Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

While I think the shirt buttoned up all the way makes someone look like a dweeb, I don't think you should read anything further into it than that. There are dweebs on both sides. Some, I am sure, are fine people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

FuturePastNow posted:

While I think the shirt buttoned up all the way makes someone look like a dweeb, I don't think you should read anything further into it than that. There are dweebs on both sides. Some, I am sure, are fine people.

it was a thing 3 of 4 years ago. “top button swag”

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

EL BROMANCE posted:

that tshirt pic is a photoshop, but it says a lot that you just don’t question that stuff anymore. nothing is a surprise anymore.

got a link to the original?

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

Outrail posted:

*Breaking: President Trump announces development of 7th branch of US military. Claims Time Force will ensure American dominance of the time-stream, now, later and into the past.*

If it's a legitimate causality break, the universe has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. If it's illegitimate, we have Time Force.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

If local government isn't making sure that the voting is secure, (which voting can be done using paper, pens, phones for communications and enough people with the ability to loving count) then that local government wants Russia to hack their election, and that local Government should be held accountable as traitors.

538 did a little story about how the midterms could be hacked.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-russia-could-steal-the-midterms/

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Randumb Thots posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1027647478936608768?s=21

How can you choose? They’d all look good on a $30 Chinese made hat.

20 pages behind but I don't care. Here's my submission.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

BlockChainNetflix posted:

If it's a legitimate causality break, the universe has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. If it's illegitimate, we have Time Force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVyBG_aNFLE

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Spent a full 30 seconds wondering how the hell you gently caress up a swastika that bad.

Did you realize it's the number 45 turn diagonally to give the appearance of a swastika?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Did you realize it's the number 45 turn diagonally to give the appearance of a swastika?

Yeah, but it took me 30 seconds :thejoke:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jabberlock posted:

20 pages behind but I don't care. Here's my submission.

Your WINNER!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

How did they get these numbers? I could wrap my head around several hundred showing up because there's no shortage of poo poo people, but if I'm a Nazi and I'm going to the Nazi party and I roll up on like six sad dudes in a tragic little clot I'd turn my armband inside out real quick and whistle tunelessly as I stroll past. It's like going to see your friends band play and only six people show up. It's less awkward to turn and leave than to stay and be a witness.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Frankenstyle posted:

How did they get these numbers? I could wrap my head around several hundred showing up because there's no shortage of poo poo people, but if I'm a Nazi and I'm going to the Nazi party and I roll up on like six sad dudes in a tragic little clot I'd turn my armband inside out real quick and whistle tunelessly as I stroll past. It's like going to see your friends band play and only six people show up. It's less awkward to turn and leave than to stay and be a witness.

sounds like you're a lovely friend / nazi

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1028789237498310657

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I don't think I can without giving myself brain damage

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Kinda poo poo that his original milquetoast 'agree to disagree' t-shirt is being co-opted through a Photoshop to make it look like he's at least a few levels more idiotic than he actually is but gently caress chuds so whatever.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

It's like Breakfast Club / Roaemary's Baby slash fiction.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Junk posted:

got a link to the original?

sure thing. shirt is just as crappy, but at least it doesn’t contain mind breaking concepts.

https://twitter.com/ampersine/status/1028834040739254273?s=21

apparently it was sourced from a news article.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/kebejay/status/1028773971049631744

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
How sad do you have to be to major in mortuary science just to get laid. Poor Dan.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

spaceblancmange posted:

I just checked this on the wiki pedia. holy poo poo how did that happen lol

Anyone can edit that website you know :nono:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

But why would anyone do something so cruel and implausible?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
you know I live alone and work from home. I've spent the last 2 years in total isolation in a small dark room with a computer.

A few months into this experience I started hearing that this guy that I had never heard of before with all of his fantastical qualities became the president of the united states. I've never seen him. I don't know who he is. I never heard of him before until one day he was just everywhere.

100% of my information regarding donald trump. all of his scandals. Everything even tangentially related to him has been relayed to me through the same computer that is my only contact to the outside world.

does any of this really exist. is donald trump actually a real person. has anything actually happened or is this all my mind making up its own world in absence of external stimuli.

nothing about donald trump has actually affected my life in any way aside from what I read on my computer in my small dark room alone.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
so how many ships do you have on Star Citizen?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Methanar posted:

you know I live alone and work from home. I've spent the last 2 years in total isolation in a small dark room with a computer.

A few months into this experience I started hearing that this guy that I had never heard of before with all of his fantastical qualities became the president of the united states. I've never seen him. I don't know who he is. I never heard of him before until one day he was just everywhere.

100% of my information regarding donald trump. all of his scandals. Everything even tangentially related to him has been relayed to me through the same computer that is my only contact to the outside world.

does any of this really exist. is donald trump actually a real person. has anything actually happened or is this all my mind making up its own world in absence of external stimuli.

nothing about donald trump has actually affected my life in any way aside from what I read on my computer in my small dark room alone.

congratulations on being white

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Probably some 400lb hacker

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Methanar posted:

this guy ^^ has the only copy of the piss tape on his computer and he doesn't even watch it. Sad!

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Methanar posted:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

good

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

This except it's a child in a cage.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also a white lady named Heather something got murdered by a Nazi if that helps you feel some emotional connection to all this.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Murdering white women to own the non-whites.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Avirosb posted:

Murdering white women to own the non-whites.

He had no choice, she was disagreeing with him out loud when he just wanted to march with torches yelling about jews in peace.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
wasn't it a car that killed that lady

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
really it was the gas that made the car go, and the oil that made the gas, and isis who stole the oil, so we need another 50 years and 800 trillion dollars in the middle east killing civilians for sport

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
but the white man invented cars with his white mind so it all comes full circle

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/realBlackDon/status/1028738190428065793

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.
Not smart or tough enough to be considered real nazis

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Grape posted:

lol I've been around that area, yeah this is exactly that sort of prime Tri-State area poo poo, and definitely not the boonies. This dude is an utterly excuseless turd.

Yeah if you were talking eastern Suffolk (but before it gets to the nice parts like Northport and the Hamptons) yeah it's chud central but lol at him growing up in loving Syosset and being a chud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

ScrubLeague posted:

really it was the gas that made the car go, and the oil that made the gas, and isis who stole the oil, so we need another 50 years and 800 trillion dollars in the middle east killing civilians for sport

And under Obama's proposed new national fuel economy standards, the car would have been able to go further on one tank and kill more people. Really makes you think that Obama is the founder of ISIS.