Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I'm now an ultranationalist. Withdraw from NATO! Invade Saudi Arabia! Anyone who doesn't want to join the People's Death Battallions and overwhelm Riyadh in a human wave is a traitor to the nation. Canada First!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guest2553 posted:

A few months ago someone made an effortpost about how r/canada is modded by literal white nationalists/neo-nazi sympathizers but I can't find it.

tbf you could say this about almost any subreddit and be correct

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
guys guys guys it's impossible to have a functioning liberal democracy without a well funded independent press so please, save our journalists

lmao

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/natnewswatch/status/1028750610869506050?s=21

it's a good thing John Baird isn't gay or anything

EvidenceBasedQuack
Aug 15, 2015

A rock has no detectable opinion about gravity
That's a fine example of FYGM (human rights)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

If Trudeau makes an official statement telling John Baird to gently caress off, i'll vote for him.

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/racismdog/status/1028854024051863554?s=21

folks the runner up to the cpc leadership race

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dinosaurtrain posted:

guys guys guys it's impossible to have a functioning liberal democracy without a well funded independent press so please, save our journalists

lmao

Americans - or even Democrats

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My litmus test for "counts as local" is knowing who Lui Passaglia is.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

https://twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1028801989038231552

Oh no, no max no that.... no.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
boy wait until he hears about confederation

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
https://twitter.com/ShannonStubbsMP/status/1027986136118034434

How's this moron not taking more flak for this? I guess it went out on Friday, but still.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Read the replies.

:unsmith:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Ill Peripheral posted:

https://twitter.com/ShannonStubbsMP/status/1027986136118034434

How's this moron not taking more flak for this? I guess it went out on Friday, but still.

Stubbs being the moron?

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

runupon cracker posted:

Stubbs being the moron?

Yes of course, I should have clarified

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

flakeloaf posted:

Read the replies.

:unsmith:

those are great replies

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Ahahahaha then maga max tries to walk it back by running straight ahead

https://twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1029007345005879296?s=19

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
jesus christ the cpc is going full frontal trumpcon politics this week

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's going 2 work

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

"trumps politics will never come to canada we are immune" - a bunch of loving morons, as every senator appointed by stephen harper like 12 years ago dogwhistles about brown people

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/Hutchyman/status/1029069556822597633

this country is such a loving joke

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PT6A posted:

The BC Liquor Store in the town I grew up in stocks mainly poo poo, but they do it because that's what sells. They'll bring in whatever they can if you order it, but the reason the selection is mostly garbage is because that's what sells.

Specialty wine/liquor stores can only exist in large cities because you're relying on an incredibly small portion of the total market. If you're trying to sell a product that appeals to 1% of consumers, that's still a decent amount of people in Calgary or Vancouver or any big city. Where I grew up, it's 3-4 people.

CLAM DOWN posted:

Where the hell did you grow up? BCL has great selection now, tons of small craft stuff and imports.

Absolutely shocked the guy who thinks 150k person Langley, 20 minutes outside Vancouver, is the epitome of rural boondocks is unfamiliar with the concept of an agency liquor store and thinks they'd be full of microbrews.

(Although this one's partly PT6A's fault for making it sound like a standalone business instead of an aisle or two in the only local general store.)

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

James Baud posted:

Absolutely shocked the guy who thinks 150k person Langley, 20 minutes outside Vancouver, is the epitome of rural boondocks is unfamiliar with the concept of an agency liquor store and thinks they'd be full of microbrews.

(Although this one's partly PT6A's fault for making it sound like a standalone business instead of an aisle or two in the only local general store.)

Uh, what? Am I "the guy" you're referring to? Who the gently caress mentioned Langley??

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CLAM DOWN posted:

Lmao I highly doubt that you even live in this region if 1) you think Langley is only 20 minutes from Vancouver, and 2) you don't think it's white as gently caress

;)

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

So you go back pull up a post of mine, from 2 months ago, outlining 2 ways in which you are wrong about Langley, and apply it somehow to something between me and a 3rd party from a completely different thread about liquor stores?

My loving god, if I was a mod here you'd be getting a ban for this poo poo. You're genuinely terrible. gently caress off.

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CLAM DOWN posted:

So you go back pull up a post of mine, from 2 months ago, outlining 2 ways in which you are wrong about Langley, and apply it somehow to something between me and a 3rd party from a completely different thread about liquor stores?

My loving god, if I was a mod here you'd be getting a ban for this poo poo. You're genuinely terrible. gently caress off.

This is the same thread, really, but with insulation from bad moderators. Ironic, that.

Lighten up.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

James Baud posted:

This is the same thread, really, but with insulation from bad moderators. Ironic, that.

Lighten up.

You should really just stop posting, in general, everywhere, on account of being such a piece of poo poo human being. Especially, stop posting about me.

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
Langley is a shithole and everyone that lives there is a fragile white man who is anxious about losing his social privilege to homosexuals and coloreds

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

James Baud posted:

Look at this guy, clearly never seen a liquor agent in rural New Brunswick or PEI. An aisle or, heavens be blessed, two would have been amazing. I have seen just a single fridge door with Moosehead called a liquor agent.

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CLAM DOWN posted:

You should really just stop posting, in general, everywhere, on account of being such a piece of poo poo human being. Especially, stop posting about me.

Nice meltdown.

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Visiting Toronto this week.

No buck a beer, this is horseshit.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ocrumsprug posted:

Visiting Toronto this week.

No buck a beer, this is horseshit.

You should march right up to Queens Park and Conplain!!!

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Reince Penis posted:

You should march right up to Queens Park and Conplain!!!

DUG!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why is jesus trending in toronto rn

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
He'll dumping. Is uncanadian

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

why is jesus trending in toronto rn

If only there was some way to find that out.

Ah well

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reince Penis posted:

If only there was some way to find that out.

Ah well

i clicked and it was just twitter evangelicals

just seems weird is all

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

i hope all the dumb poo poo that the cons are doing right now rips apart the 'big tent conservatism' thing that harper put together and it makes him weep and hug one of his wifes 89 cats while it pees on him a little

DariusLikewise has issued a correction as of 15:53 on Aug 14, 2018

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

i hope all the dumb poo poo that the cons are doing right now rips apart the 'big tent conservatism' thing that harper put together and it makes him weep and hug one of his wifes 89 cars while it pees on him a little

I want one of them pissing cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

McGavin posted:

I want one of them pissing cars.

you know what, have a boomer meme