Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
creator of Suddenly Susan and Desperately Seeking Susan to finish beloved "Susan" Trilogy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
creator of Sex and the City and Caroline in the City to finish beloved "the City" trilogy

Cubone

creator of Suddenly Susan and Suddenly Seymour to finish beloved "Suddenly" trilogy

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Director of Anal Blasters Volumes I-XII calls it quits: "I've said what I need to say," he explains.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Cubone posted:

creator of Suddenly Susan and Desperately Seeking Susan to finish beloved "Susan" Trilogy

Susan B Anthony finally gets her due

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

sebmojo posted:

Director of Anal Blasters Volumes I-XII calls it quits: "I've said what I need to say," he explains.

"By the end I was pulling plots out of my rear end."

Robot Made of Meat

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

"By the end I was pulling plots out of my rear end."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Cubone

sebmojo posted:

lol

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
a quarterback goes to a strip club and is tossing wadded-up bills at the girls and keeps saying "go long!" and scowls when they dont catch the money

----------------

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

got any sevens posted:

a quarterback goes to a strip club and is tossing wadded-up bills at the girls and keeps saying "go long!" and scowls when they dont catch the money

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Twenty Four

Thinking about taking a truck full of rocks down to the local water park and installing rapids in their lazy river.

Harold Fjord

A young man misheard this as

quote:

"By the end I was putting plots into my rear end."

And that man's name was Chuck Tingle.

Dungeon Ecology

Twenty Four posted:

Thinking about taking a truck full of rocks down to the local water park and installing rapids in their lazy river.

a good idea. rapids are the best part of river floats!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
a young man, raised by his father to appreciate berries, vows on his deathbed that he will try every wild berry in the world. he gets the easy strawberries, blackberries first. he hikes mountains for ripe wild blueberries. he hitches, from katmandu to constantinople, all in search of the most obscure berries the world can offer. one day he overhears the word 'dingleberry'. he mentally adds it to his list but is already near a rare berry so he doesnt ask the speaker about it now. as his checklist gets shorter, he starts worrying since his father never told him about that type. it's when he's getting more desperate that he's hitchiking through ohio and at a truck stop diner a trucker reveals the secret, but warns him he must never try it. "I must complete the list, for my father's soul to rest!" the young man eventually gains the courage to eat a dingleberry and dies of dysentery. his spirit meets his dad and they are both admitted to Newberry, the spirit realm of all fresh berries.

----------------

Cubone

the beastie boys arrive in Brooklyn and all go to sleep. they are just exhausted

Twenty Four

Cubone posted:

the beastie boys arrive in Brooklyn and all go to sleep. they are just exhausted

I mean they did say "till", it holds up!

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
Ok, first a “Virgin” got pregnant and decided to call the baby Jesus, I guess she said that a lot, but three holy men heard and decided to bring gifts, I guess getting head from the Virgin Mary got around, so they crucified Jesus and a bunch of people and we got a free book, let’s say we haven’t had that problem in centuries

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Cubone posted:

I saw a tweet a while back making this joke and laughed at that one too. (not suggesting you're ripping it off, just that it's a good joke both times)

That one was something like:

"Smiling to myself from thinking of the Beastie Boys arriving in Brooklyn and just crashing."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

*A video tape plays. On it Stephen Urkel points and asks, "Did I do that?" The Prosecuting attorney walks over and stops the recording.*

Your honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, over the course of this trial, we intend to show that the defendant, Mr. Stephen Urkel DID do that.

The evidence presented over the next day and a half will prove three things.

1. That the defendant was negligent in causing himself and Mr. Winslow to be shrunk down to two inches tall.

2. That as a direct result of that negligence Mr Winslow was nearly attacked and eaten by a common housecat.

3. That Mr. Winslow was also nearly crushed by a rolling cantaloupe as a results of Mr. Urkel's negligence.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

wearing a lampshade

Cutting my hair real short, bleaching it, wearing a white tank top - the "slim shady" look - and strutting my stuff down the street, being really confident in myself, as strangers stop and stare at me wondering if I only get to see my kids on weekends with court supervision

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

*A video tape plays. On it Stephen Urkel points and asks, "Did I do that?" The Prosecuting attorney walks over and stops the recording.*

Your honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, over the course of this trial, we intend to show that the defendant, Mr. Stephen Urkel DID do that.

The evidence presented over the next day and a half will prove three things.

1. That the defendant was negligent in causing himself and Mr. Winslow to be shrunk down to two inches tall.

2. That as a direct result of that negligence Mr Winslow was nearly attacked and eaten by a common housecat.

3. That Mr. Winslow was also nearly crushed by a rolling cantaloupe as a results of Mr. Urkel's negligence.

lol

manero

A ska band that only covers stoner music called Reel Big Phish

Dungeon Ecology

a metal band that only does christmas songs called SLEIGHER

Manifisto

Dungeon Ecology posted:

HAIL SANTA

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
BLACK CHRISTMAS

manero

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Christmas Slayer?

I think this was a joke in a movie though.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Dungeon Ecology posted:

the hand symbol is called (reindeer) horns

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
C+ Advice From D- People

There are many potential mates in most places.

Mind your genitals.

You can do anything as long as you're willing to go to prison.

Try to keep some money.

Most things are more flammable than you think.

Drugs are fun, but addiction is terrible, so it's mostly a net loss.

FactsAreUseless

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose penis could be inconvenient

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Whose penis was also from Nantucket

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Manifisto

there once was a dick from nantucket
whose person had kicked the ol' bucket
so this member set sail
grew big as a whale
till ahab's harpoon finally struck it

FactsAreUseless

An epicure dining in Crewe
Found a rather large dick in his stew
Said the waiter "Don't shout!
Or wave it about!
Or the man from Nantucket will sue"

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
omg i love those

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

honey came in and she caught me brown-handed
poopin with the girl next door
picture this we were both butt naked
poopin on the bathroom floor

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Who met a young man from Quebec
They both were amused
As themselves they abused
And gripped tightly one another's neck

FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology posted:

honey came in and she caught me brown-handed
poopin with the girl next door
picture this we were both butt naked
poopin on the bathroom floor
lmfao I forgot this song

Jolo

From the publisher of OJ Simpson's "If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer" comes a new book.

"If It Was Me: Confessions of the Butt-Naked Bathroom Floorman" by Shaggy.

Twenty Four

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Manifisto posted:

HAIL SANTA

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Yelling "What?" when someone asks you to be quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Knocking over a bunch of furniture because you were sneaking in quietly.