Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Paper Triangle posted:

I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Now to figure out how the regular and Porunga dragon balls work. I've only summoned the regular dragon once.

For Porunga DBs you need to complete a special mission and it'll automatically unlock. You'll get a hint like "beat a level with Tien's clown looking friend" and you know to beat a level with Chaotzu on your team.

If you ever get stuck on a hint, you can look up a cheat sheet online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I thought the Great Saiyaman grind would be quick and easy but the droprate on these medals :suicide:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Also vote for Caulifla here.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Isn't that the less-useful and freely grindable STR Caulifla? Or are those just reference pics?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Its a vote for a new card. And you vote for Hit because he has no good card while Kale and Caulifla have one already.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm voting for loving Hit, because I already have every card of both and I want a good version of my punch timeskip boy, gently caress everyone else

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, Hit could use a good one.

Managed to finish out the Broly EZA, wasn't especially rough, mostly due to the fact that my Super PHY team is hosed.

Hopefully I can managed the Family Kamehameha one without needing to invest too many kais.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Vote for Kale because we need a good non berserk one

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Voted for Hit, as he has the worst cards out of the three characters.

Got 21 of the 24 GS 1&2 summoned so far. Not going to start farming medals until tomorrow since the maintenance will start early tonight. I'm also happy that we got 4x rank points again, as it actually feels like I can achieve a rank up in two days now.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
I really wanted to get this Family Kamehameha EZA done but I don't have the cards for it. My extreme AGL is bad enough, but my severe drought of extreme cards in general really hurts. TEQ Golden Frieza got me through 10-20 but Goku is shredding my woeful team.

Ever hopeful for the new thicc Turles I made two pulls, got SSJ3 Goku aaaaaaand......the lovely Int Frieza and a few extra gen 1 ssr's no one cares about.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
AGL Movie Bosses made EZA easy up to 29 - level 30 was a bitch to finish.

Spent 100 stones on that Turles banner and got him on the second try - glad I did.

Awakened and max leveled all the 140s Kamehameha folks... now to see what this maintenance brings.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Webbeh posted:

AGL Movie Bosses made EZA easy up to 29 - level 30 was a bitch to finish.

Spent 100 stones on that Turles banner and got him on the second try - glad I did.

Awakened and max leveled all the 140s Kamehameha folks... now to see what this maintenance brings.

It's like 99% bringing the friend system update and the new summon animations

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

All three of them done; big problem is that I need a bunch of kais to finish them off. Almost tempted to just go the 50% on feeding TEQ SS Gokus even if that'll be a massive slog.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Caulifla and Kale should have their own dual dokkanfest and the cards should be good partners

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Testekill posted:

All three of them done; big problem is that I need a bunch of kais to finish them off. Almost tempted to just go the 50% on feeding TEQ SS Gokus even if that'll be a massive slog.

Don't fret about getting max SA. You prolly won't be using them long term except gotten and he's more support than damage. You have to reverse Goku back to UR using the hourglass in the baba shop for gems to get the 100% TEQ Goku SA up. It's an easy farm.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

So jealous of all you card havers. I’m at 12 but I haven’t really been trying since I don’t have any of them.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I just realized the Maintenance is tomorrow, guess I could have done some farming tonight.

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

So I may be completely blind but where do you get the last 2 Sayiaman medals the new friend LR?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I dumped all my Goku and Goten orbs into my Vegeta and Bulma :getin:

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

kag3man3 posted:

So I may be completely blind but where do you get the last 2 Sayiaman medals the new friend LR?

Looks like they're on Paragon of Justice of Evil Powers Strike Back.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah, I was a little confused because I thought I new stage would have been added, but the medals were actually put into a stage in the middle of the list.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
Are we getting any more banners for the 250M celebration? I was sitting on 30 stones yesterday and now I'm sitting on 60. Since I'm still new to the game and not particularly "looking" for anything yet I sorta still feel like I should keep hitting the 30 stone banners (finish movie bosses since I already hit it once, move on to the goku family one) but the other two seem like they have some cool stuff too. What should I be pulling from?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Paper Triangle posted:

Are we getting any more banners for the 250M celebration? I was sitting on 30 stones yesterday and now I'm sitting on 60. Since I'm still new to the game and not particularly "looking" for anything yet I sorta still feel like I should keep hitting the 30 stone banners (finish movie bosses since I already hit it once, move on to the goku family one) but the other two seem like they have some cool stuff too. What should I be pulling from?

There's a LR Goku & Angel Frieza one coming up plus we should be getting a few category leaders coming up soon like the Full Saiyans Vegeta, Future Gohan & the awakened Jiren.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Paper Triangle posted:

Once the "countdown" ends and the celebration begins proper, there'll be (at least) a heroes banner and a villains banner with the new goku and freeza cards, hopefully with a bunch of other really good units, and after that there'll be a banner with the new LR Goku&Freeza card, so I'd recommend holding onto dem stones. The 30 stone category banners are neat, but you should probably only pull on them if you have the banner's category leader. The upcoming banners will likely have a bunch of strong cards you can build a team around so you should try to get as many pulls on them as you can, but don't feel bad about having spent stones now, once the 250m fest kicks in you'll get lots of free stones, and beginners have hundreds of free stones just waiting to be farmed in story mode and in events.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Only once you get a bunch of good leaders and a decent box then start pulling on non big banners like the 30 stone discounts unless they're really good. Like don't pull on any banner currently but the Turles banner. It's for the best. Free stones from story and events are finite and unless you're really gonna whale out you will dry up really soon.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

So we're getting LR Tien as the WT local reward from now on right?

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
Oh I didn't realize this was the countdown, I thought this WAS the event. Whoops. Thanks for all the tips everyone. I still find this game confusing.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Paper Triangle posted:

Oh I didn't realize this was the countdown, I thought this WAS the event. Whoops. Thanks for all the tips everyone. I still find this game confusing.

It is confusing as gently caress. But the content is glorious.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Testekill posted:

So we're getting LR Tien as the WT local reward from now on right?

Yes.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

junan_paalla posted:

beginners have hundreds of free stones just waiting to be farmed in story mode and in events.

Story mode is so slow though. The stages are so huge and long compared to events, it's kind of a slog.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Squallege posted:

Caulifla and Kale should have their own dual dokkanfest and the cards should be good partners

duo LR Universe 6 Lead or w/e with this art

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

They should be a 'Duo card' leader so the game can be even more broken in half :v:

I should have finished all this pudding last time. This event took too long to come back.

Ranzear fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Aug 22, 2018

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

we need a rainbow (one of each type) LR category lead.

ive got the team i just need the leader

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Added LR Bojack to my team for the Family EZA and he's doing some work. Dude's a beast to start, so it's not super surprising. Turles is doing most of the heavy lifting, though. Movie Bosses is a fun team.

Edit: Holy poo poo, I almost one-rounded level 30. Got a lucky crit then AA from my 2-dupe Turles that totaled out to like 5.5 million damage.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Aug 23, 2018

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

GonSmithe posted:

Is it still legal for me and the one other person to talk about One Piece Treasure Cruise in here?

I don't post on this thread (kept looking for one in the games forum) but seems unusual how few optc players we have on SA.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I wouldn't know about it if I didn't already play these type of games. It's not promoted unless you actually pay attention to the store. When I finally read it and get attached to the characters I'll come back because the gameplay is fun and actually kinda tactical? Tense?

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
New summon animations are pretty cool but the tickets were a complete whiff for me. 7 tickets, 7 straight SRs. At least three of them made for successful SA coinflips for better characters so it wasn't total garbage, but still.

The guaranteed ticket was slightly better, got a dupe of SS2 Caulifla to open her rapid growth path, finally. Been needing that ever since the grindable Caulifla dropped.

The banners disappeared after I spent the tickets though, I guess that's all we're getting out of it? Meh, oh well.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

madstrike posted:

I don't post on this thread (kept looking for one in the games forum) but seems unusual how few optc players we have on SA.

RBX posted:

I wouldn't know about it if I didn't already play these type of games. It's not promoted unless you actually pay attention to the store. When I finally read it and get attached to the characters I'll come back because the gameplay is fun and actually kinda tactical? Tense?

Yeah, it's definitely just because One Piece isn't big in America that it's not advertised much. The game makes a TON of money in Japan, just not in the US. It's my favorite mobile game, though, because it has so many different ways to beat everything depending on which characters you have, including being able to be 100% Free to Play and clear everything (it'll be slow for some stuff, but you can clear it).

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I got kale on my GSSR and another from the regular tickets. So, nothing exciting but at least it wasn’t a miss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I got Super Baby 2, Hell Fighter 17, and AGL SS3 Goku from my tickets. I wanted more Kales but I'll take it