Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

McNally posted:

Because they get soldiers killed?

And leave airmen behind to die. Then try and block giving him a CMH for continuing to fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The bonds turn into stock if they can’t make payment. They could probably take over the board with just small coalition and completely oust Musk if they want.

:tesla:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Mr. Nice! posted:

The bonds turn into stock if they can’t make payment. They could probably take over the board with just small coalition and completely oust Musk if they want.

:tesla:

its like ousting the captain of the Titanic post-iceberg

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Musk is Howard Hughes with Boer inside

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://mobile.twitter.com/joemygod/status/1030184152212025345?s=21

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Catholics are so used to rules-lawyering with the almighty that now they think they can do it with sexual assault allegations

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Well then :catstare:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

If the boy don't fit you must acquit

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

hobbesmaster posted:

And leave airmen behind to die. Then try and block giving him a CMH for continuing to fight.

The team lead from that mission the Airman died on got the CMH after being bounced from SEAL Team War Crimes for being too good at war crimes, too

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Fallom posted:

If the boy don't fit you must acquit

Well I got mad and then I laughed but at least that fat old degenerate will be in hell before me.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
GODDAMNIT

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1030525968862142464?s=19

k no biggie

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1030526911678754816?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 17, 2018

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

As an altar boy growing up: gently caress you

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Shut the gently caress up and get back to work; jurors don't get nooners

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

quote:

Donohue goes on to denounce the media for using the term “pedophilia” to describe the incidents when, Donohue claims, most of the victims were “postpubescent.”

And, as he always does, Donohue rants that the media is providing cover for the LGBT movement by not describing the assailants as “gay priests” and by sensationalizing the “minority” of cases involving preteen girls.

Is there an enraged thunk emoji?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don’t like to wish death on people so I’ll just hope that he gets plastered by a bus and destroys himself just a hair short of being dead.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

It's OK I'll wish death on him for you

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
The National Review decided their piece about Aretha Franklin’s death was a good place to point out that they think Kelly Clarkson is a better singer.

Really.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Fallom posted:

Shut the gently caress up and get back to work; jurors don't get nooners

Apparently it's an actual thing stated by court officials that juries get to set their own hours for deliberations. They work as long or as short as they want and one juror has an event at 5pm today.

Fuckers.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

The National Review decided their piece about Aretha Franklin’s death was a good place to point out that they think Kelly Clarkson is a better singer.

Really.

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1030513893129560065

The Baseball Crank at it again

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Bill Crandall was a husband, father of two, and volunteered in the community. He was an electrician for 30 years, but let’s face it, Jeff Thatcher from down the street is better at it than Bill was.

He is survived by his widow, Sally, and his children.

Signed, totally normal obituary writer

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I applied for a private mil company as a combat medic, different company and stationed in Erbil at the consulate.

Could have lived out a call of duty lifestyle IRL...

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
not that it makes too much of a difference but the Catholic League is basically just that guy

the church wants nothing to do with him

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Vasudus posted:

not that it makes too much of a difference but the Catholic League is basically just that guy

the church wants nothing to do with him

Not excommunicated doesn't count.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Handsome Ralph posted:

Holy poo poo.
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1030171099252891650

:stare:

That's a proper "Respectfully, go gently caress yourself, sir." if I've ever seen one.

Lol, I just read this:

Admiral McRaven posted:

I'm often asked when I am sitting in various forums, and we start to turn to national defense and national security issues and somebody in the audience will invariably ask me what I think the biggest national security issue is, and my answer's the same every time: It's pre-K through 12. Which surprises them, they think I'm going to say North Korea or they think I'm going to say Iran. But the fact of the matter is, my biggest concern is: Are we educating the youth of America well enough so that in 10 years, 20 years that these young men and women will be great citizens of the United States, that they will be ready to come to college? That they will be ready to serve in industry and in technology? And I don't know that I think we have found the right answer to that yet. So the thing that keeps me up at night is making sure that the state of Texas – or hoping that the state of Texas – and the nation is investing in our pre-K through 12 in a way that will put our young men and women in a position to be successful.

But there are always competing interests, so our job in higher ed is to make sure that we make a case for why what we are trying to do is important for the state of Texas. But you know as we go through this, everybody understands that there are competing interests and there is pre-K through 12, which I have said all along: If you have one dollar, put it towards pre-K through 12. That is important to be able to teach our young men and women and teach them well and educate them well so they're ready to go into the workforce or they're ready to come to a great university.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Stultus Maximus posted:

Lol, I just read this:

Well he isn't wrong.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Why would I want my tax dollars going to education when I can spend them on killing people instead?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

boop the snoot posted:

Why would I want my tax dollars going to education when I can spend them on killing people instead?

you can't make a music video set to nu-metal by filming a class taking a test

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gotta time the chorus in that evanescence song with the start of a written test where everyone flips the paper over

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WAKE ME UP(wake me up inside)

I CAN'T WAKE UP (wake me up inside)

SAAAAAVE MEEE

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ha. Some SF army E-8 got caught trying to smuggle 90 pounds of cocaine on a military aircraft.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's loving ballsy. Even ballsier, not carrying hush cash to pay off snoopy fucks.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

He should have joined the CIA first.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
That person has a future in executive management.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hexyflexy posted:

Well he isn't wrong.

I'm not saying he's wrong, I'm saying that the SEAL humpers really probably don't want to hear that from their heroes.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

just lol that an e8 that close to retirement is gonna go to jail for a long time

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Manafort jury is taking a break without rendering a verdict.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/402351-vet-group-to-hold-5k-race-after-trump-cancels-military-parade

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'll register for that poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

psydude posted:

Manafort jury is taking a break without rendering a verdict.

They have a shitload of charges and exhibits to go through. They’ve had a day and a half of deliberations and definitely weren’t going to finish in a day. The jury is responsible for their own time management and one of them had a 5 o’clock family event or something so they recessed until next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

*One more Jet Fighter, sans engine.

• Locked thread