Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Awesome! Great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

So many grown rear end men scared that grade school girls are being marketed to with stuff that isn't glittery horses and princesses lol.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Grape posted:

So many grown rear end men scared that grade school girls are being marketed to with stuff that isn't glittery horses and princesses lol.

the irony is that any feminist worth their salt would point out that two of the three women depicted on the can are feminized secondaries of more popular male characters thus subtly reinforcing that women are the "other" and a secondary facsimile to a man

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the irony is that any feminist worth their salt would point out that two of the three women depicted on the can are feminized secondaries of more popular male characters thus subtly reinforcing that women are the "other" and a secondary facsimile to a man

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Heath posted:

She should just permanently append "owned" to her name, like a formal title

Laura Loomer, Owned

Laura Loomer, Resident Corncob.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Shageletic posted:

But yeah black/muslims really gets her goat, for some reason...

Somalis are like some kind of Republican doomsday bingo. Black, muslim, and immigrants. Plus this was a woman!

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Son of Man posted:

we need a tinder-esque service that matches incels with conservative faildaughters (lady failsons?)

Co-ed gulags should do the trick

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Grape posted:

seems besides the point when they'd be freaking out that spaghettios were turning them gay if there was a glittery pink horse on that can too

they're upset that girls are marketed to at all

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

seems besides the point when they'd be freaking out that spaghettios were turning them gay if there was a glittery pink horse on that can too

The typical alt-right irony. In my definition, an example of "virtue signalling" would be desperately trying to get social media attention by acting outraged at something as tedious as a female superhero cartoon image on Chef Boyardee cans.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I think I remember someone pointing out to him that there were identical spaghetti-os packs with male superheroes as well, so he was basically getting worked up about a greater amount of nothing than we first thought.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It's a shame that potato-headed oval office deleted that tweet, because someone immediately pointed out that it's one of a series that featured JLA members - including ones featuring Batman and Superman.

I'm as shocked as you are that Molyneux was being a disingenuous piece of poo poo.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

SpacePig posted:

I think I remember someone pointing out to him that there were identical spaghetti-os packs with male superheroes as well, so he was basically getting worked up about a greater amount of nothing than we first thought.

So basically it was Spaghetti-Os: now with an enforceable gender binary?

Seems like something he'd be down for if he thought abo- aha, found the problem.

E: also I am not a large adult son and therefore the presence of cartoon characters on children's food doesn't make me all that mad either way

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

as a man who cannot boil his own pasta, here are my opinions on how society should be restructured:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

as a man who cannot boil his own pasta, here are my opinions on how society should be restructured:

Step 1: Force the inferior sex to cook, clean, support me, a member of the clearly superior sex.
Step 2: probably something pedophillic.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Man posted:

we need a tinder-esque service that matches incels with conservative faildaughters (lady failsons?)

We need to send them all a cheap pistol and a single bullet.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Grape posted:

Is canned pasta with tomato sauce a big thing among grade school girls?
Actually, is canned pasta with tomato sauce a big thing among anyone at all?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Pyromancer posted:

Manchildren

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Pyromancer posted:

yeah dude kids like spaghetti os

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Romes128 posted:

Doesn’t she live in nyc

She must be in meltdown mode 24/7

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1020780415332888576

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/845121096269512704

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/989210387986960386

quote:

Laura Loomer, the young Jewish voice of the far right, says she has struck up an unlikely romance with Tim Gionet — the online troll better known as Baked Alaska who previously tweeted a picture of Loomer in a gas chamber.
Read more: https://forward.com/fast-forward/382452/laura-loomer-is-dating-neo-nazi-who-once-trolled-her-with-gas-chamber-meme/

Yes!

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Heath posted:

How the gently caress does Stefan Molyneux have any credibility at all? He's done nothing noteworthy except some pretty tremendous fuckups.

I just realized, hes kind of like a less successful Jordan Peterson. He doesn't have any real credentials to back up his self appointed "philosopher" status. But hes got a personal philosophy and a destructive cult built around it.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Son of Man posted:

yeah dude kids like spaghetti os

More like parents like Spaghetti-O's because it's easy to make and kids will eat it without complaining.

Seriously though, you have to be desperately looking for something to complain about if you're getting worked up about female superheroes on canned pasta labels.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Lots of people in those replies calling the men who won't date her "snowflakes" when she's the one complaining about not being able to get a date.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Dynastocles posted:

Lots of people in those replies calling the men who won't date her "snowflakes" when she's the one complaining about not being able to get a date.

Lots of people in the replies are fuming incels that cannot imagine a guy being choosey.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

At a place with other people!!!

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

I do not believe for even two seconds that Loomer willingly walked into a latino club.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
a fun game to play is to watch this video and see how long it takes you to get on board with the underlying premise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4nWoOmMTXo

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

At a place with other people!!!

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200?lang=en

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

:yeshaha:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dynastocles posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cmtesi/status/989216626229817345

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then you can't get laid, then you win
- MLK, who was a Republican

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://mobile.twitter.com/cmtesi/status/989216626229817345

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then you can't get laid, then you win
- MLK, who was a Republican

I mean he's not wrong, you can't beat her with facts

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
Kind of an unfortunate photo to be captioned 'Hag Man'

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Its kind of amazing that she has trouble getting laid in the notoriously thirsty circle of alt-righters.

Like Sargon would probably give up his soul just for a small bottle of her armpit sweat.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
She already smashed Cernovich’s tiny gorilla dick and therefore all the other frog knights will be found wanting

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
Sure, she could have them. But the problem is she's probably just as repulsed by them as any non-evil woman on earth would.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Yes Loomer, please sue the Strib. :yeshaha:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bust Rodd posted:

She already smashed Cernovich’s tiny gorilla dick and therefore all the other frog knights will be found wanting

So are they not still dating? Who do you think called that one off?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Because Cernovitch is married to someone that isn’t Laura Loomer

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Knight posted:

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1029747331325935616

I live in constant fear that if I don't stop being racist online I'll lose my only source of income...

...but it's the only way I know how to make money!

is it wrong that i am ok if she tries to jump off a roof or some poo poo. like normaly i feel bad for the mentaly ill/depressed and they should get help. but gently caress her.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is it wrong that i am ok if she tries to jump off a roof or some poo poo. like normaly i feel bad for the mentaly ill/depressed and they should get help. but gently caress her.

that is the correct way to feel, in fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guri
Jun 14, 2001
https://twitter.com/Education4Libs/status/1029857690883842048

Random people I follow don't care about my nonsense? Conspiracy orchestrated by the Twitter hyper liberal propaganda machine.