is likely at his house, bart knows the way.

-Manjula is at her home, she most likely has her hands busy due to her babbies but maybe she would appreciate a Marge visit?

-Should we stop by the Simpson stead?

It seems like the consensus is to go find Milhouse

Sorry for being slow, I had most of the week off work so I was able to poo poo drawings out all day.

ChaseSP

Go to Milhouse.

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

ChaseSP posted:

Go to Milhouse.

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Nah, go to Thrillho instead.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
try milpool

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ChaseSP posted:

Go to Milhouse.

Elfface posted:

canyoneer posted:

try milpool

although stopping by the simpson home might help us find lisa?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
lisa is definitely a party member possibility, because she has the vegetarian trait and the jerky has a MEAT PRODUCT trait

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Joke's on you - the party member is actually Paul McCartney.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Elfface posted:

go to milhouses' thrillhouse

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

We are going to Milhouse house!!!

Milhouse lives about 3 blocks away.

ROLLING (need: >6) we got 17.

So we get away without an encou- BART DID YOU STEAL THAT... Entire OLD HAM?

Hmmmmmrrrrrr...... I want you to march back in there and pay for that ham. And you look Apu in the eyes and apologize

Barm: holy cow man ay carumba

Apu: I heard that young man, by saying holy cow you are making a mockery of my culture and religion. Stop being such a piece of poo poo. That will be 12 dollars for the ham. Now get out.

Bart: ...And come again?

Apu: out.

Maggie: *suck suck* >8( (youre a fuckup and a goddamn idiot, bart)

(39 buxx remaining)

ANYWAY we rolled a 17 and so arrive at Milhousehouse.

Stay tuned

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Is there time to stop at the fireworks factory on the way to the MilHouse?

pablo gbscobar

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
>check to see if Milhouse is sleeping in his tent out back

Plant MONSTER.

Fireworks factory is quite a bit away! I’ll take a note, though.

Marge and Our Heroes arrive at Millhout van Housens House

Marge rings the doorbell *rolls a d20, an 18... wow she rings the doorbell just... so well!*

Luann: Oh. Hello... Bart, if you’re here to see Milhouse, I’m afraid he doesn’t want company right now.

Scaly Haylie

where are your glasses luann

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
>recruit Luann into the party. if she is on our team she cant stop us from seeing Milhouse , right?

Detective No. 27

You know what?

>Fight Luann Van Houten

Scaly Haylie

Detective No. 27 posted:

You know what?

>Fight Luann Van Houten

Dungeon Ecology

Detective No. 27 posted:

You know what?

>Fight Luann Van Houten

*pokemon fight music starts*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
this swirly is way overdue!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hyrax Attack!

We demand to be taken seriously

Detective No. 27 posted:

You know what?

>Fight Luann Van Houten

Careful! She has Jacuzzi suit armor! And her boyfriend Pyro is immune to Bart’s chair strike.

Gridlocked

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Careful! She has Jacuzzi suit armor! And her boyfriend Pyro is immune to Bart’s chair strike.

I'm sorry do you mean Gryo?

Hyrax Attack!

We demand to be taken seriously

Gridlocked posted:

I'm sorry do you mean Gryo?

I double checked Frinkiac, her boyfriend who gets hit by the chair is Pyro. She cheats on him with Gyro.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
maggie is a badass...

:stare:

Plant MONSTER.

Looks like we’re going to clobber our way through Luann when I’m back home.

Very unmargely but her homey is in potential peril

take the moon

by sebmojo
if we go the chaotic route will marge eventually look like this

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

Thats something to consider for Chaos Marge for sure.

Anyway the simpsons people contacted me and want me to make this a real game and they said they'll divest all the funds the voice actors made for simpsons seasons 30 to 46 straight to me! Im rich!!! gently caress you fucks!!!!

Marge: Actually, Luann, we were wondering if you... or Milhouse have seen Homer around.

Luann: Well Marge, for your information Milhouse has been in his room all week. I would know because he's grounded.

Now leave. Please.

Marge: But someone we know said they saw Milhouse with Homer not too long ago.

Luann: I just told you he's been grounded the whole time. He wasn't with Homer or anyone else last night.

Bart: Hey maybe we could just talk to him for a cowabunga second dude.

Luann: You just. Don't. Get. It.

https://youtu.be/DVcyZ_TtLhI

Plant MONSTER.

Turn order established. Awaiting commands.

Plant MONSTER.

She’s dangerous be careful!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The spectacles are her weak point! Baort's slingshot was made for this.

• Locked thread