Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Jippa posted:

Ep 126 J talks about how his spunk consistency has changed from being a vegan vs vegetarian. He also says is "tastes different". Seth's reaction is loving hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_TLXgp2CuE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Hey so I'm like 95% sure the "lost casting tape" from Funny or Die with Seth freaking out is fake, but I can't find anything talking about it to confirm. Was this ever discussed somewhere?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Hey so I'm like 95% sure the "lost casting tape" from Funny or Die with Seth freaking out is fake, but I can't find anything talking about it to confirm. Was this ever discussed somewhere?

The only thing discussed more than this is why Seth doesn’t talk in that restaurant

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

It's legitimately baffling to me that some people think it's "real"

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Jerry Seinfeld posted:

It's legitimately baffling to me that some people think it's "real"

Especially people who have listened to literally 100s of hours of his jokes.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Jippa posted:

Ep 126 J talks about how his spunk consistency has changed from being a vegan vs vegetarian. He also says is "tastes different". Seth's reaction is loving hilarious.

I remember an episode where Jonathan announced, unprompted, that he had jizzed in his own beard that morning

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Haverchuck posted:

I remember an episode where Jonathan announced, unprompted, that he had jizzed in his own beard that morning

This clip is definitely on YouTube but I'm having a hell of a time finding it right now.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2QEOyyjTk

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Aug 2, 2018

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

no it is real

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I mean, it's real in the sense that Yeah, it exists and is a video that can be seen.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

What episode was sticky bass and squelchy womps?

Late 500’s?

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Beastie posted:

What episode was sticky bass and squelchy womps?

Late 500’s?

I haven't listened to this but I assume it's correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r76JGbc_L4g

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

This latest live ep on the Patreon is great. Lmao'd at Jonathan getting to correct Seth on the pronunciation of "solder".

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

What's the story about two old actors who are connected by like both guesting on the same TV show once and then they both get murdered in home invasions or something? I don't expect anyone to come up with an episode number but do I have the gist of that right?
Holy poo poo -- 10 months later I just found this one. Episode 347, it's two octogenarian character actors who both guest statted in an episode of "All in the Family". Like a week before the episode airs one of them comes home, interrupts a burglary and gets killed. Days later, same neighborhood, the other one comes home, interrupts a burglary, gets killed. Everyone replied that I was thinking of the story about the random guy who left his inheritance to the star and creator of "Lucan" but I knew I was right!

Still waiting to find this one:

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Anyone know the episode where they did a bit about the Baseball Hall of Fame doing an exhibit of hot baseball players and Jonathan is just naming old timey baseball players like "Rollie Fingers"?
Hoping it's in the ~300-400 stretch I'm going through now since that's the ones I missed on my relistens when they fell off the official RSS feed before the vault went up on Patreon.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Ep 205 seth is in a sauna and some guy comes in and takes his sweat soaked vest off and wrings it out over the coals.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Jippa posted:

Ep 205 seth is in a sauna and some guy comes in and takes his sweat soaked vest off and wrings it out over the coals.

I literally think about that story every time I go in a sauna and feel sympathetically gross. Thanks Seth

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I've got the drugs now, motherfucker!

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
They posted a page from a scripted UYD sitcom on the patreon And it's loving amazing

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

patreon posted:

As many of you may already know I went to Hawaii for my birthday and have since returned. It was our intention to do a couple episodes before I left however I got busy dealing with getting myself together and such and started to get a bit sick and bailed. That coupled with the fact that the last episode was live in Milwaukee means that we haven’t had a new episode go up on the feed in at least a few weeks. I believe it may be the longest break we’ve ever taken in the approximately 13 years of doing the show. This was not my and certainly not Seth’s intention or we would have tried to make some type of announcement. Just wanted to tell you all we are back on next week and that this time off is not indicative of what to be expecting from us in the future. More over we have some changes and big things in the works for you all and we are getting very excited and pumped for. Anyways love to you all and sit tight we’ll be coming back in hot very soon.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc
It's really a miracle that any project involving jah has been as consistent as it has been to this point.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
every day i wake up and refresh my podcast feed and get worried about them. i've had to start listening to mbmbam

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I fear UYD change

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Socks4Hands posted:

i've had to start listening to mbmbam

good god

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Yeah at least listen to cum town lol

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
A while back Jah posed a question somewhere (I can't remember where) if people would watch a twitch stream. I wonder if they're starting that.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Just listen to old uyd

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Hot take: I'm cool with one UYD ep per week. Recording two of them back to back has always felt like them stretching their recording energy too thin IMO

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Ep 266 live. J tells this story about a fat girl that doesn't fit on the roller coaster. Wow that was so funny/awkward, seth doesn't even say any thing to him and just lets him get more and more self conscious.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Steak posted:

A while back Jah posed a question somewhere (I can't remember where) if people would watch a twitch stream. I wonder if they're starting that.

a few weeks ago Your Moms House started putting their shows up on twitch and doing live chats with their fans. I havent been on twitch so I dont know what its like.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Haverchuck posted:

a few weeks ago Your Moms House started putting their shows up on twitch and doing live chats with their fans. I havent been on twitch so I dont know what its like.

Twitch is weird. They could make more money from it and stream their recordings which would be cool.

I dunno though because, west coast USA evening is notoriously a bad time zone for viewers from the rest of the western world NA/EU (which I'm guessing most of their viewer base is from).

It's also only an hour, so attracting randoms and getting some sort of momentum is hard (this is why streaming video games works so well).

I think though. Maybe loads of people aren't signed up to patreaon that are maybe signed up to twitch (you get a free twitch sub with amazon prime) so they could get more people donating.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

CaptainJuan posted:

They posted a page from a scripted UYD sitcom on the patreon And it's loving amazing

Was this an actual thing in the works at some point?

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

General Dog posted:

Was this an actual thing in the works at some point?

They've talked a few times about having meetings and pitching shows to companies, but I don't think they ever said how far they actually got in the process.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

pooch516 posted:

They've talked a few times about having meetings and pitching shows to companies, but I don't think they ever said how far they actually got in the process.

I'm not sure if the guys would have had the screen presence to make a sitcom work, but it couldn't have been worse than Maron or MBMBAM.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Jah could just stream himself playing video games and I'd watch honestly

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

goferchan posted:

Jah could just stream himself playing video games and I'd watch honestly

Nap time, Jew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaHLVDVVcE&t=542s

mcvey fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Aug 21, 2018

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I want to watch live PD with them

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

I want to watch live PD with them

Yeah I’d definitely tune in to watch Sethro scream at the perps.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I wouldn't want anything where they're seeing like Twitch comments in real time, as sensitive as they've been about stuff like the "live shows are bad" criticism from the weirder corners of the fandom.

Found the "hot baseball players museum exhibit" segment I've been waiting to find again for like a year, 354.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Stacy and Susan.