Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

For too long cheese has been the sole privilege of women

Make Mine MANchego.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

zoux posted:

For too long cheese has been the sole privilege of women

Make Mine MANchego.

Gendered marketing of food is pretty dumb, but Klaverkaas make good cheese. Don't miss out just because of bad marketing decisions.

Old Amsterdam in the background is also something you should try at least once.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Guy Goodbody posted:

OK, even I'm willing to admit that picture was a misfire

I chuckled because my brain couldn't make any sense of it. I'm sorry that the picture triggered someones PTSD.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

RabbitWizard posted:

I chuckled because my brain couldn't make any sense of it. I'm sorry that the picture triggered someones PTSD.
That didn't happen and nobody was even upset about it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RabbitWizard posted:

Don't worry, GG will be back soon enough to mock human suffering and tickle your funny bone.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
I have Acchalasia and i never even knew thickened water exists,interesting to hear about it though.

Brazilianpeanutwar has a new favorite as of 16:15 on Aug 15, 2018

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Who What Now posted:

Learning about it was mildly interesting though. This is why it's important to post in the correct threads.

Every Guy Goodbody post would be gold tier content in the appropriate thread. Except maybe the one about the Israeli army shooting blindly at unarmed protesters. Do we have a thread that's basically :stonk:?

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Who What Now posted:

I'd like to remind posters that if their pictures aren't actually funny that we now have an appropriate thread for them to post in.

now make one, but for your posts

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hra Mormo posted:

Do we have a thread that's basically :stonk:?

Cursed images
Creepy Images
AFP sometimes
AUG usually

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
E:n/m

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Aug 15, 2018

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/BGuamwU.mp4

https://twitter.com/harleivy/status/1029444519618596866

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

A bunch of people have covered why this isn't funny, but there's also honey thick and custard thick water. Honey thick is awful to drink, it clings to your throat in a way that liquids shouldn't. I've tried it before out of curiosity. Custard thick is basically a solid, if you stick a spoon into it then it should be able to stand upright. I've only ever personally seen one person on custard thick liquids. Once it gets to that point you're just aspirating whatever you try to eat, so your options are either a feeding tube or letting your loved one pass away naturally.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

anyone else? now is the time to talk about yourselves, get while the getting is good

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Guys, thickened water beat up my grandparents, started WWII, and was the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thicc Water

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Thickened water voted for Jill Stein.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

would drink

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I think someone posted some fishy looking thick water in the curse thread just the other day. Pretty awful stuff if you ask me.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Megillah Gorilla posted:

And if you had taken another moment, you would have realised it wasn't a bus.

Trolleys are just buses with restrictions imposed on them. They yearn to be free.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

For when you're thirsty af

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Picnic Princess posted:

Trolleys are just buses with restrictions imposed on them. They yearn to be free.

Even the one in Mr. Roger's neighborhood?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I'll take a tall drink of thicc water.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
EDIT: Been talked about already, moving on

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

tribbledirigible posted:

Even the one in Mr. Roger's neighborhood?

Everyone is free in Mr. Roger's Neighbourhood. That trolley can go anywhere it likes.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

RoboRodent posted:

Everyone is free in Mr. Roger's Neighbourhood. That trolley can go anywhere it likes.

Trolley chooses to live in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

SpacePig posted:

Trolley chooses to live in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

It's pretty clear the Trolley is their AI overlords keeping the Neighbors in their own little universe.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
One person is tied to the tracks in front of the trolley. If you pull the lever, the trolley will be directed to another set of tracks. Doing so will save the person, but also cause the trolley to leave Mr Rogers' neighborhood. Will you pull the lever?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

One person is tied to the tracks in front of the trolley. If you pull the lever, the trolley will be directed to another set of tracks. Doing so will save the person, but also cause the trolley to leave Mr Rogers' neighborhood. Will you pull the lever?

No. The Trolley must feed as defined in the Pact.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Karate Bastard posted:

Nothing in your riddle says that Trolley cannot stop, so I'll just politely ask Trolley to stop while I remove the person from the tracks. Mr. Rogers will be very proud of Trolley and I for thinking of a solution that didn't resort to violence, and then will have a calm and frank discussion about the dangers of playing on railways, and the importance of both keeping yourself visible in high-risk areas, and being consistently aware if your surroundings.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Karate Bastard posted:

You pull the lever, derailing and flipping the trolley over on its back. The trolley lays on its roof, its suspension baking in the hot sun, spinning its wheels trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that, Karate Bastard?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Learning about it was mildly interesting though. This is why it's important to post in the correct threads.

It's you.

The most annoying person in this thread.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Karate Bastard posted:

That's the sacrifice required to maintain utopia in the neighbourhood.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

I’d be afraid to try.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

The trolley is electric so just ask Mr. Rogers to stop pressing the "on" button and it will stop.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I have Acchalasia and i never even knew thickened water exists,interesting to hear about it though.

Down with the clown 365/24/7

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Some local morning zoo radio group did that as a punishment for losing a game and apparently it hurts like a motherfucker but you can breathe a lot better afterwards. I've been tempted to try it for a while now..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

New Leaf posted:

Some local morning zoo radio group did that as a punishment for losing a game and apparently it hurts like a motherfucker but you can breathe a lot better afterwards. I've been tempted to try it for a while now..

I guess that’s one side effect but for me it’s just about doing summer right with the perfect beach nostril.