Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah are they keeping Filthy Four Daily? That initially replaced the old F4W show with Todd Martin, right?

That will remain I didn't see if they are dropping anything but I doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

don't post while your brains are scrambled, kids

a big fat bunny fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 21, 2018

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Filthy Tom was the result of Coughlin & Martin fighting and both leaving the site. Nothing to do with Lance.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

HulkaMatt posted:

Filthy Tom was the result of Coughlin & Martin fighting and both leaving the site. Nothing to do with Lance.

Yeah, you know what? I don't know what the gently caress i was reading. i blame the concussion i got this morning.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
the bryan/vinny retro show last week featured in almost back to back segments - Chyna, Test, British Bulldog and Crash Holly

the 90s were not kind

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bryan is trolling Dave really good by reading old news articles on WOR today

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jesus WEP posted:

Bryan is trolling Dave really good by reading old news articles on WOR today

"THEY ONLY HAVE TO SAY IT ONCE!"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dave announced he wants to do a show with Lance, hopefully they don’t get caught in an infinite loop :ohdear:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Jerusalem posted:

He had a habit of taking his dick out in front of writers, handling it, putting it away and then offering them a handshake. If they wouldn't he'd dramatically proclaim they were big-leaguing him and he was going to tell Stephanie and HHH about their bad attitude.

It's only fair then that the writer reaches into their crotch, go digging for gold and then shake Randy's hand with that hand. They can be some twisted form of eskimo brothers then.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

It's only fair then that the writer reaches into their crotch, go digging for gold and then shake Randy's hand with that hand. They can be some twisted form of eskimo brothers then.

Well, and the obvious smartass counter if you're a southpaw. Just offer the other hand to shake.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
This week on the Retro show more bemoaning that WWE won the war and that WCW in its decline was so much better who just happened to have Rock and Austin (before Russo got to WCW and ruined everything).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb0h5YAHnBM

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
also buddy rose shaking down grocery stores by blading

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
83 Weeks this week covered the final Nitro and referencing the discussion we had a while back on here regarding the end of WCW and the purchase: MassRafTer, Bischoff agrees with you that the WWE purchase of WCW was not a cheap purchase and he saw no value in the brand, or tape library, and pointed out a few other things we didn't cover.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
He's wrong

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Shows you how dumb Bischoff is

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

so i guess bryan is doing a reading series on aesop's fables until mania

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jericho on his podcast:

quote:

I told Vince about All In about 4 or 5 months ago, and we were just discussing and shooting the breeze and I said, "Yeah the show is in September in Chicago" and Vince is like, "Ah! I wish they would've called me! September's the worst time of year to promote! It's terrible!". And I'm like, you know, old school 40 years of promoting and he goes, "You should've called me"!

:lol: I love Vince. You should've called me!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Like 95% of the reason Vince is so successful is that he's such a weirdo.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I will say Vince is right. I don't have stats or anything but it is a Wrestling rule of thumb with schools being back etc.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I believe Vince would give Cody advice if he asked, since he's a Rhodes and it's a one-off supershow, not someone with deep pockets trying to build another promotion.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

rovert posted:

I will say Vince is right. I don't have stats or anything but it is a Wrestling rule of thumb with schools being back etc.

I concur. It is also the first Saturday of college football season, and I would be going to All In if it weren't at the same time as Michigan/Notre Dame.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also buddy rose shaking down grocery stores by blading

Wasn't that Buddy Wayne? I had to laugh when one of them said maybe they shouldn't tell the story, and Bryan replied that Buddy would want to brag about it :allears:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Jerusalem posted:

Wasn't that Buddy Wayne? I had to laugh when one of them said maybe they shouldn't tell the story, and Bryan replied that Buddy would want to brag about it :allears:

The world missed out on the con artist adventures of Kenny Bolin and Buddy Wayne.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
I appreciated Dave clarifying that Dusty Rhodes was not, in fact, President of the United States in 2002 on today's WOR.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You don't rise to the top of this game without being a rigorous fact-checker!

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Luigi Thirty posted:

I believe Vince would give Cody advice if he asked, since he's a Rhodes and it's a one-off supershow, not someone with deep pockets trying to build another promotion.

You must be joking

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Dave always calls it "El Toreo" then today called it The Toreo.

Then just to make things weirder he uses Spanish for the Villanos' numbers which he's also never done.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Price Check posted:

I appreciated Dave clarifying that Dusty Rhodes was not, in fact, President of the United States in 2002 on today's WOR.

Dave Meltzer’s writings and recordings will be the only thing to survive the cataclysm, and so he must record everything as the only arbiter of human society.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/Sempervive/status/1032393010632306691

sempervive... good????????

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The size limit of a tweet suits him

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Btw y’all really buried the lede on today’s WOR, wherein Bryan did mental arithmetic faster than someone

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hot Sauce Tracy Williams I know you’re in here

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Hot Sauce isn't in here, but Silver Ant is

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan said Dave wouldn't be on WOL today, but then got a call from another robot :)

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Today on Bryan & Vinny, Granny SHOOTS HARD~! on Ronda Rousey!

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I hope it's as good as when she asked Bryan if they had decided the finish of their match with the rock and roll express yet "since it's fake you know".

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

did anyone see the tweet of road dogg saying he wanted to "meet" semp after blocking him

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
What's Road Dogg gonna do? Throw hilariously telegraphed punches? Cut an angry white boy rap promo?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

FullMetalJackoff posted:

What's Road Dogg gonna do? Throw hilariously telegraphed punches? Cut an angry white boy rap promo?

hump him and do a pumphandle slam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Man I missed Lance, it's cool having him back. His story about the Million Dollar Man forgetting who he is was great.