Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Mayo turns a tasty pickle and peanut butter sandwich into a sandwich of the Gods. Mayo completes the flavor triumvirate in that case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chicken and tuna salad are good for days that I don't want to grill up some chicken for dinner, op

Good mayo salads have mustard in em tho

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
at least miracle whip isn't under attack by this degenerate generation

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bullfrog posted:

Mayo turns a tasty pickle and peanut butter sandwich into a sandwich of the Gods. Mayo completes the flavor triumvirate in that case.

...poo poo, that sounds just crazy enough to be really tasty, brb

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

he's made a powerful enemy this day

Jordan Peterson is declaring a fatwa on his rear end as we speak for Crimes Against Lobsters

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

Chicken and tuna salad are good for days that I don't want to grill up some chicken for dinner, op

should still probably cook the chicken before making chicken salad

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Mayo is a force-multiplier for other condiments.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five posted:

should still probably cook the chicken before making chicken salad

I reported this post

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I just checked and Jacob Wohl's podcast still appears in the podcast app. So he's lying or too stupid to know otherwise.

I think he's just desperate for people to think he's at that tier, where they ban him because anybody cares about what he says.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

sandwiches too. mayo on one slice of bread, mustard on the other. so simple!

helps minced ingredients stay on, too

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I reported this post

I reported THIS post for implicitly telling me that I should log off in CSPAM

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Al! posted:

Clearly, there’s something more to this river of resentment than a miscible mixture of eggs and oil. And it’s obvious to me that this condimental divide can be traced to young folks’ rejection of what they sneeringly consider a boring white food. Do you think 23andMe and MyHeritage and all those other DNA testing companies are flourishing because people want to find out their ancestors came from Aberdeen? Hells, no; they wannabe from Marrakesh or Manchuria or Malawi. It’s the same with condiments. I’m not part of the elderly mayo masses; I’m turkey and Swiss on ciabatta with tzatziki, chipotle spread and a little basil pesto. That’s who I am, dammit. My sandwich, my self.

Ah yes, the non-European condiments of tzatziki and pesto.

This isn't even white supremacist, it's a probably midwestern boomer freaking out about anything (absolutely anything) they aren't used to lol. God what a garbage loving generation.

EDIT: Or she's from Philly apparently and has somehow retained a waspy as gently caress bubble around her food intake, which is quite an achievement.

Grape has issued a correction as of 21:08 on Aug 13, 2018

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Grape posted:

EDIT: Or she's from Philly apparently and has somehow retained a waspy as gently caress bubble around her food intake, which is quite an achievement.

yeah like i said, white supremacist

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
not posting a link but there's a recent sam hyde video which with no exaggeration is straight out of 1930s nazi germany or that bioshock game with the 'protect us from the foreign hordes' stuff. not surprising of course, mainly that hyde has really given up on subtlety.

in the bit, hyde rolls a boulder up a hill past a black man, a hispanic man and an asian man while talking about things white people invented (purportedly). each man then thanks white men for creating these things. (asian guy doesn't say anything though.)

when he reaches the top, a woman runs up and thanks him for letting women vote.

after she does that, the boulder rolls back down the hill:

a jew pops up and goes "what happened to your boulder, goy?"

hyde: "i don't know. i wasn't looking. and the next thing i knew, the boulder's gone."

the jew laughs "hee hee hee!" and disappears.

hyde wrote:

quote:

First actor did not know what was going on. Second actor knew what was up and did a million takes trying to sneak in Daily Show anti-White jibes and change the tone of the sketch but we got one good one outta him. Third guy was such a bad actor we just cut his lines entirely. The end effect is supposed to be a boulder rolling downhill on it's own (we woulda shopped the actors out of the shot) because da White man got distracted by a hoe)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

not posting a link but there's a recent sam hyde video which with no exaggeration is straight out of 1930s nazi germany or that bioshock game with the 'protect us from the foreign hordes' stuff. not surprising of course, mainly that hyde has really given up on subtlety.

in the bit, hyde rolls a boulder up a hill past a black man, a hispanic man and an asian man while talking about things white people invented (purportedly). each man then thanks white men for creating these things. (asian guy doesn't say anything though.)

hyde: "i don't know. i wasn't looking. and the next thing i knew, the boulder's gone."

hyde wrote:

this is just like an insane black hole of suck

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hyde wrote:

He's gotta get over the pink/yellow lighting

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

letthemfight.gif

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1029100131814187008?s=21

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hahaha

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Highlander but with gay nazis

Sam hyde sucks, that video sounds like a stanky year old /pol meme

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
that sam hyde thing is from his old show that was cancelled

in other news https://twitter.com/lizziedearden/status/1028767397484867584

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
The Jewish guy in that thing looks like he was played by Weird Al Yankovich.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

gently caress aioli its always bullshit fake aioli anyways. Eat Toum!!!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reclines Obesily posted:

what the gently caress kind of org did he think he was joining?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Reclines Obesily posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

hyde wrote:

did anyone ever find this dickhead funny. i mean the "jace" thing was ok i guess, but that wasn't him. also i love how the mask always slips off.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

turns out Ian Miles Cheong was banned from that group for being Ian Miles Cheong, which I would agree is a bannable offense

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1029077734725537803?s=21

also that movie fuckin sucks rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hyde wrote:

lol the cartoon network gave an actual nazi a job

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you'd think an actual network producer would have seen the dailies for that sketch and pulled the plug immediately

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Reclines Obesily posted:

i think it's recent. the upload date is aug. 7.

i'm bad at reading things!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lmao at ian getting removed from a group chat and acting as if it's like being banned from youtube

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

i think it's recent. the upload date is aug. 7.

it was cut, according to sam

"Mike Lazzo's favorite sketch no bullshit. He laughed his motherfucking head off over this one. Can u guess why this was not on TV?"

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Two of the very first videos Sam ever put online back in like 2012 was his crew tearing up a squater house while making fun of all the personal items as they smashed them and bragging about scamming "spics" at the flea market for antiques. The rest of his videos were him being mean to his mom who he lived with.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Two of the very first videos Sam ever put online back in like 2012 was his crew tearing up a squater house while making fun of all the personal items as they smashed them and bragging about scamming "spics" at the flea market for antiques. The rest of his videos were him being mean to his mom who he lived with.

wow get this guy a 12 episode development deal - mike lazzo, probably not a nazi(?)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

I thought young people today were supposed to be all about inclusion — about kindness and compassion and making other people feel welcome. So how about you include a little mayo in your picnic fare? Mayonnaise has been the building block for a thousand different tweaks in a rainbow of cultures: Russian dressing! Rémoulade! Comeback sauce, fry sauce, Kewpie, salsa rosada, mayochup … Just because something is old and white doesn’t mean it’s obsolete. Look at Shakespeare. Look at me.

Jeez this lady really is mad about people thinking her lovely food sucks

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well he did awkwardly mumble through a regional TED talk

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
*brings tub of mayo with a piece of jello in it, asks people to stick their faces in*

":qq: why won't anyone eat my mother's amazing recipe!?"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

Jeez this lady really is mad about people thinking her lovely food sucks

[sees a millennial look at a jar of mayo in the grocery store then put it back]: my white culture is under attack

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The best Mike lazo story is from the Morel Orel guy who had sent in an episode to he screened and got a note back from Mike that said he enjoyed the one joke in the episode to which the guy asked where the joke was so he could remove it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

sorry to talk about mayo again but if you think mayo is the condiment of white people you’ve never been to japan

japan out there eatin mayo in 3018. japanese folks got mayonnaise tech yall never seen before. until a pizza hut in kansas will deliver to you a pizza just absolutely wild with veins of tangy mayonnaise, whites have been usurped as mayo’s chosen people