Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Its odd that these two stories haven't been joined:

I am sure that everyone here is aware of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court report on sexual abuse by the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania, which states that around 300 priests abused at least 1000 children over the course of decades. The church hierarchy repeatedly covered up or hid the crimes. The abuse ran the gamut from the "ordinary" to stuff that bordered on QAnon's weirder descriptions of ritualistic abuse. Some of it is :nms:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pope-francis-silent-about-pennsylvania-catholic-church-child-abuse-by-priests

So the weird thing is...we actually have a report detailing a widespread conspiracy where a powerful religious organization engaged in sometimes ritualistic sexual abuse of children. This is a documented thing that effected possibly thousands of people. And yet QAnon is busy doing what? Finding numerological messages in Tom Hanks films? Like how can they be so paranoid at the same time as a real story about the thing they are obsessed with is front page news?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003
...the Qult talks about the Catholic Church all the time dude

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Dude lives on Twitter and is known to watch Alex Jones and shitloads of FOX. He knows what Q is.

I really doubt it. I don’t think he’s on Twitter at all to be honest. He posts, but doesn’t read any of it. And I doubt they’ve covered Q on Fox much because it makes Trump supporters look idiotic.

Edit: this has to be someone trolling

Smeep fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 15, 2018

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Smeep posted:

I really doubt it. I don’t think he’s on Twitter at all to be honest. He posts, but doesn’t read any of it. And I doubt they’ve covered Q on Fox much because it makes Trump supporters look idiotic.

That seems like too much effort and galaxy brain thinking to not be sincere.

It reads like someone taking a basic philosophy course in college and has "figured everything out."

Then again... :thunk:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What happened to that poor woman's right arm?

What do you mean?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

glowing-fish posted:

And yet QAnon is busy doing what? Finding numerological messages in Tom Hanks films? Like how can they be so paranoid at the same time as a real story about the thing they are obsessed with is front page news?
Tom Hanks was in those DaVinci Code Films. DVC is about sang real, or blood christ. Illuminati used Hanks/Hanks used film to send micromessages indoctrinating CSS(Child Sin Slaves) and then provided subconscious programming so that they would end up in human trafficking rings.

The DVC revelations are intentional false flags to cover up what they were doing in front of us all!

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

The Phlegmatist posted:

...the Qult talks about the Catholic Church all the time dude

Yes, but isn't it mostly "Jesuits founded the Illuminati, the Pope is a reptillian stuff"?

Like, they are inventing a conspiracy and ignoring the real conspiracy.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

FilthyImp posted:

Tom Hanks was in those DaVinci Code Films. DVC is about sang real, or blood christ. Illuminati used Hanks/Hanks used film to send micromessages indoctrinating CSS(Child Sin Slaves) and then provided subconscious programming so that they would end up in human trafficking rings.

The DVC revelations are intentional false flags to cover up what they were doing in front of us all!

Source your quotes

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Smeep posted:

There is! No! Carol!

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

glowing-fish posted:

So the weird thing is...we actually have a report detailing a widespread conspiracy where a powerful religious organization engaged in sometimes ritualistic sexual abuse of children. This is a documented thing that effected possibly thousands of people. And yet QAnon is busy doing what? Finding numerological messages in Tom Hanks films? Like how can they be so paranoid at the same time as a real story about the thing they are obsessed with is front page news?

It has been mentioned by whoever is now playing Q. Naturally, the link was to Fox News:

I think that the people who enjoy following and theorising about Q are not very interested in real-life pedophiles, and especially not in the children they abuse (who, in QAnon, are supposedly sourced from Haiti by Clinton Foundation operatives using charity work as a cloak, explaining why there isn't a rash of missing persons cases involving American kids). The sadistic and murderous pedophilia is just evidence of how evil they are: it's the Most Evil Thing that everyone can agree is unforgivable.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

this goes deeper and older than we thought: :q:

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Smeep posted:

He retweets stuff all of the time, and not just the same half-dozen accounts or stories about him either.

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Carnival of Shrews posted:

I think that the people who enjoy following and theorising about Q are not very interested in real-life pedophiles, and especially not in the children they abuse (who, in QAnon, are supposedly sourced from Haiti by Clinton Foundation operatives using charity work as a cloak, explaining why there isn't a rash of missing persons cases involving American kids). The sadistic and murderous pedophilia is just evidence of how evil they are: it's the Most Evil Thing that everyone can agree is unforgivable.

They're always talking about how they can't sleep at night and they cry all the time thinking about the victims of ritual abuse. They do care about the victims, it's just that the particular victims they care about don't exist. But if they could separate reality from fiction they wouldn't be Qultists, would they?

The Qult honestly and deeply believes that Hitlery KKKlinton is hanging kids up on meathooks, draining their blood to power her red shoes and then sucking the adrenochrome from their bones.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Helen Highwater posted:

He retweets stuff all of the time, and not just the same half-dozen accounts or stories about him either.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, but I think it's staff that does most of that. This is someone who literally has staff print out emails for him. It seems like he does sometimes Tweet on his own (you used to be able to easily tell because he used an Android pre-inauguration), but staff like Dan Scavino do most of his social media. What the exact percentage is of who does what, we may never know. If anything, maybe he looks at his feed and sees someone like Don Jr. RT'd something and he'll RT it as well.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Q sent me a sign by using the sun through my paper weight

I laugh at these posts but part of feels bad for doing so because there has to be some mental health issues at work

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
That thread introduced me to the term "pedovore." I probably should have just assumed that was a word in their world, but now it's also part of my vocabulary. Cool cool.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I laugh at these posts but part of feels bad for doing so because there has to be some mental health issues at work

...So their paperweight is this?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1030134844175654912

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Is there actually any evidence that Q is a single person or small group? Like, is there good reason to think that a single prankster exists at all or is it possible that each Q post is a different random bit of noise from a different anonymous poster and that boomers on 4chan basically managed to hoax themselves via crowd sourced digitally induced schizophrenia?

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
The tripcodes are supposed to insure that anyone who posts as q was ‘authorized’ be it a single person or a shared group. In reality, the crypto used for the first four or five codes was garbage, and anyone who wanted to and had a little computer knowledge could have posted as q. It at the very least convinced the qultists it was legit. I think the current tripcode uses better crypto and isn’t trivial to break, cryptographically. All the seeds have been pretty easy to guess though and follow patterns, so not out of the question to guess it.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Helsing posted:

Is there actually any evidence that Q is a single person or small group? Like, is there good reason to think that a single prankster exists at all or is it possible that each Q post is a different random bit of noise from a different anonymous poster and that boomers on 4chan basically managed to hoax themselves via crowd sourced digitally induced schizophrenia?

All the evidence of who Q is was discussed in the last few pages. There's not much either way, but what there is suggests that yes, it is a small group of people.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

And, as shocking as it is, it looks like a set of grifters taking advantage of hardcore Trump supporters

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1030171310255693825?s=21

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Q is Barron confirmed.

AnimeIsTrash fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 16, 2018

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

it's Barron

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is Xbox Live going down after a drop supposed to be the Deep State doing psychological warfare?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

Is Xbox Live going down after a drop supposed to be the Deep State doing psychological warfare?

No it’s even dumber somehow: the evil child eating cabal, compromising high level officials and the elite the world over mind you, has been using X-Box Live chat functions to send each other things. The reason Xbox Live went down is because Q mentioned Microsoft or Xbox or something and the Deep State took down Xbox Live to scrub it of chat logs

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Dr. VooDoo posted:

No it’s even dumber somehow: the evil child eating cabal, compromising high level officials and the elite the world over mind you, has been using X-Box Live chat functions to send each other things. The reason Xbox Live went down is because Q mentioned Microsoft or Xbox or something and the Deep State took down Xbox Live to scrub it of chat logs

My god. That’s how the Catholic Church communicates!

Wait. So you’re saying a global child molesting cabal that is well connected with world leaders ISNT the Catholic Church? The one that’s admitting to the global child molesting conspiracy that goes back to World War 2?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Moose-Alini posted:

The tripcodes are supposed to insure that anyone who posts as q was ‘authorized’ be it a single person or a shared group. In reality, the crypto used for the first four or five codes was garbage, and anyone who wanted to and had a little computer knowledge could have posted as q.
My god.
Where we go 1, we go all.

Q was counting on the crypto being broken. Q needed to become an idea, a movement, impossible to kill, bury or deny.

We're through the looking glass, people.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Wow. I am legitimately impressed by the direction this has gone.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

FilthyImp posted:

My god.
Where we go 1, we go all.

Q was counting on the crypto being broken. Q needed to become an idea, a movement, impossible to kill, bury or deny.

We're through the looking glass, people.

Yeah it was poo poo crypto that was considered broken in the 70s. After it all got cracked, Q said essentially he wanted them broken, and the passwords he used have more secret Q info in them! Like 4 of 5 ended up being variations of ‘Matlock’. Like when you tell grandma her password sucks so she makes it all caps or puts an ! at the end. All fixed!

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Dr. VooDoo posted:

:laffo: at the thought of Q trying to evade the Deep State by doing Trade Scamming in the PVE half of Fortnite.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Got to say I really enjoyed this one.

quote:

NO COINCIDENCES. GOD made you see Q. Even though the church is overrun with corruption and pedophiles and pedovores we know that what they teach about God is correct.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

darkwasthenight posted:

Got to say I really enjoyed this one.

Ah, yes. These people are pedophile creeps but we should trust them on god.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I can't wait for Q to reveal the layer of the deep state conspiracy when Blizzard nerfs their favorite class in WoW :rolleyes:

This poo poo is incredibly loving dumb, holy gently caress :wtc:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

vseslav.botkin posted:

They actually have a bunch of artists now, since they raised almost 250k.

Haha, it starts with Clean Wehrmacht.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Lycus posted:

Haha, it starts with Clean Wehrmacht.

They all get there eventually.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I don't know but based on this quote I'm gonna assume that they've decided Batman is Illumipedo propaganda somehow.

quote:

It's like the Bat Signal but GOOD!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

jojoinnit posted:

Hi, I grew up very very religious and know the Bible in old Hebrew. There are no Hivites but there are Hittites all over the place and I'm fairly certain they weren't even Babylonian.

All I can think of is that Asterisk and Obelix book where they go to Israel to get oil and end up trekking around the Middle East a bit. While in the desert they run into every one of the various cultures who at one point or another conquered Persia who keep shooting them because they think our hero's are one of the other group's. So the Assyrian shoot them cause they think they are Hitties, the Hitties shoot cause they think they're Medes ect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1030246726949654531