Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Slamhound posted:

Don't forget the moment at ~2:24 when Cruz claps at his own humiliation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu4rORNET54&t=133s

hes such a slimy piece of poo poo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Wrestling heel "The Progressive Liberal"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"Schlonged"

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i can't even remember the context on that...i know it came from tormp, did he tweet it or say it?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

i can't even remember the context on that...i know it came from tormp, did he tweet it or say it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAXQ4U7Twds

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Ahh yes.

lmao

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i can't remember the context for "bing bong so simple"

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://youtu.be/woLQI8X2R6Y

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Hedenius posted:

[video type="youtu"]woLQI8X2R6Y[/video]

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Tide comes in, tide goes out

You can't explain that

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/estwebber/status/1006857617321361408

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

have you seen downtown providence? i'll take that over trump towers every day

also new england is like the least lovely part of the east coast what are you even talking about

i lived next door to caserta pizzeria

federal hill was cool but the white people in olneyville and across the highway at the convention center and at Brown are loving awful

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Now THAT's entertainment! :munch:

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
Laura Ingrahams nazi salute at the RNC is a pretty great one

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/246383643499577344

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

"Unskewed Polls"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk&t=11s

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/755140025646481408
https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/819059474090655744

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Radicalized by a lapel pin

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Glambags posted:

"Unskewed Polls"

Lmao.

But also the dramatic creeping feeling of dread as 538's chances for Trump creeped above 25%

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmfao

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

rick wilson is a poo poo but the few anime suicide photoshops he did (there's one with a rope too, IIRC) are pro clicks

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

not a cult posted:

rick wilson is a poo poo but the few anime suicide photoshops he did (there's one with a rope too, IIRC) are pro clicks

i had no idea a liberal repub dad made those, he should embrace internet shitposting more

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
The racist peanut butter sandwich thing https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/peanut-butter-jelly-racist/

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Farrier Theaks posted:

Laura Ingrahams nazi salute at the RNC is a pretty great one

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's way worse in motion, you can see her face get super serious:

Like holy gently caress :psyduck:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

not a cult posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's another one, it might have been taken down but it wasn't on his timeline from escalator to the 7th. I'm positive he posted em all during the primary/GE

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

One of the finest posts in SA history...

Komet posted:

Lynndie England has a smelly oval office

---

I've been holding back this story from the forums for way too long. You might recognize Lynndie England as the name of one of the enlisted soldiers at Abu Ghraib prison implicated in the torture/humiliation of the Iraqi prisoners there.

Let me start by saying I don't believe at all her story about having been ordered to do what she did. She was always trailer park trash (and a skank), so I wouldn't put it past her to pull a stunt like that. However, this is not about Abu Ghraib. That's old and has been driven into the ground. This is about Lynndie England's vagina.

Let me start by giving you the backstory. Lynndie and I went to Frankfort High School together in Mineral County, WV. She (as you may have read) is from a small town called Fort Ashby. There's a nice book store there, but not much else. When my parents were separated back when I was in kindergarten and first grade, my mom rented out a lovely apartment there and later in elementary, I played youth soccer in the area, but I'm starting to wander, so back to the story...

I lived in a town called Ridgely, which is right beside a town called Cumberland, Maryland (some of you PA, WV, MD goons may know of it). In any case, Lynndie was a year older than myself, but we were in the same grade. We didn't have that many classes together except for some of the general classes like senior English and health and 9th grade PE. She wasn't all that bright of a person, and she was somewhat sexually promiscuous, as I later experienced first-hand (*shudder*). She was also not really in the same crowd as me, so we never really hung out. She hung out more in the WV skank/redneck crowd and I mostly hung out with the more affluent members of the high school (except for Brandon).

In eleventh grade, a guy I ate lunch with every day, Brandon dated her for a few months. He used to tell some god-awful stories about the sex with her, like how he could smell her cooch as soon as she pulled down her pants even though he was standing 10 feet away. I guess he liked the sex enough, so he stayed with her (she was the one that broke it off, if I remember correctly).

Fast-forward to 2001, our senior year of high school. It's just after graduation and Brandon is throwing a party at his house. He must have had some pretty cool (or bad) parents to allow him to throw a party, especially since they were providing the alcohol. I show up, a few dozen classmates show up, and Lynndie shows up (she and Brandon were still friends). The night is going well, and I'm pretty trashed. I had never really been drunk before, so it only took a relatively small amount of alcohol to get me wasted. For some reason I find myself dancing with Lynndie to some lovely rap music and after about five songs she propositions me for sex, and being both drunk and horny, I accepted. She wasn't that attractive, but she wasn't fat either and I was a virgin at the time and wasn't about to decline sex at the graduation party, especially since I didn't get anything on prom night.

So Lynndie and I go into the pantry and lock the door. She leans up against the washer and dryer and begins frantically taking her clothes off, as do I. I'm pretty nervous/excited. As soon as we're both naked, we start making out (I can smell her oval office as I'm doing this, by the way) and eventually we're both on the floor, me on top. The pantry is pretty cramped and her head is practically in a bowl of canned dog food. I'm thrusting and thrusting her and loving her pretty hard. It was my first time, so I came pretty fast. I also didn't have a condom, so I came inside of her. After five minutes, the whole thing is pretty much over. We put on our clothes, and go back to partying. After the night is over, I leave and haven't seen her since. Oh well. It's great to know that I didn't knock her up.

So in summation, I got my cherry busted my Lynndie England and her oval office does, in fact, smell putrid

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

akadajet posted:

Holy gently caress what a blast from the past. I had completely forgotten about this but thanks for bringing back memories from way back in the day.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

akadajet posted:

Lmao

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

WampaLord posted:

It's way worse in motion, you can see her face get super serious:

Like holy gently caress :psyduck:

Sieg Heyyyyy... this is on national television, right?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Sieg Heyyyyy... this is on national television, right?

She really underestimated how hard it would be to hide a nazi salute in a wave

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
My glasses!

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Mr. Lobe posted:

What was the ultimate fate of groverhaus? Does it still stand? Did he manage to sell it? Was it rightfully condemned as unsuitable for human habitation and torn down at his expense? Could the man possibly still live there?

It seems like that boondoggle ought to have cost him tens of thousands of dollars and I am deeply curious how the trajectory of his life was affected by that kind of mismanagement of resources

He moved on to rowhouses:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Farrier Theaks posted:

He moved on to rowhouses:

this is a masterpiece

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek