Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Need an influential pro wrestling tweeter to decry sexism and homophobia ASAP. Taff around?

Pretty specific set of skills there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
does it even count as homophobia without the crying

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
what does everone make of that ubs banker who's being deported to Ghana? I think its harsh but on the other hand he shouldnt have driven into those ppl

mang
Jul 21, 2015

Breath Ray posted:

what does everone make of that ubs banker who's being deported to Ghana? I think its harsh but on the other hand he shouldnt have driven into those ppl

That’s racist those people don’t know any better

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
speaking of not knowing any better hows it going with the crystal buisness

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dear Care Car Crew,

I've ordered a Volvo XC40 to replace my STI, I'll miss you.

Love,

Shrapnac

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

Dear Care Car Crew,

I've ordered a Volvo XC40 to replace my STI, I'll miss you.

Love,

Shrapnac

Why?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I think it looks fantastic for one. The STI holds insane value so my monthly payment after trade in is going to going to go down almost $200/month. Insurance and gas cost also goes down. I want to buy a house in the near future so I'm actually saving money by getting a new car and that savings can go to getting buttfucked by the housing costs here.

I'm 34 and have never owned an automatic car, New Jersey roads are loving awful and driving an STI on them every day is horrible. I love driving my car when I can drive it but it sucks for commuting.

Ironically after owning two Subaru WRXs I bought a car that's bright blue.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Nice Chelsea tractor.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

Nice Chelsea tractor.

Accurate, although it's a Volvo so not that expensive and definitely not a status symbol in the US.

I'll still do my best to hit as many cyclists as I can.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I support your decision, OP. They are nice cars and if you do spend a bit of time driving then you may as well be comfortable.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Tonight my friend showed me a pic of his wifes tits cause he was mad at her. Galaxy brain

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shrapnig posted:

I think it looks fantastic for one. The STI holds insane value so my monthly payment after trade in is going to going to go down almost $200/month. Insurance and gas cost also goes down. I want to buy a house in the near future so I'm actually saving money by getting a new car and that savings can go to getting buttfucked by the housing costs here.

I'm 34 and have never owned an automatic car, New Jersey roads are loving awful and driving an STI on them every day is horrible. I love driving my car when I can drive it but it sucks for commuting.

lmao imagine getting a loan for a new car

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pwm:

African AIDS cum posted:

Tonight my friend showed me a pic of his wifes tits cause he was mad at her. Galaxy brain

Lmfao

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
what were the tits like?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Shrapnig posted:

We have an s60 op, volvos are nice and it is mad comfortable. I want to upgrade to a v60 or v90. The v90 is so goddamn expensive, though. I can just get a 3 series wagon for half the price.

Any reason you got a new one? We paid something like half retail for the s60 and it only had 35k on it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Whoring out my wife to own the libs

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The v90 is extremely good, my neighbor has an s90 and it’s great. His wife backed it into something and it had a massive dent in the trunk for ages. I think the part was back ordered. Early adopter owned

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I have a v40 because I live in a city and don't need a big car.

Oh no wait I have a kid now and I have to haul around tons of stuff all the time and my car has such a tiny trunk god drat!!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

African AIDS cum posted:

Also lol at this.
Reminds me one time one of my mates bought some xtc at a festival and 'paid' for it by showing the seller nude pics of his girlfriend.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

shut up blegum posted:

I have a v40 because I live in a city and don't need a big car.

Oh no wait I have a kid now and I have to haul around tons of stuff all the time and my car has such a tiny trunk god drat!!

This is why Im looking at the v60/90 lol

Otherwise I would've probably just bought an m2 :negative:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Driving dads

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m driving a Kia Picanto and it’s s riot. I’ve got it up to 130kph and it feels like you’re about to loving take off. It’s running at 3500rpm just driving down the highway.

The looks you get from people who rented a Land Rover for $300/day when you pass them is worth it

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Gigi Galli posted:

Driving dads

2015 hyundai i30 wagon for this driving dad, in case anyone was wondering

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

ron howard: no one was

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’ve seen my first i10 Hyundais here and they are very small, kwagga size if you will

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

shut up blegum posted:

Also lol at this.
Reminds me one time one of my mates bought some xtc at a festival and 'paid' for it by showing the seller nude pics of his girlfriend.

He paid for her to do a spa day and she texted him nudes from there but then they argued when she got home so he showed me the pics. It was awkward for me

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How were the tits

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

He paid for her to do a spa day and she texted him nudes from there but then they argued when she got home so he showed me the pics. It was awkward for me

OK BUT HOW WERE THE TITS JESUS CHRIST MAN

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
the tits tell me about them

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
tittayz

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I wanna know how the tits are, did the milk truck arrive

Plz respond

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:f5: waiting for the tits

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Kwagga posted:

OK BUT HOW WERE THE TITS JESUS CHRIST MAN

They were big d cups

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Open bob

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Milk v90 just arrive.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

They were big d cups

turn on ur monitor

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They are making a Polestar V90 but idk a car of that size I’d buy it just because it looks cool I can’t imagine a V90 doing skids and turns very fast

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

julian assflange posted:

They are making a Polestar V90 but idk a car of that size I’d buy it just because it looks cool I can’t imagine a V90 doing skids and turns very fast

ur a pole star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I can’t imagine you making a good post

• Locked thread