Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

:same: Linda

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

Former DILF posted:

this doesn't actually work, you have to live with what you've done for the rest of your life

Oh, you're not wrong; I was only referring to the weebing it up in that post specifically coming to an end.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

wtf is this, and where can I find more?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This is my 2018 mood right here

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

classic Egg Boy tho

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Say Nothing posted:

Variety pack.

what is this bullshit right here

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/i059MdC.jpg

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Aug 12, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Goddamn eggboy lol. :negative:

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

When imodium was first made, it was thought to be a high risk for abuse because it is an opiate and it was not until it became clear that it doesnt also get you high that it became widely available

i know this is from 7 pages ago but i just want to clarify that it absolutely can get you high. im dumb as heck and have done every drug out there and at one point i heard immodium could get you high, i started in small doses and worked my way up to a 140-200 pill a day habit. ive used heroin/fentanyl/random research chemical opioids just for reference

it gets you high just like any other opiate, it pins your pupils, makes you itchy, numbs your emotions, all the good stuff. only a lot more lovely.

its not as euphoric but it restored my interest in life and hobbies for a while and then just as with heroin or any other drug eventually i had to take it to feel normal. the withdrawals are just as bad as heroin and its the kind of stuff you cant pin on placebo. when i stopped taking it my pupils looked like i had just dosed lsd (they were completely dilated) and i had extreme hot/cold hills, sweating like mad, extreme anxiety and irritability, insomnia, racing heart, suicidal depression, the works

immodium gets you high when you take stupid amounts, but will eventually kill you due to something i only vaguely remember regarding calcium deficiency in the heart or something. would not recommend, but anyone who tells you it cant cross the blood brain barrier is wrong simply because that is only true when you take the recommended dose

i live in i think the opiate capital of the US and every single store in a 50 mile radius is always out of immodium because junkies steal it. stores have started only stocking the 12 pill packs or putting it behind the counter. people still steal it

hopefully this counts as a cursed post or something

discarded box fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Aug 12, 2018

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Sounds more like a cursed life.

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Sounds more like a cursed life.

haha. it truly is my friend, it truly is

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

discarded box posted:

immodium

lot more lovely.

huh good to know. or well - kinda wish I didn't know, just in case. thanks for telling that story though. hope you are being sober and all that good stuf. being strung out is cursed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

discarded box posted:

worked my way up to a 140-200 pill a day habit.

:stare:

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Rad-daddio posted:

wtf is this, and where can I find more?

https://www.facebook.com/welcometomymemepage/

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

kcroy posted:

what is this bullshit right here

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/i059MdC.jpg:nws:

I think it may be a variation of this with two helpers:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

discarded box posted:

i know this is from 7 pages ago but i just want to clarify that it absolutely can get you high. im dumb as heck and have done every drug out there and at one point i heard immodium could get you high, i started in small doses and worked my way up to a 140-200 pill a day habit. ive used heroin/fentanyl/random research chemical opioids just for reference

it gets you high just like any other opiate, it pins your pupils, makes you itchy, numbs your emotions, all the good stuff. only a lot more lovely.

its not as euphoric but it restored my interest in life and hobbies for a while and then just as with heroin or any other drug eventually i had to take it to feel normal. the withdrawals are just as bad as heroin and its the kind of stuff you cant pin on placebo. when i stopped taking it my pupils looked like i had just dosed lsd (they were completely dilated) and i had extreme hot/cold hills, sweating like mad, extreme anxiety and irritability, insomnia, racing heart, suicidal depression, the works

immodium gets you high when you take stupid amounts, but will eventually kill you due to something i only vaguely remember regarding calcium deficiency in the heart or something. would not recommend, but anyone who tells you it cant cross the blood brain barrier is wrong simply because that is only true when you take the recommended dose

i live in i think the opiate capital of the US and every single store in a 50 mile radius is always out of immodium because junkies steal it. stores have started only stocking the 12 pill packs or putting it behind the counter. people still steal it

lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

discarded box posted:

i gotta ask

how were the poops

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

discarded box posted:

i know this is from 7 pages ago

how the hell did you poo poo out the food that you ate

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm gonna ask a question and it's gonna curse myself for even asking it.

How were you administering the imodium?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Imodium is the opiate of the asses

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bitmap posted:

how the hell did you poo poo out the food that you ate

Like any other opiate, the answer is probably "not very often, and painfully."

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

discarded box posted:

I hope you're doing better now, like life-wise?

And yeah I think the curse in this post is imagining you trying to squeeze out a football sized rock hard turd after a week long immodium bender.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

https://twitter.com/VK_HM/status/1027868885494710272

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

bike tory posted:

I hope you're doing better now, like life-wise?

And yeah I think the curse in this post is imagining you trying to squeeze out a football sized rock hard turd after a week long immodium bender.

strangely enough the human body is incredible at adaptation and after a few weeks of extremely painful stomach cramps and gas my poops returned to normal

my life is better now I guess, still have crippling anxiety and hardcore depression but I've finally found a therapist I click with, after going through literally 9 or 10 over the years, and I'm making slow progressy

I have been drug free for 4 years so that's something I guess

Maybe I'm an exception but my body always adjusted very quickly to any opiate abuse and I never suffered poop trauma

Infinitum posted:

I'm gonna ask a question and it's gonna curse myself for even asking it.

How were you administering the imodium?

Orally because up the butt is too much work

discarded box fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Aug 12, 2018

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well done gj hf!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

discarded box posted:

Orally because up the butt is too much work

I was expecting "200 pills up my butt every day"

This is slightly less cursed

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

its ok he landed in water. no fall damage

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/cursedimgs/status/1028627442766958592

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yeerks? In my brain?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bobby Digital posted:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

...there is a tarp on the floor.

Why is there a tarp on the floor?

:stonk:

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person posted:

I have bad news for you about what furries do in those suits.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

elmer chud posted:

I have bad news for you about what furries do in those suits.

Is it everything?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

You know it in your heart

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bobby Digital posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Are they gonna oil that mother up and do sick rear end windmills on it??????

https://i.imgur.com/uPslj.gifv

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Bobby Digital posted:

hahahaha

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Karate Bastard posted:

Are they gonna oil that mother up and do sick rear end windmills on it??????

https://i.imgur.com/uPslj.gifv

That snake is like, "Finally! He'll have to take a shower now!"

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Bobby Digital posted:

fuckin lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU