Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

It's really nice that two developmentally delayed people can have a relationship like that

Welcome to what I presume is tumblr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

WEIGHT MACHINE

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
I got a sudden overwhelming urge to suck dick just then

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Automatic Retard posted:

I got a sudden overwhelming urge to suck dick just then

Same, but it's because I read the latest Oglaf.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
That fakebook one was good.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

That fakebook one was good.

I agree with Teriyaki Hairpiece

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Why is it that the least interesting people always want to share their lives with you?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

lofi posted:

Why is it that the least interesting people always want to share their lives with you?

it's because we're lonely

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

lofi posted:

Because it's familiar and unchallenging and safe, which some people find comforting and quaint so it can sometimes gain popularity. I guess that explains why the incredibly mundane comic strip 'Fred Basset' has been running continuously for 55 years and probably won't stop anytime soon.

It's so loving mundane. :psyduck:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Crane Fist posted:

those super adventure comics sent me into such a blind rage I attempted to destroy them with my fists and wrecked my phone

I misread this as "I attempted to destroy my fists" and was temporarily very impressed.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Lol I love the super adventure comics. Just a happy lil couple doing cute normal poo poo. Try not being a depressed cynic

Best part is that she draws her legs unshaved. Brave! Honest!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Because it's familiar and unchallenging and safe, which some people find comforting and quaint so it can sometimes gain popularity. I guess that explains why the incredibly mundane comic strip 'Fred Basset' has been running continuously for 55 years and probably won't stop anytime soon.

This owns too

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
When u walking

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Try not being a depressed cynic

Don't goonshame me please.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Lol I love the super adventure comics. Just a happy lil couple doing cute normal poo poo. Try not being a depressed cynic

I agree because after living in this timeline for the last few years I am desperate for any hint of normality and boringness like a man crawling through the desert is desperate for water.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I don't like the happy comics and I don't like the depressed cynical comics I only like the ones that have come completely unmoored from reality.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I don't like the happy comics and I don't like the depressed cynical comics I only like the ones that have come completely unmoored from reality.

idgi

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

ha ha! thats just like my dog!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Why does my forums fun have to be so hard and weird

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Why does my forums fun have to be so hard and weird
I've got something else that's hard and weird for you.

Quantum mechanics

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

burexas.irom posted:

WEIGHT MACHINE

Speaking of, how's your mom doin?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
https://twitter.com/charlubby/status/1029126966622990337

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

...And this one actually has an attempt for a punchline or gag, unlike the rest 99% of the Fred Basset strips.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Der Kyhe posted:

...And this one actually has an attempt for a punchline or gag, unlike the rest 99% of the Fred Basset strips.

Or 100% of Meg, Mog and Owl strips.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

MM and O isnt a 3 panel gag comic, though, and its rarely meant to be funny

Tiresias2
May 31, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lofi posted:

It's cute, it's ordinary, it's relatable, it's harmless. What's wrong with people enjoying themselves?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Angrily Chugging Sunscreen would be a good name.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

The morning paper over here had a vote for what comics should be on their comics page since they were revamping it. This was one of the options and people actually voted for it enough to make it in, over a bunch of much better comics. I don't remember all of the options, but Bizarro was one of the ones that didn't make it. Extremely occasionally it's got an actual joke, but... yeah.

It probably does say a bunch about the reader base though that a comic that used to be on the old comics page but didn't make it to the new was a tepid comic about old people doing old people things, that I'm pretty sure only old people actually like, and enough people were mad about it being gone that it was brought back as a special feature on a different page for a while before making it back to the actual comics page. (And really, the only reason that I subscribe to the morning paper is that I was studying journalism, and is now an unemployed journalist with a master's degree.)

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

This is the first comic here that's made me laugh out loud for months :D

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Wow, there are a lot of situations where being a crocodile sucks

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Tiresias2 posted:

It's cute, it's ordinary, it's relatable, it's harmless. What's wrong with people enjoying themselves?

Are you new here?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tiresias2 posted:

It's cute, it's ordinary, it's relatable,

It's literally none of those things

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Krankenstyle posted:

Wow, there are a lot of situations where being a crocodile sucks

It's cute, it's ordinary, it's relatable, it's harmless. What's wrong with crocodiles enjoying themselves?

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Post your favourite comic: it's cute, it's ordinary, it's relatable, it's harmless

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Martian posted:

Post your favourite comic: it's cute, it's ordinary, it's relatable, it's harmless

It's Log! It's Log!

Tiresias2
May 31, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Touché

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

alligators would make tools that fit their needs they wouldn't just use human tools.

you loving nincompoop. you goddamn simpleton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Interesting and quite comical. I would be in stitches if it were an even sillier animal, like Cow Tools!