Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

KTM 990 SMT
Goon price $8500. Valve checks done last fall, within spec. Fresh oil and coolant. Fork seals done. Akropovic exhaust. Rottweiler air intake kit. Heated grips. Rottweiler mirror kit.
Stock bags included. Has two regular keys, orange master key, owner’s key card, and a mostly complete toolkit.

Needs a rear tire. I’m not working right now, and I’m not sure if I want to keep it and find a job or sell it and continue being loving lazy.

Located in Phoenix / Tempe, AZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Revvik posted:

or sell it and continue being loving lazy.

Obviously this. It's just stuff. Cherish your lazy moments.

That's a sweet bike for whoever get's it, though. Hope it's sold painlessly.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Revvik posted:

KTM 990 SMT
Goon price $8500. Valve checks done last fall, within spec. Fresh oil and coolant. Fork seals done. Akropovic exhaust. Rottweiler air intake kit. Heated grips. Rottweiler mirror kit.
Stock bags included. Has two regular keys, orange master key, owner’s key card, and a mostly complete toolkit.

Needs a rear tire. I’m not working right now, and I’m not sure if I want to keep it and find a job or sell it and continue being loving lazy.

year, mileage?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
2013, just north of 20,000 miles. I’ll get a more accurate reading when I get home.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
22,600 miles. I bought it at just under 10,000 iirc.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

KTM 990 SMT

gently caress it inbox me some offers poo poo keeps happening.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Just go find a job lol

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
No ty (I’ve got enough in savings to keep me afloat without worries for maybe a year, I just don’t want the pain in the rear end right now)

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

Trying to sell my 2009 Suzuki Gladius / SFV650. I've got it listed on craiglist for $4000, but open to goon offers. Don't ride anymore since I take transit or bicycle and I'm moving out of the country in a year.
Located in the SF Bay

Has ~21500 miles on it. I've had it since about 4000.
Pilot Road 3 tires with less than 2k along with a new chain, sprokets, and rear brake pads.
Installed some heated grips, and mounted some Hella Supertone horns on the sides, but did not get around to wiring them.
Have some T-Rex racing stands as well I'll throw in, and can throw in my gear as well if interested.

Full disclosure, it has been down once when some rear end in a top hat cut me off at about 15mph I think. I had full panniers and the top case on at the top so the bike only took some cosmetic damage. The top case has road rash, and one of the radiator fairings got some scratches too. Pictures in the link.

More pictures here.

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008
-sold-

TheNothingNew fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jul 12, 2018

www.amazon.com
Nov 5, 2012
Bell BULLITT SPECIAL EDITION Hart-Luck Gloss Metallic Bubbles

I have a medium and large size of this helmet.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183139523234?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I would like to sell outside of ebay through paypal. I'll cover fee's and shipping if doing through paypal outside ebay. Otherwise feel free to click buy it now Email is eatons1067 at google mail .com

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
757 peeps, buy my VFR

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6660540516.html

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Did you buy that bike from a guy named Barry by any chance?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Elviscat posted:

Did you buy that bike from a guy named Barry by any chance?

I bought it in February of 2012 from a local dealership

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

TheScott2K posted:

I bought it in February of 2012 from a local dealership

Ah, I worked in a friend's 25th anniversary VFR that would have been sold down there around 2015. It is a goddamn GORGEOUS bike, someone (else) please buy it and post lots of pictures.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Elviscat posted:

Ah, I worked in a friend's 25th anniversary VFR that would have been sold down there around 2015. It is a goddamn GORGEOUS bike, someone (else) please buy it and post lots of pictures.

I'm sort of hoping it doesn't sell.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

TheScott2K posted:

I'm sort of hoping it doesn't sell.

I'm sort of contemplating some way it makes sense for me to ride 8 hours, get rid of my bike somehow and ride yours back home, unfortunately the logistics simply don't work.

Jessican
Jul 28, 2005

Any SF Bay Area goons interested in a 2006 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer? I’m moving and need it to go ASAP. It’s in good condition but needs some TLC.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/d/2006-yamaha-fz6-fazer/6665388904.html

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Alberta or nearby goons, I'm selling my Vstrom 650

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touring/calgary/2007-suzuki-v-strom-650-dl650/1376448454

It's got a scuff on the plastic above the turn signal (you can kind of see it in the pictures where I'm showing the luggage) from when I hit a patch of gravel in a parking lot on my first real tour. Other than that I think I've taken decent care of it.

Phy fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Aug 14, 2018

The_Maz
Mar 27, 2005

Get It By Your Hands
Finally got off my rear end and put the CBR up.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/6675038657.html

If 90s sport bikes are your thing give me a shout.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

The_Maz posted:

Finally got off my rear end and put the CBR up.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/6675038657.html

If 90s sport bikes are your thing give me a shout.

Yay!
:sadwave:

I still contend that it's probably the best bike I've owned to date.

edit: YOU'VE STILL ONLY GOT 10,000 MILES ON THE CLOCK? :pusheen:

Powerthirst
Jun 4, 2009
Got rid of the bike and don't need this anymore.

Dainese Super Speed Textile Jacket
Color: Red/White/Black
Size: 50
Wore it two times. Has a little black mark on the white shoulder and small scratch on the shoulder protector.

Price: $275

https://imgur.com/a/kddJtuk

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/saint-unbreakable-stretch-jeans

I have these in size 32. Brand new in packaging, never worn. Asking $220 shipped. They have a really slim fit. probably the slimmest men's jeans available.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
So I'm selling my bike. I had a build thread a few years ago.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3609801

I'm trying to get 8000 for it, Goon discount will apply, if anyone is interested. It's in Texas but I don't mind figuring out shipping if needed.

Anyone interested let me know.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I have a 2005 Ninja 500 in Philadelphia. Was going to sell next season, but need garage space asap. Goon price $1600. Excellent beginner bike. Runs great, fresh fluids and tuneup.

https://imgur.com/a/e3jPM1z

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Nitrox posted:

I have a 2005 Ninja 500 in Philadelphia. Was going to sell next season, but need garage space asap. Goon price $1600. Excellent beginner bike. Runs great, fresh fluids and tuneup.

https://imgur.com/a/e3jPM1z

Aww, I was in town last week and I drove down to Revzilla and the shipyards (and Zipperhead); I should have rented it from you.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

This was a family friend's bike, and I know people here like Turbo bikes. I don't know much about the price of them, but the "land speed record" part is legit. He's listed on the Loring Timing Associaton in the P/BPP-500/4 class (which I believe is production bikes, 500 cc, pushrod, blown engines).

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/d/cx-500-turbo-honda-land-speed/6711663821.html

(It's not me running the ad)

M42
Nov 12, 2012

2005 GSXR 600 racebike. $3200, located in alexandria VA.

Motivated seller, price is def. negotiable but only in person. Fuckin love this bike but gotta focus on other things this year 😔

Clean title
7170 miles
Raced by PO, fully safety wired
Oil changed every two weekends with T6
Bridgestone S21 tires, mid 2016 date code, but only used two track weekends since mounting

Traxxion Dynamics AK20 cartridges
Scotts steering damper
Penske 8983 double clicker shock

Yoyodyne slipper clutch (plus OEM spare)
520 conversion kit
DID ERV3 sprockets (plus spares)

Brembo 19x18 GP master cylinder
RBF600 brake fluid
Alth 320mm superbike rotors
Galfer SS lines
Vesrah RJL brake pads

MotionPro Rev2 throttle kit
Euro Racing killswitch
Dynojet PC3 USB
Dynojet QS
Ivans TRE
Akrapovic full exhaust

Ballistic evo2 battery
Factory Pro velocity stacks
Factory Pro shift star
Vortex gas cap
Woodcraft rearsets
Woodcraft frame sliders
Woodcraft clipons
Wiodcraft engine case sliders
Sebimoto fairings
GO tech fairing stay

Box o parts (sprockets, levers, oem parts, extra windscreen, original ignition, etc)

Only con is the fairings are kinda lovely and missing two dzus fasteners 🤪

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Sold.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SimonCat fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Oct 27, 2018

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Edit: Sold

2003 Suzuki SV1000n for sale. 20,610 miles on it. Round Rock, TX (just north of Austin)

I plan to list it on Craigslist for 3500, would sell to a goon for 3000. Gonna wait a day to see if I get any interest here before listing it.

Runs great, Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires are in good shape, and the chain is in good shape, too. I've had her for 3 years, put a new chain and tires on when I got it. Also installed in a brand new fuel pump, stripped and sealed the gas tank, reahpolstered the rear seat and put a new front seat on it. Haven't had any reliability problems after doing that all up front. I have daily ridden it along with my other bike. Looking to get rid of this one so I can finally get myself a daily driver car. Some scratches on the paint, but it has never been dropped.

Day Man fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Nov 1, 2018

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

edit: via con dios

chupacabron fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 22, 2018

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

chupacabron posted:

1992 Honda CBR600F2, not quite 9000 miles in Long Beach, CA. Craigslisted for $2500 but I'd like as close to $2000 as I can get.

I bought this about 3 years ago and love it but ultimately I only have time for one bike, and that's gonna be my much more comfortable Vstrom. Anyway:

The Bad: minor rash on both sides. The fairings all go together fairly well but there are a couple broken tabs. Also has a pinhole in the top of the fuel tank, so don't smoke while riding.

The Good: I just cleaned the carbs, put new Angel GTs on it, rebuilt the petcock, and have a pile of spare parts and a service manual.

And the rest of the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Ttv72vT

Love the color!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

chupacabron posted:

1992 Honda CBR600F2, not quite 9000 miles in Long Beach, CA. Craigslisted for $2500 but I'd like as close to $2000 as I can get.

I bought this about 3 years ago and love it but ultimately I only have time for one bike, and that's gonna be my much more comfortable Vstrom. Anyway:

The Bad: minor rash on both sides. The fairings all go together fairly well but there are a couple broken tabs. Also has a pinhole in the top of the fuel tank, so don't smoke while riding.

The Good: I just cleaned the carbs, put new Angel GTs on it, rebuilt the petcock, and have a pile of spare parts and a service manual.

Jackin' it to this sexy bike right now.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Same year/color as my first bike. If I hadnt bought a VFR a few months ago I’d be all over that.

I have fond memories of that bike, even the time when some kids in a RX8 yelled out “Nice bike, fag” at me at a stop light. Some people just can’t handle the rad 90’s color scheme.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
I'm looking for decals to put on my pulse adrenaline lexmoto bike. Only ones i can find are for £90 on ebay. Anyone know where I can get them?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

chupacabron posted:

This is the raddest paint scheme

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

Quite A Tool posted:

Same year/color as my first bike. If I hadnt bought a VFR a few months ago I’d be all over that.

I have fond memories of that bike, even the time when some kids in a RX8 yelled out “Nice bike, fag” at me at a stop light. Some people just can’t handle the rad 90’s color scheme.

I mean, you could have two really rad bikes!

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Quite A Tool posted:

They were probably just jealous of you getting more than 11mpg and 7 torques.

IuniusBrutus
Jul 24, 2010

Buy the motorcycle gloves I didn't like!

I have a pair of black/white Knox Handroird PODs, size XL. Probably only have a few hours of riding in them, they are in great shape, they just don't fit my hand the way I want them to. $150 shipped CONUS.

I also have a pair of Alpinestars "Rage" gloves - black with red trim. These have never been ridden in, I ended up going a different direction for waterproof gloves. Size XXL, $100 shipped CONUS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

This is the raddest paint scheme

:agreed: