Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Doesn’t that mean you’ll just be breathing in all the poo poo your nose hairs are supposed to filter out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Don't you like....need those? Or am I thinking of hearing?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
More importantly, you know how itchy hair is once it starts to regrow?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the entire twitter experience in one image

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

What is that he's putting in his nose?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Wax

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Thick water

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
I thought they were Mentos :(

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Doritos brand corn chips.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Plucking your nose hair will not kill you.
Trimming your nose hair with a pair of scissors will not kill you, but you need to be careful.
Trimming your nose hair with specialized clippers will not kill you.
Waxing your nose hair will not kill you.

If your nose hair doesn't bother you, that is fine. Don't mess with it.
If it does bother you, perhaps consider scaling it back.

No method of hair removal will kill you, but if you are prone to ingrown hairs, then I'd just trim. Otherwise you're gonna have a hair grow from the inside of your nose to the outside and it seriously will happen. You think it's a pimple, but it isn't.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Vato posted:

Otherwise you're gonna have a hair grow from the inside of your nose to the outside and it seriously will happen. You think it's a pimple, but it isn't.

I know a guy who has a hair that grows out of his eyeball. He has to go every couple of months to get it specially plucked.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Goddam thread just made me trim my nosehair.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

gleebster posted:

Goddam thread just made me trim my nosehair.

Good, more people should. There's a dude I have meetings with sometimes from another department at my work whose nose hair sticks out a solid quarter inch from his nostrils. It's bushy. There's no way I can tell him how gross it is though, people would look at me like I was the offensive person, as opposed to the guy who has a loving forest up his nose.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I thought they were Mentos :(

I figured it was some kind of small pastry.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Memento posted:

Good, more people should. There's a dude I have meetings with sometimes from another department at my work whose nose hair sticks out a solid quarter inch from his nostrils. It's bushy. There's no way I can tell him how gross it is though, people would look at me like I was the offensive person, as opposed to the guy who has a loving forest up his nose.

If I saw someone with a mile of boogers leading up to his or her nose, I'd be a grossed out. Just seeing someone with hair doesn't gross me out or distract me. So, is this guy trailing snot all over? Or you are just fascinated by his nose hair.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

ROWSDOWERTALLICA!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

bike tory posted:

I know a guy who has a hair that grows out of his eyeball. He has to go every couple of months to get it specially plucked.

😐

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Chrpno posted:

ROWSDOWERTALLICA!

Crank the Molly Hatchet and let's roll!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I like my women how I like my coffee

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

rodbeard posted:

I like my women how I like my coffee

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Scratch Monkey posted:

Down with the clown 365/24/7

Isn't she the one with synthol arm guy?

Might be getting into cursed images territory tho.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Memento posted:

In December slip him a nose hair trimmer from his "secret Santa". He probably won't use it, obviously he knows about his nose hair and knows trimmers exist, but it will make him feel self-conscious.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Vato posted:

If I saw someone with a mile of boogers leading up to his or her nose, I'd be a grossed out. Just seeing someone with hair doesn't gross me out or distract me. So, is this guy trailing snot all over? Or you are just fascinated by his nose hair.

It sticks out a lot and he touches it all the time. It's clearly annoying him.

Facebook Aunt posted:

In December slip him a nose hair trimmer from his "secret Santa". He probably won't use it, obviously he knows about his nose hair and knows trimmers exist, but it will make him feel self-conscious.

The idea that he knows about his nose hair and he's not completely oblivious hadn't actually occurred to me. He doesn't have a partner, and single dudes in their 50s generally go to seed pretty quickly when they don't have someone telling them to have some personal grooming standards. poo poo, I'd probably be getting there now that I'm in my 40s if I didn't have a partner who cares about my appearance.

Anyway, funny picture.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Definitely make sure he knows it's from you as well. That'll make it really easy for the ensuing HR investigation.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

E: there it is

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

LOL

This is perfect for this thread.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I only found it mildly interesting, tbh.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

They'd both be moderately attractive if not for the uh, modifications.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

MarcusSA posted:

LOL

This is perfect for this thread.

Too cursed to be funny.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

SpacePig posted:

Nothing in your riddle says that Trolley cannot stop, so I'll just politely ask Trolley to stop while I remove the person from the tracks. Mr. Rogers will be very proud of Trolley and I for thinking of a solution that didn't resort to violence, and then will have a calm and frank discussion about the dangers of playing on railways, and the importance of both keeping yourself visible in high-risk areas, and being consistently aware if your surroundings.

This post made me :vince: irl.

Also I found anime

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

JoelJoel posted:

So is this dude condemned to wear nothing but t-shirts or do his biceps have tiny valves?

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So is this dude condemned to wear nothing but t-shirts or do his biceps have tiny valves?

It’s the valve thing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Memento posted:

It sticks out a lot and he touches it all the time. It's clearly annoying him.

The idea that he knows about his nose hair and he's not completely oblivious hadn't actually occurred to me. He doesn't have a partner, and single dudes in their 50s generally go to seed pretty quickly when they don't have someone telling them to have some personal grooming standards. poo poo, I'd probably be getting there now that I'm in my 40s if I didn't have a partner who cares about my appearance.

Anyway, funny picture.

Dad pretty loving rad

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Rib dad

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
man saved his family and provided them a meal, good dad.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Dad pretty loving rad

I would not blame him for getting the ribs first.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

I've always wondered with these synthol tragedies, are these people cursed to live the rest of their lives like that or does your body eventually clear it?

I know I've seen Chrissy Teagan (who is very transparent about what goes into producing a model-worthy body) posting on Instagram about getting butt injections to re-up her booty, but idk if that's significantly different from this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

bike tory posted:

I've always wondered with these synthol tragedies, are these people cursed to live the rest of their lives like that or does your body eventually clear it?

Check the shoulder of the guy on the left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvjQAK5Jy-Q