Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Bored posted:

Holy poo poo! TFK is in my neck of the woods now! Too bad I'm broke. I loving love her artwork so much. My car probably can't make it to San Antonio either. :(

she’s always been in SA, start saving your pennies (her prices are very reasonable).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I forget if this one's shown up here yet or not.

Kerning, people! Kerning!

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
That artist has no idea what a penis looks like at all.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Weird since tattoos are just a series of little pricks

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I believe you mean keming.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

she’s always been in SA, start saving your pennies (her prices are very reasonable).

I could have sworn she was in Oregon and then Florida at some point. Was I thinking of Zee? (Yeah. I found her tumblr and 150/hr is much less than I expected.)

I wonder if anyone ever got her "Will scare for food" werepuppy design. It was so goddamned cute.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I can't find a better version of this video anywhere.. anyway:

Celebrity Jeopardy: The Pen Is Mightier
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6464270f2mrmcc4?h1=celebrity

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Bored posted:

I could have sworn she was in Oregon and then Florida at some point. Was I thinking of Zee? (Yeah. I found her tumblr and 150/hr is much less than I expected.)

I wonder if anyone ever got her "Will scare for food" werepuppy design. It was so goddamned cute.

You can always ask, she is great (got my very first from her several years ago now).

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I believe you mean keming.

:golfclap: Well played.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

The rest of the tattoo is so dumb that I completely missed the shaky-rear end linework.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Be that guy that just starts softly singing Purple Rain every time you see her.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Me: My career is 100% dependent on how i look
Also me: I'm gonna go to this guy to tattoo my eyeball because he said he'd do it cheap.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

"Eyeball tattoo gone wrong" is the most redundant phrase possible.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lechtansi posted:

Me: My career is 100% dependent on how i look
Also me: I'm gonna go to this guy to tattoo my eyeball because he said he'd do it cheap.

Maybe she's a model in the sense that she posts pictures of herself on instagram with the goal of becoming an instagram model.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I have a tattoo from TFK that has been copied (poorly) at least twice now. It brings me great joy to think about those idiots walking around in the world with lovely versions of my tattoo.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Another sailor asked if I was alright with stealing my design but altered it by changing the symbols of my job to his own. I was mildly flattered and I gave him a copy of the artists sketch. I’m not sure if he ever did do it but it was nice to ask.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Radical

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Awkward

Ugly

and Tasteless!

Bonus :nws:
Not diamonds, then?

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

13Pandora13 posted:

and Tasteless!

I feel like this could go very poorly in some way if glimpsed at by someone with poor eyesight, or like, from a distance.

Also if he's the kind of idiot that would be joking about being wired with dynamite then goes to show what he means and someone overhears it wrong.. combined with the above or something.. I dunno, maybe I'm thinking about it too much.

But it's like those people who have gun tattoos on their stomach/belt line.

Knee has a new favorite as of 11:41 on Aug 14, 2018

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

Bonus:
Man With Gun Tattoo on His Forehead Arrested on Firearms Charge
https://www.insideedition.com/man-gun-tattoo-his-forehead-arrested-firearms-charge-44334

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmcc0cmj7XC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6ql4avjctkfd

:barf:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I don't condone scarification. It's awful.

But expecto patronum and not I must not tell lies? Really?

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

RickVoid posted:

I don't condone scarification. It's awful.

But expecto patronum and not I must not tell lies? Really?

I thought the same thing. I’m not a fan of scarification at all but I must not tell lies would’ve at least made it pretty cool in the HP fandom.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I thought scarification as well but the post says "White ink tattoos can be very successful if applied and cared for properly [blah blah blah]" so I don't know what to think.

Looks like scars.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Yeah, that's just a white ink tattoo. Nothing too awful about it. It's boring, but it's done well enough and will be largely invisible within a few months. At worst it'll end up kinda yellow/tan and look sorta like a scar.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I knew it was just a tattoo with white ink, my vote still goes to :barf:

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

XIII posted:

I have a tattoo from TFK that has been copied (poorly) at least twice now. It brings me great joy to think about those idiots walking around in the world with lovely versions of my tattoo.

None of mine have been directly copied, that I know of, though it would not surprise me at all. A fairly well known and respected artist did tattoo nearly the same concept and elements from part of my leg sleeve though. I was a little surprised he didn't change more of the elements in the tattoo. It's an original drawing at least but someone almost certainly took him a photo of my tattoo.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I only know one person with a white ink tattoo but hers is a few years old and while subtle it’s still pretty clear. As far as gimmicky tattoos go you can do a lot worse.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

rockcity posted:

None of mine have been directly copied, that I know of, though it would not surprise me at all. A fairly well known and respected artist did tattoo nearly the same concept and elements from part of my leg sleeve though. I was a little surprised he didn't change more of the elements in the tattoo. It's an original drawing at least but someone almost certainly took him a photo of my tattoo.

I remember you showing me that piece and, yeah, while it's not a COPY it's drat close

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

XIII posted:

Yeah, that's just a white ink tattoo. Nothing too awful about it. It's boring, but it's done well enough and will be largely invisible within a few months. At worst it'll end up kinda yellow/tan and look sorta like a scar.

Looked pretty raised, bit maybe it's just my eyes.

Potter tatts are p trash though, so yeah.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

RickVoid posted:

Looked pretty raised, bit maybe it's just my eyes.

Potter tatts are p trash though, so yeah.

A lot of fresh tattoos are raised due to the fact of tattooing causing trauma which the body combats via inflammation.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Appeared in my facebook feed, not someone I know, thank goodness.

I don't know much about tattoos, but I'd have never guessed that was a new one.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
If it wasn't for the gauntlet I wouldn't have been sure if that was supposed to be Rocket or not

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Acid is a legitimate artistic inspiration

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
It looks like a sucky panther reference too.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Are there any other angles? I kinda like it. I've never seen those movies, and this doesn't read as 'raccoon' to me at all, but...psychedelic rabid space bearcat/Fu dog/something. Pretty cool.

Huntersoninski posted:

Also, it does look like it's been there a while, but that might just be that person's skin, cuz that's how mine is.

Vato has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Aug 15, 2018

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Yeah it doesn't look poorly executed :shrug:

I've certainly seen some worse Thanos tattoos, wish I could recall them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Huntersoninski posted:

Appeared in my facebook feed, not someone I know, thank goodness.

Cocket Raccoon