Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/k...s&utm_source=cj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

the great ol viking celtic nordic style

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

under gay luxury space communism, i would build a little machine that puts around putting these dudes on everything:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I dont know what I would do without my Japanese scream jar.

HugeGrossBurrito has issued a correction as of 21:53 on Aug 19, 2018

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Capitalism loves milking insecure dudes for cash. There's so much poo poo out there that's FOR MANLY MEN ONLY and it's all low quality garbage.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
BACON SOAP BACON CONDOMS BACON MEMBERSHIPS BACON LOTION BACON BEARD WAX BACON ANAL LUBE BACON BACON BACOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Executive bacon scent

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Elderbean posted:

Capitalism loves milking insecure dudes for cash. There's so much poo poo out there that's FOR MANLY MEN ONLY and it's all low quality garbage.

thats actually just pretty funny, what isn't funny is making all basic feminine hygiene products pink and more expensive because you have a captive audience

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
And now for the woman of your life: Lilac-infused executive bacon scent

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Former DILF posted:

thats actually just pretty funny, what isn't funny is making all basic feminine hygiene products pink and more expensive because you have a captive audience

Funny: doesn't affect me.

Not funny: affects me.

Very capitalist of you!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Len posted:

Buying 10 meme fruit to get those sweet sweet Tumblr donations because getting a job is just so hard

So wait she spun $10 into a bunch of other people's money? I think she's more clever than you think buddy.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

These are kinda cute tho...

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Chomp8645 posted:

Very capitalist of you!

It doesn't effect men either

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Chomp8645 posted:

Very capitalist of you!

actually im a dude and its funny because nobody's forcing us to spend extra on executive bacon scent, I just use the same discount store crap i always did that doesn't have an AR-15 on the label or camouflage

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Elderbean posted:

My favorite at work is Dude Wipes. They’re just butt wipes that cost twice as much.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Super Grocery Kart posted:

How does one activate an almond?

What the hell is a "homemade coconut"

Xanax
Jan 22, 2003
Banned fool...

Mill Village posted:

My favorite at work is Dude Wipes. They’re just butt wipes that cost twice as much.

Much like Fresh Balls for Men. Interesting they sell a deodorant cream just for your balls.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

ate all the Oreos posted:

What the hell is a "homemade coconut"

Probably has a coconut palm in the back or some poo poo.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
tfw you are too embarrassed to buy the mobility scooter.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Former DILF posted:

I've read a lot about the "feminine" products being more expensive for the same thing so I compared a few once and for the same brand of the same thing with the same ingredients (different smell but otherwise the same) and the same volume the "feminine" version was cheaper so therefore all women are liars who are just out to spermjack you for child support :argh:

I mean I realize it's definitely the other way around for like 90% of stuff but hey do some price comparison and maybe you can save money sometimes if you don't care that you're smelling like dainty floral cupcake pink glass ceilings or whatever

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

KiteAuraan posted:

Probably has a coconut palm in the back or some poo poo.

That would be a homegrown coconut :colbert:

However I figured it out - he's just mixing up commas. The actual thing is a homemade "coconut, carob, blueberry, goji and stevia muffin" which sounds real gross

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I feel like this one could be the foundations of some stoner comedy like Sifl and Ollie.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ate all the Oreos posted:

The friends I have who were previously actually homeless for long periods of time and not made up for the internet homeless worked the hardest they have in their lives while homeless because you have to spend every moment of every day finding food that's reasonably safe to eat or screaming at another bum to keep them out of the area you've staked out to sleep at or figuring out how you'll avoid freezing to death tonight, I guess they just gotta spin those skills into a job.

finding food and shelter is easy. churches give out free food, and food banks too. homeless shelters will give you a cot so long as you are not dangerous or drunk. most homeless are dangerous and/or drunk so yeah some of them have problems.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Rutibex posted:

finding food and shelter is easy. churches give out free food, and food banks too. homeless shelters will give you a cot so long as you are not dangerous or drunk. most homeless are dangerous and/or drunk so yeah some of them have problems.

A lot of places are no longer allowed to pass out food, and the ones that are usually don't have the resources to cope with the load. Homeless shelters are often overcrowded and lacking in resources too, and will often come with ridiculous catches -- the local homeless shelter in my lovely little town will only allow men, no women or children, as "they can stay with their relatives."

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Rutibex posted:

And the best thing of all is that it works the same exact way everywhere!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

actionjackson posted:

I mean a lot of people are kind of bad with finances

I had several friends get those first credit cards in college and go absolutely banannas with them.

"It says I have a 5,000 dollar limit! I can spend 5,000 dollars!"

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

Screaming Idiot posted:

A lot of places are no longer allowed to pass out food, and the ones that are usually don't have the resources to cope with the load. Homeless shelters are often overcrowded and lacking in resources too, and will often come with ridiculous catches -- the local homeless shelter in my lovely little town will only allow men, no women or children, as "they can stay with their relatives."

What?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Rutibex posted:

Nah man, thats just plain wrong in a lot of parts in the world. You know homeless people dont freeze to death every winter because they are lazy or whatever dumb poo poo you are making up.
Also if you were homeless and made you way out into a better life, good for you. But assuming that its the same for everyone, as you seem to be doing, just makes you seem like a real piece of poo poo with no love for your fellow man. So I dont know, get some perspective or something, go travel, or just stop loving posting your terrible opinions.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zombiepop posted:

Nah man, thats just plain wrong in a lot of parts in the world. You know homeless people dont freeze to death every winter because they are lazy or whatever dumb poo poo you are making up.
Also if you were homeless and made you way out into a better life, good for you. But assuming that its the same for everyone, as you seem to be doing, just makes you seem like a real piece of poo poo with no love for your fellow man. So I dont know, get some perspective or something, go travel, or just stop loving posting your terrible opinions.

lots of cities will give homeless a free bus ticket to California, so you can enjoy the finest social services and climate the country has to offer

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

It's all true. In my area when me and my wife were homeless (living in a hotel) I was looking up shelters to prepare for worst case scenarios and found most of them forbid couples so we would've had to go to separate shelters about 20 miles apart with no car

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Of course if we weren't so loving lazy it wouldn't have been an issue to just walk to each other's shelters to visit and plan how to get out of this mess (since we couldn't afford cell phones either)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
just to be clear, I work in a public library and help out the homeless on a daily basis. I became a librarian because the library really helped me when I was homeless myself and I wanted to contribute to that.

but that doesn't mean lots of people aren't homeless because they are lazy as gently caress.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Rutibex posted:

but that doesn't mean lots of people aren't homeless because they are lazy as gently caress.

Holy poo poo you're stupid.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Rutibex posted:

lots of cities will give homeless a free bus ticket to California, so you can enjoy the finest social services and climate the country has to offer

Yes America is the center of everything. You are wrong, you are entitled to your opinions and I guess this way of looking at the world works for you, so whatever. Still wrong and small minded tho. Here I got a lil link for ya buddy, and its not scientific so you will probably understand it: https://www.cdc.gov/features/homelessness/index.html

Edit: im going to bed, you keep going on being terrible.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zombiepop posted:

Yes America is the center of everything. You are wrong, you are entitled to your opinions and I guess this way of looking at the world works for you, so whatever. Still wrong and small minded tho. Here I got a lil link for ya buddy, and its not scientific so you will probably understand it: https://www.cdc.gov/features/homelessness/index.html

Edit: im going to bed, you keep going on being terrible.

obviously being homeless in India or whatever would suck really bad. I do not disagree

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Or you know the rest of the world, like England, or Canada, or Poland. As previously stated, you lack perspective.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Meet a water sommelier. Visit his restaurant of 100 different kinds of bottled water which cost up to $20 a bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
What's with all these lazy homeless people sitting around depressed drinking alcohol all the time?? Get the gently caress up and go do some uhh... yard work or something