Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

she’s way less arcane than in BB. fill one meter -> get different specials. in BB you get a spell based on your last three normals you hit with and there’s a different one for every combination of three elements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

mika is stupid fun, trying to find a sensible teammate for her now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im dropping Chie for Labrys, I'm glad to see she's pretty much completely intact from her P4A version with some new tools added just by having a partner. Guillotine Axe is such a cool looking move

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yeah labrys and mai also seem fun

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

b_d posted:

she’s way less arcane than in BB. fill one meter -> get different specials. in BB you get a spell based on your last three normals you hit with and there’s a different one for every combination of three elements

:randstare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The bbtag roster is too big now and the idea of them adding like 20 more characters probably is giving me anxiety attacks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Because I want to play like 15 chars not because it's too bloated or anything. It's simply too drat fun

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

theres even blazblue characters that i like in it now, it's hosed up

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i promise i will never like rwby characters though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I main a RWBY :twisted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do you have it on PS4 or PC? The FG gamers here play like every day on PS4, if you want in on that action.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i dont have a ps4 unfortunately, i'm a pc/switch gamer. have bbtag on switch, will be getting unist on pc when it's out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll be there to play PC UNIST, it's gonna be tight, playing that game with real netcode.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

RWBY chars are ftw I hope they add more.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

King K. Rool is now in Smash, for real this time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im so hyped for smash. jesus christ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Make a competative platformer thread about it

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

DBFZ got a balance patch so I'm going to try playing it again and hope I don't give up after 3 games like last time.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I lasted 30 minutes. This game belongs on a trash pile.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's epic how AIDS it turned out to be.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's epic how AIDS it turned out to be.

The Fighterz/BBTag double turn is Austin/Bret level.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

After my Fighterz misadventures I've decided to reinstall Tekken 7 and try and play King :cheerdoge:

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Lil Majin's matches at Evo were so exciting they really showcased how fun King is to watch. Kinda makes me think Tekken could use another grappler.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

WEEDCAT posted:

Lil Majin's matches at Evo were so exciting they really showcased how fun King is to watch. Kinda makes me think Tekken could use another grappler.

good news there's gigas

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

King is epic.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I ended up liking Bryan Fury more. Sorry to all the King fans out there.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish I was smart enough to play Steve bc he's so badass. Instead I play Lili because I'm a pervert.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I wish I was smart enough to play Steve bc he's so badass. Instead I play Lili because I'm a pervert.

how smart do you have to be to press b1

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lei and Anna are arriving September 6th for T7. Season 2 pass will be 25 bucks for 6 characters.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Finally, I can be a Anna Williams main again. I hope they have her octopus costume.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Her default outfit looks sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Markman update: has begun wearing his hair in the "Mifune" style aka, a samurai looking ponytail protruding from the top of his head.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Markman update: has begun wearing his hair in the "Mifune" style aka, a samurai looking ponytail protruding from the top of his head.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Soul Calibur 6 is going to be goty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9PC0JtxEAI

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

who should i learn in unist all the characters seem pretty fun

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really want soulcal 6 but everytime i buy the big new fightmans I play it for 2 hours and never pick it up again lol. theres too many other games. im glad it looks good though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

who should i learn in unist all the characters seem pretty fun

I think everybody except like Yuzu and Vatista are equally hard to learn so anybody who you think looks cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I was gonna play Yuzu but if she's hard nevermind.