Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1028767211584974853

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/SachaBaronCohen/status/1028752625494183936

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Crowsbeak posted:

Alt lights new script, "well alt right was a psyop"

https://twitter.com/pete_shearer/status/1028761151830671363

The alt-right realizing they have received extensive support from the state but thinking it's because the state is trying to subvert them is very on brand for them.

DC police just spend millions making sure they can have their rally, and these guys are so incompetent they think the cops are bullying them.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1028688637523841024

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
jake tapper and his both sides retweeting

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/wusa9/status/1028738177052409857

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

So what you're saying is keep doing what you're doing, it is good and effective, gotchya.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Grape posted:

So what you're saying is keep doing what you're doing, it is good and effective, gotchya.

https://twitter.com/LaterCapitalism/status/973347236523511809

yup

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Counterprotest was fun. Got to see these Nazis get clowned in public, so that was great.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

police gave them a great big safe space to be genocidal dipshits and they still couldn't come out in full force laffeaux

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Grape posted:

Do they really though? I mean yeah I could see flyover chuds getting jumpy around Italians because of the swarthiness (might as well be latinos!!!), but even Neo-Confederates love throwing in the ol' "ANGLO-CELTIC" heritage. On account of utter devestating levels of paleness I just can't see Irishness on the wrong side of modern American racism, seems almost absurd.

Chud like Italians because of all the cool things that Italian guys do in mob movies that chuds get envious over. For example, they have friends, and spend time with their friends.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
Seeing heaps more black faces among the DC antifa than usual

lol I wonder how many of these white supremacist guys came to DC with no idea just how big its black population is, like the top gear dudes

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slugnoid posted:

lol I wonder how many of these white supremacist guys came to DC with no idea just how big its black population is, like the top gear dudes

If you show that you're willing to take it to Nazis, people will show up to help.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

I just noticed he has the figure skater Sasha Cohen as his avatar.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/Journo_Christal/status/1028753625483538433

Jake Tapper retweeted this. I'm getting the feeling that the mainstream media is just WAITING to unleash their ANTIFA TERROR stories now that it seems the alt-right will be going into hiding.
Holy poo poo, our brave first responders were surrounded by an angry crowd and very nearly killed seriously injured injured yelled at before riding away.

Tapper and the rest of the media must be so loving frustrated that no one has opened fire at the other side or viciously beaten a cop yet. Its all so drat restrained.

cheese has issued a correction as of 01:54 on Aug 13, 2018

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

KiteAuraan posted:

Honestly, I'd go as a group of all Pillar Men,

AY-YA-YA-YAAAAAAAAAA

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
jenkins gets it

https://twitter.com/ChuckModi1/status/1028698100976820224

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
like i said these look like unmasked randos batting away a camera that someone just stuck right in their face so its so good that the elite media are associating local pissed off folks with blocced up antifa supersoldiers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
they're so loving bad at opsec lol

https://twitter.com/WestWAFrogHunt/status/1028771470586142720

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
so did like 20 chuds show up for DC jerk off time?

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

KiteAuraan posted:

Honestly, I'd go as a group of all Pillar Men

Who What Now posted:

AY-YA-YA-YAAAAAAAAAA

"Mezame tamai, antifa supersoldiers"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

when are the police going to reach breaking point and stop protecting these idiots who while they might agree with are constantly loving up the peace

or do they like it because it lets them put in huge amounts of overtime?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

prisoner of waffles posted:

"Mezame tamai, antifa supersoldiers"

https://youtu.be/sblR0eIRW-I

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jose posted:

when are the police going to reach breaking point and stop protecting these idiots who while they might agree with are constantly loving up the peace

they're never gonna break against the nazis, what you're asking is "when will we get Haymarket style conditions" where the cops are rounding up and executing anti-fascist and pro-labor protesters in broad daylight on big city streets

there's no situation or cirumstance or anything where the cops do a single thing to help or abet or approve of non-nazis

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jose posted:

lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Jose posted:

You need people who can rub together two brain cells in the police force first

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

they're never gonna break against the nazis, what you're asking is "when will we get Haymarket style conditions" where the cops are rounding up and executing anti-fascist and pro-labor protesters in broad daylight on big city streets

there's no situation or cirumstance or anything where the cops do a single thing to help or abet or approve of non-nazis

i was thinking back to the posts about how while cops are nazis before that they like people not constantly causing poo poo to go on

idk i probably shouldn't post after waking up in the middle of the night bedfore i've got back to sleep

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

If the question is "when will the police do the right thing" the answer is always "never"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jose posted:

i was thinking back to the posts about how while cops are nazis before that they like people not constantly causing poo poo to go on

idk i probably shouldn't post after waking up in the middle of the night bedfore i've got back to sleep

they're allies, not friends, to the right

the right doesn't understand this, but it basically means they'll do whatever they can to promote genocide and facism as long as it doesn't result in unpleasantness or extra work for themsleves

when poo poo finally hits the fan, they'll just roll around literally killing anybody left of Reagan like they have done a dozen times in the past

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm not talking about them doing the right thing or when poo poo hits the fan. just that there are enough of these rallies that they decide to beat the poo poo out of the nazis as well as the protesters to shut them down for while

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jose posted:

i'm not talking about them doing the right thing or when poo poo hits the fan. just that there are enough of these rallies that they decide to beat the poo poo out of the nazis as well as the protesters to shut them down for while

the other determinant factor is that they're super lazy and not used to actually doing anything at all under any circumstance

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Cops probably regard the 4chan types as weirdos and don’t perceive the continuity of their worldviews as much as they see the pathetic shits they used to beat up and whip with towels in high school. The real issue is that they will always instinctively fear and hate black people and leftists, and that predominates over everything.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jose posted:

this will never happen.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Slugnoid posted:

People of color feel empowered when they're not the only ones out there. Any white people who are willing and able to support non-white causes has a moral responsibility to show up.

Jose posted:

Politics aside, I don't think you really understand how much cops love overtime. It's not just money, it's pensionable income.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

GWBBQ posted:

Politics aside, I don't think you really understand how much cops love overtime. It's not just money, it's pensionable income.
This is why when then punish cops by putting them on desk duty, or suspension with pay, it's actually a bit bigger of a deal than it seems - it makes them ineligible for OT, which is where cops really make their money.

It's the same reason all those "we're not going to supply security at NFL games until the players support Are Troops" threats are so hollow. Cops are constitutionally incapable of walking away from easy-duty OT money.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone noticng the ad at the top of the page is for Dinesh’s comedy movie?

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 03:23 on Aug 13, 2018

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Lawman 0 posted:

You need people who can rub together two brain cells in the police force first

a friendly reminder that courts ruled that it's ok to intentionally only hire dumb people to be police.

iirc, the justification was that most of police work is really boring so they'd lose a lot of money training up a smart person who would find it tedious and quit. the solution was to issue IQ tests and not hire anyone much above dumb-to-average, instead of questioning why smart people don't like working in an authoritarian rules-heavy environment.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
the cucked far right of the US would fellate a cop if ordered to. the best you can hope for US cops (atleast as a large group) is indifference like at spencers last college talk where they didnt give a gently caress and the protesters beat the poo poo out of the TWP nazis

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1028732404540862465

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
every single cop thats interacted with baked alaska has been fine tho, but perhaps that's cheating.

one of the best ones was when a group of 7 girls stole his iphone and smashed it on the sidewalk, as he was in the middle of reporting the crime the cops drove off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Reclines Obesily posted:

the cucked far right of the US would fellate a cop if ordered to. the best you can hope for US cops (atleast as a large group) is indifference like at spencers last college talk where they didnt give a gently caress and the protesters beat the poo poo out of the TWP nazis

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1028732404540862465

it’s always the most sexless of losers who are mad about the perfectly consensual sex habits of others