Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

My theory is all those drug labs make Florida smell like luciferin which attracts fireflies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Your theory is bad and you should feel bad

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1027703197778038786

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

glory hally hallelujah
his soul's marching on

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Krankenstyle posted:

I have no photo but these are headlines from two current Danish tabloids today when I bought cigarettes:

A: Inferno of Pain: The Treatments Don't Work (photo of the prince looking away from the camera)
B: You Haven't Seen Him Like This Before: King Rock (photo of the prince dancing)

I love it

Shrodinger's Prince, simultaneously in pain and partying in Majorca unless directly observed.

Nebraska driver stunned with Taser after holding frog hostage, threatening deputy

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Man Running from Cops Stops to Pet Cats, Goes to Jail

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Cythereal posted:

Can't be us this time, we don't have fireflies this far south.
Yes you do, I've seen them in the Everglades, but you escape this time anyway. This was Pennsylvania Man (and Woman).

https://www.wboy.com/news/police-pair-high-on-bath-salts-fired-gun-at-fireflies-mistaking-them-for-alien-lasers/1284881186

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

To be fair the surname Pinedo-Velapatino has to be hell to carry around with you and I'd probably go a little crazy after 21 years with it and just want to play with some cats

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I am not in favour of this toxiplasmosis weaponisation program.
From Judas to Jesus

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nope, Those Aren't Mailboxes: Paris Rolls Out Sidewalk Urinals

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/14/638512558/nope-those-arent-mailboxes-paris-rolls-out-sidewalk-urinals

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I'm pretty okay with that. Also upset I don't have a penis to partake in sidewalk pissing.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Scathach posted:

I'm pretty okay with that. Also upset I don't have a penis to partake in sidewalk pissing.

As that Facebook lady said, lean in.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

They have those in the UK already. I have a photo somewhere of me using one.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

ZombieLenin posted:

They have those in the UK already. I have a photo somewhere of me using one.

Of course you do, you were outside in the UK

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Those have been around in my college town since forever. It's that or people pissing in random places.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ZombieLenin posted:

They have those in the UK already.

Indeed.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Phlegmish posted:

Those have been around in my college town since forever. It's that or people pissing in random places.

Yeah I recall hearing that public urination in Paris is actually a really really big problem, the morning rolls around with just pee everywheeeeeere. This is like, the human equivalent of just putting the litterbox where your pet prefers to go. Just makes sense.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That one broke my brain. I had to read the first sentence more than once to figure out what the gently caress they were trying to say.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Why the gently caress is the byline on the right?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Mayor to female commissioner: You make a living off anal bleaching. It’s a #MeToo moment, she says

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article216726340.html

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Why the gently caress is the byline on the right?

Brits read on the other side of the page

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Mayor to female commissioner: You make a living off anal bleaching. It’s a #MeToo moment, she says

Weird News Headlines, Quotes, & Articles: she does not profit from bleaching her own anus

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Researchers Solve Mystery of the Universe, Break Piece of Uncooked Spaghetti in Half

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I was cleaning out a cupboard and found some old (UK) newspaper cuttings I must have taken over 10 years ago...

(Edited to replace tinypic link with imgur)

Amphigory has a new favorite as of 13:32 on Aug 16, 2018

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Amphigory posted:

I was cleaning out a cupboard and found some old (UK) newspaper cuttings I must have taken over 10 years ago...

You think of your well paid job and nice house, your two cars and regular vacations, nice restaurants and bespoke suits... and you realize that you don’t have anything compared to the Bosnian villager who can just sit and have a nice beer with a bear whenever he wants.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

jojoinnit posted:

Brits read on the other side of the page

Nice

Amphigory posted:

Your image wasn't loading for me so I uploaded it to imgur and put it in that quote in case others have the same issue.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Thanks mate. I'm phone posting, so could very well have cocked something up

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Tinypic doesn’t like hotlinking and/or SSL.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I would wonder how this loving toilet bug got elected mayor of anything, but it's Florida.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I would wonder how this loving toilet bug got elected mayor of anything, but it's Florida.

Wait, what timeline am I in?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Platystemon posted:

Wait, what timeline am I in?

The Biff one.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

He became mayor because previous one was arrested for money laundering

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Shows what he knows about men's nipples.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Weird neg tactic to boost a B- student up and then spike him down about his useless nips