Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Seems like the Jets are actually trying to play diplomat. This is the same organization that said player fines related to the last dumbass flag rule would be paid by the organization. They made the mistake of assuming the Blue Lives Matter was ever about anything but bigotry.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Aug 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

ACAB

ANFLTeamsAB

That said, compared to Mr. "their ‘Issues’ are made up" (:wtc:) the Jets seem like the good guys here.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I like that the disrespect has now been extended to first responders. Kap kneeled because he hates paramedics. These chuds really are the biggest babies in the loving world.

Also, as a Packers fan, yeah winning "only" one SB with Rodgers is unfortunate, but they play in the NFC where there is actual competition. The Pats have a cakewalk practically every year.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

First responders always seem to be on the scene of major disasters and killings and I don't think that's a coincidence at all

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

First responders did 9/11

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
I really hope that was solely pushed by the public relations guy mentioned in the article on his own. Considering CJ's comments regarding the anthem. This is like when you unexpectedly bite into a giant piece of fat and cartilage in a chicken tender. Was pretty pumped to be following the team lately.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Leon Einstein posted:

I like that the disrespect has now been extended to first responders. Kap kneeled because he hates paramedics. These chuds really are the biggest babies in the loving world.

Also, as a Packers fan, yeah winning "only" one SB with Rodgers is unfortunate, but they play in the NFC where there is actual competition. The Pats have a cakewalk practically every year.

True, also the Pats division doesn't have the feared Bears offense, or playoff juggernauts like the Lions and Vikings.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

3 DONG HORSE posted:

First responders always seem to be on the scene of major disasters and killings and I don't think that's a coincidence at all

How come every time someone is shot, you are standing over the body? Can you explain that, doctor?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

True, also the Pats division doesn't have the feared Bears offense, or playoff juggernauts like the Lions and Vikings.
Every one of those teams has been in the playoffs in the last 10 years. I was talking conference more than division though.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
All of the AFC East has been in the playoffs the last ten years too. Not really much of an accomplishment.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

quote:

their ‘Issues’ are made up, exaggerated, and more times than not false.

Pardon me, gonna go scream into the void for a few

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

A division that isn't a cakewalk, you say? Welcome, dear reader, to the NFCE.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Thaddius the Large posted:

Pardon me, gonna go scream into the void for a few

Randy Moss had their issues printed on his goddam tie on national television. gently caress the police.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I agree with him, I hate it when the players disrespect... *Checks notes* first responders?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

All of the AFC East has been in the playoffs the last ten years too. Not really much of an accomplishment.
How many as division winners?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

We all know why

https://zippy.gfycat.com/AstonishingOrganicGordonsetter.webm

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I love my QB

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
tunak-tunak tun tunak-tunak tun tunak-tunak tun tha tha tha

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Holy cow there's so many of these:

https://giphy.com/nfl/reaction-packs/2018-rookies

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bosa not playing in the next preseason game

at this point, its not a question of whether or not he'll return this season, but whether he'll ever play football again at all.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Poor Denzel Ward he's nowhere in those gifs.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

FizFashizzle posted:

Bosa not playing in the next preseason game

at this point, its not a question of whether or not he'll return this season, but whether he'll ever play football again at all.

He's fine

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
He's not

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Exactly what someone who is not in fact fine would say...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHhOn2hnqmI

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ahaha Brady still won’t shake Foles’ hand, what a baby back bitch

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

how are we just now seeing footage of bosa's injury?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

cavallingus posted:

tunak-tunak tun tunak-tunak tun tunak-tunak tun tha tha tha

Jesus, I haven’t thought of him in a decade and a half

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

yeah bosa is fine

hosed up
Injured
No heartbeat
Estate sale soon

totally “FINE”

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Thaddius the Large posted:

Jesus, I haven’t thought of him in a decade and a half

Fun fact: he's currently serving a jail sentence in India for human trafficking.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Vengarr posted:

Fun fact: he's currently serving a jail sentence in India for human trafficking.

I would argue that this fact is not fun

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Diqnol posted:

Ahaha Brady still won’t shake Foles’ hand, what a baby back bitch

He knows that hand has touched a dick much bigger than his.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bosa's just waiting for Mack to sign, guys

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Bosa was doing lines of Coke with OBJ and overdosed because of his giant nose

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pmchem posted:

He knows that hand has touched a dick much bigger than his.

Big dick things aside Nick Foles has fuckoff gigantic hands and I'd be intimidated watching my tiny clawlike appendages being swept up in those things if I ever shook hands with him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This has potential.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
they look like they were all designed for social media teams to use instead of play highlights cause the NFL has as much intelligence as Joey Bosa does functional limbs (i.e., not much!)

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

WHOOPS posted:

they look like they were all designed for social media teams to use instead of play highlights cause the NFL has as much intelligence as Joey Bosa does functional limbs (i.e., not much!)

no poo poo. They did this last year to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

EmbryoSteve posted:

I would argue that this fact is not fun

"Human trafficking" doesn't exactly tell the whole story. He would bring migrants to the US under the cover of being members of his dance troupe and leave without them. Doesn't sound like anything nefarious, just illegal.

• Locked thread