Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
It's worth setting up memu or another emulator with a macro function to automate all that. I usually run it when I hit 50k. You're sitting on a bunch of free shard shop currency, at the least.

If that's not an option tho, I get it, because I'd never do it manually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
Install blustacks and an auto clicker!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Moral_Hazard posted:

Swipe right for the Bronzium card is really annoying. I have mindlessly bought Bronziums with friendship bux while listening to audible, but there's no way I'm getting anywhere near my ~100k balance.

Yup, I have literally laid in my bed listening to like talking simpsons or something just tapping on the buy button, but even after like an hour i barely make a dent. Either they need to add more things to use them for, or at least let you buy multiples at a time.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
multiples at a time and putting them at the front would both be awesome but I doubt they'll do either because they want people to have to scroll by all the $$ options before getting to the free one

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

If you have android download HabiTap, it can tap for you so you dont need to install an emulator. Thats what I use for my bronziums nowadays.

Baron von der Loon
Feb 12, 2009

Awesome!
I've started using the 'Find shards' button for the Royal Guard to grab my bronzium card, so I don't have to scroll all the way to the right on the shop page.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Jerkface posted:

If you have android download HabiTap, it can tap for you so you dont need to install an emulator. Thats what I use for my bronziums nowadays.

Baron von der Loon posted:

I've started using the 'Find shards' button for the Royal Guard to grab my bronzium card, so I don't have to scroll all the way to the right on the shop page.

Both of these are great ideas. Thanks. Lets see how long it takes to plow through 750k friendship points.

Moral_Hazard fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Aug 14, 2018

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
iOS users can also automate the friendship point consumption.

Disclaimer: i have not tried this method myself, and pride myself on having my 1 million ally points.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I'm just gonna hold out with my million friendship space bucks and hope they change how they're used and I can cash out for something big in the future.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Ineptitude posted:

Disclaimer: i have not tried this method myself, and pride myself on having my 1 million ally points.

It works. Every week or so I tap out a sick drumbeat on my phone before I jump in the shower and eat breakfast and when I’m ready to leave the house I have 1500 shard shop bux.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
I downloaded habitap today & it works great. Thanks to whoever suggested that.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
it drives me insane that on auto my FOO buffs my g9(barely) phasma instead of my g12 FOTP who does 1000% more damage. what the gently caress

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
What's a good comp to defeat the mythical ewoks? All of my empire guys are G11 / G12 and they just can't push back the mighty Lucas merchandising force.

VVV Thanks man, that worked. :v:

Moral_Hazard fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Aug 15, 2018

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Moral_Hazard posted:

What's a good comp to defeat the mythical ewoks? All of my empire guys are G11 / G12 and they just can't push back the mighty Lucas merchandising force.

I use EP, DV, TFP, GMT, thrawn, but any ezpz team can probably do it. focus down the ewok elders first, then on the last wave make sure logray is always ability blocked/stunned/fractured because he'll do an AoE daze that fucks up the ezpz turn meter train. GMT is nice for the dmg reduction for any stray shots that get through and TFP has a handy ability block for the elders

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Moral_Hazard posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/97g93y/how_to_clear_the_mythic_forest_moon_event_with_no/

Use this strategy.

Build up Tarkin's AE attack over the course of all the waves, then unleash hell. The trick is to give Tarkin as many turns as possible to use his basic attack, thus building up an incredible amount of attack power on Ultimate Firepower.

Keep in mind that, on the last wave, daze prevents TM bonuses so Tarkin won't get to go twice in a row if he does his debuff ability while dazed.

Get a shock up on Wicket as soon as possible. He will Turn Meter himself to death.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Ineptitude posted:

Did this on my ipad, thanks. Not sure why people talk about Thrawn and the shard shop? All I see in there is Grievous at a ridiculous exchange rate so I just buy occasional item pieces from there.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I use EP, DV, TFP, GMT, thrawn, but any ezpz team can probably do it. focus down the ewok elders first, then on the last wave make sure logray is always ability blocked/stunned/fractured because he'll do an AoE daze that fucks up the ezpz turn meter train. GMT is nice for the dmg reduction for any stray shots that get through and TFP has a handy ability block for the elders

Zvader lead if you have it. Dots go up, ewoks just kill themselves. I use DV + Troopers (DT, ShoreT, SnowT, and Veers) because they get a bunch of free turns and can easily take you through the other levels with the TM down from Vaders lead.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

TheAnomaly posted:

Zvader lead if you have it. Dots go up, ewoks just kill themselves. I use DV + Troopers (DT, ShoreT, SnowT, and Veers) because they get a bunch of free turns and can easily take you through the other levels with the TM down from Vaders lead.

This is the correct answer. I've tried Throopers, supercharged Tarkin, EP lead, everything.

Just now tried Zader/Thrawn/Tarkin/Shore/zVeers, and they autoed all 8 waves and had max protection when they finished.

Edit: this might only work for you if Shore is over 80k protection.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I did it w ep/vader/gat/bb8/r2 today for laughs. Works great weirdly

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

fishtobaskets posted:

I did it w ep/vader/gat/bb8/r2 today for laughs. Works great weirdly

Same but I sub out R2 for death trooper. R2 probably better though because of the stun. The biggest issue with the mythic is you 100% need to stun the phase 4 ewok guy or fracture him. If you do that he never gets another turn and you can focus on the 2 bozo elders. And then stun is also very useful in the final phase.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
This thread is exactly like the discord but in slow motion.

Like... glacial slow.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Chilichimp posted:

This thread is exactly like the discord but in slow motion.

Like... glacial slow.

I heard we are getting new KOTOR characters. When do they come out? Are they going to be good?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Hockles posted:

I heard we are getting new KOTOR characters. When do they come out? Are they going to be good?

whatever they are i hope its not a hard counter to sion/nihilus since i just put two zetas and a ton of gear into them
:newlol:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Where are the hockles memes

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

Where are the hockles memes

What's a fuckin' hockles?

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Does anybody know how IPD's special works? It's not really clear from the description.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

fishtobaskets posted:

Does anybody know how IPD's special works? It's not really clear from the description.

It clears all debuffs and then applies Target Lock Which is a new-ish debuff that droids are getting and does different things for various droids.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
New KOTOR could be Canderous or Carth.

Is Young Han worth putting effort into? I maxed out Dengar shards from the guild store, and noticed Baby Han was there now.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

twistedmentat posted:

Is Young Han worth putting effort into? I maxed out Dengar shards from the guild store, and noticed Baby Han was there now.

This person solos (:grin:) the entire HAAT raid with Ackbar lead, CLS, bb8, hyoda and young solo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcxiGS5J80

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

Baby Han can do 33m by himself in HAAT with the above Ackbar team

I also think a proper Solo movie team would put in work on the Sith raid

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm liking how this new Sith Marauder guy looks. TWO lightsabers? Sign me up.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
I don't want to farm a Solo team :(

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I just wish nest was farmsble. I've seen her in PvP obliterate my entire team solo.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

don't bother with the solo team unless you're ready to babysit a raid ppl auto for 50 minutes. just get zader+wampa and auto p3 and p4

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

twistedmentat posted:

I just wish nest was farmsble. I've seen her in PvP obliterate my entire team solo.

She's usable even at 3*, with this plague nest team I can defeat EP teams 30k gp higher than mine with 0 zetas (EPs is his lead so I dont count it for the team)

Thats at 3* and two items into g11

Can defeat these level of teams (but beware bastila)

Not great on defense, that gets better if nest is 7* g12 , I'm missing out on a lot of health and damage as is, Rex can also really benefit from g12. Just need to have good speed mod sets for nest and rex (well, and the rest too)

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

WerrWaaa posted:

I don't want to farm a Solo team :(

You don't have to, I'm just saying it's an option. Qi'ra lead puts in work in TW as well.

Re: Nest, she should be available soon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
a geared nest is great for twar even at low *s to shut down defensive EP teams, well, as is everyone with an AOE daze

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Man, I can't fuckin' wait for Bossk to go f2p

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

Man, I can't fuckin' wait for Bossk to go f2p

He's farmable right now but it's a very slow grind, I've been plinking away at it but at this rate it'll be a couple months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Popete posted:

He's farmable right now but it's a very slow grind, I've been plinking away at it but at this rate it'll be a couple months.

I've been getting about 3 shards a week. Ugh!