Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Penultimate? :( I figured there'd be at least seven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Spoiler: 6 Billion demons will probably be killed.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gog lookin creepily pleased with things

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
New book. New fashion.

I'm diggin the Babylonian trim to S.D.'s beard.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

gog lookin creepily pleased with things

i imagine gog is creepy no matter what the situation is

e. wait this is the penultimate book, as in this webcomic has narrative structure?

absurd, i refuse to believe it

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Great news: If this was Abbadons first major outing, imagine how kickass his second one will be :unsmigghh:

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Here's to Abbadon going full Miura and revealing that there are five books in the origin arc.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

PMush Perfect posted:

Good news: K6BD will have an ending instead of just petering out after things get aimless and lose their soul.

Bad news: K6BD will have an ending.

Everything ends, even gods die.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

unless Alison uses her magic god powers to grow her hair out real quick, looks like our girl has easily over a year of training ahead of her.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Why can I hear the JoJo soundtrack

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Solomon's looming very ゴゴゴishly in the background there

Also White Chain is looking extremely JoJo as always. The new hat is probably helping.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.

Rhaka posted:

Why can I hear the JoJo soundtrack

Do you not always hear it? Is that just me?

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY 「STAND」!!

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
speaking of jojos has anybody else read that kill witch kill comic abbadon boosted on twitter

it looks like somebody read k6bd and was inspired by the comic (and site design lmao) + jjba + some sci-fi/mahou aesthetic to make something p visually arresting

this is the most recent page (i have no idea who any of the people are in this picture or why theyre fighting)

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not sure I'd have assumed any connection as it looks like a different blend of faerie tale and dark fantasy.

Nice page though.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that is a stunningly bad avatar how did you get it

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

I like how Allison's halo looks like Cio's horns-and-hat.

Beepity Boop fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Aug 15, 2018

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tollymain posted:

that is a stunningly bad avatar how did you get it

Made someone upset in D&D a couple years back. A few people got them but I think only one other goon still has theirs.

Seems like its a lot less common for people to angrily buy other folks avatars these days.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

DancingShade posted:

Made someone upset in D&D a couple years back. A few people got them but I think only one other goon still has theirs.

Seems like its a lot less common for people to angrily buy other folks avatars these days.

Turns out that spiteful nerds buying jpgs is not a sustainable business model for your dead gay comedy forum.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

DancingShade posted:

Still happens. I've no idea where my current avatar came from a few months back, but I've seen some other posters sporting ones in a similar vein, so I assume some aspect of our presence on these forums offended someone.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Tollymain posted:

speaking of jojos has anybody else read that kill witch kill comic abbadon boosted on twitter

it looks like somebody read k6bd and was inspired by the comic (and site design lmao) + jjba + some sci-fi/mahou aesthetic to make something p visually arresting

this is the most recent page (i have no idea who any of the people are in this picture or why theyre fighting)

I started reading it the other day. It is a lot like K6BD in that I have to read it again to figure out what the hell is even happening.

However, it seems like it has similar angels with eyes everywhere, gates to other worlds, etc. It almost seems like it's a side story to K6BD.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

DancingShade posted:

I beg to differ. If anything, now that Lowtax needs to buy a new back, people seem to just be buying avatars back sooner to give the extra $5 instead of just sitting on it.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IUG posted:

I started reading it the other day. It is a lot like K6BD in that I have to read it again to figure out what the hell is even happening.

However, it seems like it has similar angels with eyes everywhere, gates to other worlds, etc. It almost seems like it's a side story to K6BD.

see i was coming at it from the angle of "i could buy these being descended from the same original lost story, garbled by time and errors in transmission" sorta thing :v

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

wiegieman posted:

Turns out that spiteful nerds buying jpgs is not a sustainable business model for your dead gay comedy forum.

The only avs I've had that weren't backlash for my terrible posts were my original one and a pity av someone in games bought me. So <90%. The rest was spite or punishment avs

My roof hole thread probably got me around 10+ different ones over a week or two.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The only avs I've had that weren't backlash for my terrible posts were my original one and a pity av someone in games bought me. So <90%. The rest was spite or punishment avs

My roof hole thread probably got me around 10+ different ones over a week or two.

Really? Huh. I guess we'll get lowtax his boneitis replacements after all.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
eh he only needs 5.99999999 billion more to afford it

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

please contribute to the birth of Cyber-Lowtax, Bonelord

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Leflair (author of Kill Witch Kill) hangs out in the official KSBD discord and has been working on that one for over a year now. Nice to see him get some publicity (and finally launch a domain).

The website is literally an out-of-the-box template for Wordpress. If anything, Abbadon should really update what KSBD uses since it's got some Issues.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
82 Moderator Returns to Probate White Noise Posters

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
huh, really? i always thought the super simplistic black w red elements design was specifically chosen, it feels very fitting for some reason

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

there's like fifty hojillion prefab Wordpress templates to choose from

Contra
Aug 31, 2003
L(

MikeJF posted:

Penultimate? :( I figured there'd be at least seven.

I extremely hope k6bd gets picked up by Netflix by the time it's all over

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Reene posted:

Leflair (author of Kill Witch Kill) hangs out in the official KSBD discord and has been working on that one for over a year now. Nice to see him get some publicity (and finally launch a domain).

The website is literally an out-of-the-box template for Wordpress. If anything, Abbadon should really update what KSBD uses since it's got some Issues.

I don't know if Paranatural uses Word Press, but I wish that K6BD would just so that I can read the mouseover text on my phone/tablet.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
One thing I’m wondering about that cover is where White Chain’s wings are coming from. A backless angel-shell doesn’t seem very OSHA-compliant.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Darth Walrus posted:

One thing I’m wondering about that cover is where White Chain’s wings are coming from. A backless angel-shell doesn’t seem very OSHA-compliant.

I think they might be in the ether.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I mean, growing confident enough in yourself to show some skin is one thing. Doing so when your skin is superheated plasma is quite another.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

IUG posted:

I don't know if Paranatural uses Word Press, but I wish that K6BD would just so that I can read the mouseover text on my phone/tablet.

To be fair 99% of the time the mouseover text is a tiny variation of the comic title or the equivalent of "I loving love karate chopping angels/demons/humans/servants -Proper McName" so you really aren't missing out on any jokes or anything.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*Princess does a full huricanrana throw on some dude*

mouseover: "Beware the uppercuts of a red devil, they can consume infinite ravioli." - Kwong Jon Lee, master of the 63 Diamond Knuckles

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Someone make a plugin that replaces every page's alt text with an avshalom quote.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who What Now posted:

To be fair 99% of the time the mouseover text is a tiny variation of the comic title or the equivalent of "I loving love karate chopping angels/demons/humans/servants -Proper McName" so you really aren't missing out on any jokes or anything.
I loving love reading about karate chopping some dudes so you would be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

IUG posted:

The alt text is displayed in the Copy/Save context menu you get if you long press the image.