Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

As for Hammond I don't think anyone has mentioned Sombra hacking him yet. Sombra makes Hammond really useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Man a enemy team with a good Sombra is the worst loving thing.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Rirse posted:

Man a enemy team with a good Sombra is the worst loving thing.

So annoying but I can respect it, she’s not easy to play but can make such a massive difference if the team doesn’t expect her to be a DPS a superstar. A Sombra that keeps hacks on tanks or a red DPS that is carrying can make things so much easier for the team, sometimes even if they’re not really paying attention to you. I like busting her out from time to time.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
The new range for the McCree Ult is insane. I was playing Pharah in Ilios and our team was winning easily and in the last second of the game the enemy McCree Ults from his spawn and killed me while I was flying above the well. I didn't even bother hiding because the game was basically over, but drat!

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Moira is a low skill cap low to mid tier hero in DM. When they did the comp deathmatch event it was mostly McCree as you moved up in SR with a bit of Doomfist, Reaper, and maybe Hog.

If you can't aim well enough to play McCree Hog is the sweet spot for low skill floor + actually a pretty high tier DM character.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

Dren posted:

Moira is a low skill cap low to mid tier hero in DM. When they did the comp deathmatch event it was mostly McCree as you moved up in SR with a bit of Doomfist, Reaper, and maybe Hog.

If you can't aim well enough to play McCree Hog is the sweet spot for low skill floor + actually a pretty high tier DM character.

Cool, I do in fact have poo poo aim so I'll focus on him with Moira as a switch option (and maybe Reaper if I'm feelin bold). Thanks!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Oh boy, the Allstar Genji skin has some admittedly sick flame effects.
Prepare to see that skin in every game for eternity going forward.

I also think that making the legendary Lucio emote purchasable with OWL tokens for a brief time was no accident.
They wanted people to spend their remaining tokens from the season to push sales of tokens for the two skins.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Aug 17, 2018

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

mcbexx posted:

Oh boy, the Allstar Genji skin has some admittedly sick flame effects.
Prepare to see that skin in every game for eternity going forward.

I also think that making the legendary Lucio emote purchasable with OWL tokens for a brief time was no accident.
They wanted people to spend their remaining tokens from the season to push sales of tokens for the two skins.

you cant buy owl tokens though?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
you can. they're $4.99 for 100 lol

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

nickhimself posted:

gah what the gently caress owl

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Unsinkabear posted:

I've been meaning to ask, what's the best way to farm my weekly arcade chests so I can escape back into quick play and comp? Papa needs those Waverunner D.va and Grilldad 76 skins

I got the Grillmaster skin from a regular level up loot box I got playing quick play. :shrug:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

nickhimself posted:

You can randomly get 100 free from watching the matches. I only watched two matches and got the 100 points to get a Hammond black and green skin.

Maybe I should start playing Zarya more. Everytime I get her in mystery hero I get really hard to kill. Ever since the rebalance on her charge and ult, I been doing really well with her.

Rirse fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Aug 17, 2018

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
so I get that Pacific Genji is going for a Pacific islander lava god thing, but what is Atlantic Tracer supposed to be? a level beyond Super Tracer God she likes to call Super Tracer Blue? umm Blizzard anime is from the Pacific too

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Shame I couldn't save the potg, but that was a really lame Mercy potg. She revives a person and then gets killed and the rest of the potg is her dead on the ground.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
POTGs where the replay system indicts all 12 gamers for playing like potatoes are the best ones though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODlLUl05QUk

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Autism Sneaks posted:

so I get that Pacific Genji is going for a Pacific islander lava god thing, but what is Atlantic Tracer supposed to be? a level beyond Super Tracer God she likes to call Super Tracer Blue? umm Blizzard anime is from the Pacific too

She's Atlantean, homeboy

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Roadhog has some Pacific Islander heritage and he would have been a better candidate.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

a Merhog skin?

:perfect:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Autism Sneaks posted:

It's a hideous skin regardless

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
I do with they'd release more non-event skins, where theyre not constrained to the seasonal theme.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Autism Sneaks posted:

I just assumed they were dressed as some other blizzard characters. both skins look like complete trash tho

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

BizarroAzrael posted:

I do with they'd release more non-event skins, where theyre not constrained to the seasonal theme.

Yeah more stuff like the Blizzard World update where several characters got evergreen skin theme to other Blizzard games or their movie.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I would love for blizzard to release three more blue rarity skins for everyone just to fully rainbow out their base skins

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

World Famous W posted:

I would love for blizzard to release three more blue rarity skins for everyone just to fully rainbow out their base skins

I've wanted this for such a long time! The ratio of rare items is starting to become sqewed with the sheer amount of legendary's. I get why they do it because legendary items are always in high demand and that brings in more money. However, the gallery has only been updated once in 2 years and once again it was mostly highly rare items . There definitely needs to be more blue rare items than legendary's and even if this just means different colours or hell, different shades of the same colour then it can make opening loot boxes more exciting.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

yeah I have only been playing for a year and I basically have everything that isn't purple or gold, it also makes me give less of a poo poo about earning my weekly loot boxes because 80% of the time I just get a few coins for the repeats. good thing Mystery Heroes owns enough to play it anyway

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't mind all my boxes being a guaranteed 30 coins right now, it's just some characters (Orisa, Roadhog, Moira) where I like their base model more than any of the others. I also like having color coordinating options with my friends.

OWL skins don't count cause I'm broke

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

World Famous W posted:

I also like having color coordinating options with my friends

This is adorable and I'm gonna start doing the same

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

World Famous W posted:

not a perfect solution for you, but you do earn free OWL tokens by watching OWL on twitch when you're logged in and your account is linked to your battletag and whatnot. I have 4 or 5 OWL skins and I have never bought any. I like your coordination with your friends thing

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I like to wear skins that corresponds with certain maps.

E.g; >Oasis Moira/Symettra skins on Oasis
>Horizon Winston/Wrecking Ball skins for Horizon Lunar Colony
>Ra/Djinn Zenyatta on Temple of Anubis
>Junker D.Va in Junkertown
>Any Blizz related skins for Blizzard World

...I used to play with my sisters dolls as a kid.

Ronnie fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Aug 19, 2018

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Those are all good choices

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

That baseball Zenyatta skin is getting no credit for being awesome, but it is awesome.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

World Famous W posted:

I don't mind all my boxes being a guaranteed 30 coins right now, it's just some characters (Orisa, Roadhog, Moira) where I like their base model more than any of the others. I also like having color coordinating options with my friends.

If you're not using the David Bowie skin for Moira I don't what the hell

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Autism Sneaks posted:

A mermaid

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
I'm disappointed in all of you who didn't just quote my post and clap like a seal at my joke comparing the skin to Goku

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Autism Sneaks posted:

:perfect:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
THANK YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Tracer isn't cool enough to be Goku, she's more like, uh

poo poo I dunno any DBZ characters

...Trunks?

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
they're both time travelers so it works, but Goku and Tracer are both pretty much the faces of their respective franchises

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

u mermad bro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/1031526477995507712
:neckbeard: