Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/1032719501815623686?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please, trump, im begging you to invalidate manafort's right to the fifth amendment

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

a new study bible! posted:

Pump them into my genitals.

attention is stored in the balls

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
https://www.theroot.com/audio-recording-catches-georgia-school-superintendent-u-1828556692

Audio Recording Catches Georgia School Superintendent Using N-Word Like It's 1799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBglh7vacY

Boy howdy, that "economic anxiety" sure is flaring up bad now that Trump is in power.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I'm nervous that my criminal colleagues might flip on me, WITCH HUNT!

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Is there any hope for the Supreme Court being hosed? I'm legit worried about the literal highest law of the land being compromised. Like any hope at all even in the single digit percentage chance?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

g0lbez posted:

Is there any hope for the Supreme Court being hosed? I'm legit worried about the literal highest law of the land being compromised. Like any hope at all even in the single digit percentage chance?

the only realistic scenario is democrats getting in to power and voting to add more seats to the supreme court and i doubt they will. Other than that it's poo poo like hope they have a change of heart or all die of brain aneurysms

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nocheez posted:

https://www.theroot.com/audio-recording-catches-georgia-school-superintendent-u-1828556692

Audio Recording Catches Georgia School Superintendent Using N-Word Like It's 1799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBglh7vacY

Boy howdy, that "economic anxiety" sure is flaring up bad now that Trump is in power.

hope this dude gets murdered by a black student

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Bust Rodd posted:

Is impeachment the punishment and does it come with fines or jail time, or is Impeachment the precursor to then being punished?

I'm pretty sure it's the latter, but I'm also an American so I could be bat-poo poo retarded.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Blast of Confetti posted:

the only realistic scenario is democrats getting in to power and voting to add more seats to the supreme court and i doubt they will. Other than that it's poo poo like hope they have a change of heart or all die of brain aneurysms

It's something. I think things are going to change for the better due to the accelerationism happening right now, I just hope most of us are still alive by then to see it

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

g0lbez posted:

It's something. I think things are going to change for the better due to the accelerationism happening right now, I just hope most of us are still alive by then to see it

actually i guess there's technically another "realistic" option via constitutional amendment and get rid of that for life appointment bullshit but lol if democrats tried to do a constitutional amendment they would be getting shot at by the end of the day

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Democrats will not do poo poo.

They'll be too worried to be seen as "getting revenge" after Trump, so they'll just sit there and let the United States slowly fester until the second Civil War breaks out.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah, basically. plus the democratic party is going to be having its own civil war in a few years with how stubborn pelosi and co are with maintaining power. she's not even entertaining the idea of stepping aside to let someone else be leader

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
Strawberry muffin top

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

actually i guess there's technically another "realistic" option via constitutional amendment and get rid of that for life appointment bullshit but lol if democrats tried to do a constitutional amendment they would be getting shot at by the end of the day

There's also these guys who I believe are trying to do just that but I have no idea how active they are or how realistic the proposed solution is

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

g0lbez posted:

No.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

unpacked robinhood posted:

Democrats get the hanzo blade guillotine while republicans get a car battery through the neck, that's it

Harsh but fair.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
A pro argument of Acceleration is that Acceleration only works when the group who wants to die are the accelerators, and it minimizes the damage.

gently caress if I know if this situation is minimizing the damage.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lurk Ethic posted:

Strawberry muffin top

When you have dad bod but not DADDY bod.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone once described don jr as the most going through a divorce man in the universe and i think about that a lot

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
You know he's holding that in

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

someone once described don jr as the most going through a divorce man in the universe and i think about that a lot

The best name for Trump Jr is Traitor Tot

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
His girlfriend looks like she messed around with her face a bit too. Many women that were cute when they were younger have a hard time aging, and the results are usually pretty bad. Those lips are very unnatural.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I'm right in the path of a hurricane, can't wait to see how our Big and Strong leader will show his compassion and strength and quickly send disaster relief.

Also I live like 5 miles from Trump hotel Honolulu so I assume that means the disaster relief will be both rapid and extremely focused to the immediate area around the hotel.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Those are def those gross botox lips.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

!!! Women have a right to exist at any age with anyone they want to !!!

That being said, is she much much older than him?

edit: 9 years his senior. not what i expected.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

:airquote: A friend :airquote:

If it wasn't his daughter, it was himself, after being told he's a fat sack of poo poo and he needs to lose weight again, like he's running for office.

jose makes nachos?!?

:captainpop:

Leon Einstein posted:

I know they used to have them in the 90s with Tweety and Taz dressed "gangsta" and all that, but these are new ones with Elsa from Frozen with stretched lobes and a pierced septum and stupid poo poo like that.

Welcome to being an old, geezer :bahgawd:

Don Gato posted:

I'm right in the path of a hurricane, can't wait to see how our Big and Strong leader will show his compassion and strength and quickly send disaster relief.

Also I live like 5 miles from Trump hotel Honolulu so I assume that means the disaster relief will be both rapid and extremely focused to the immediate area around the hotel.

On one hand, it's an island full of brown asians and isn't part of the U.S.(like PWERRTO RREECO), and on the other, a ton of super rich white people own stuff there and go there for vacations and the beaches tend to draw scantily clad women with model physiques(modular women? :shrug: ) so at the very least, he's going to do more than throw paper towels and wish them all a good time, have fun.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I love my law and order President who thinks cooperating with prosecutors should be a crime

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Mistle posted:

Welcome to being an old, geezer :bahgawd:
Guilty as charged. Although, there were people with septum piercings in my social circle when I was in high school in the mid to late 90s. The stretched ear lobes came later though.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

lol @ Manafort still being conned by the bigly boy

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I'm reading through the Duncan indictment because I have nothing better to do and these charges stuck out at me as the most egregious:

quote:

"DUNCAN HUNTER spent $142.36 in Campaign funds at the Men's Wearhouse to "re-cut" two pairs of pants. When this charge was uncovered by the Treasurer, DUNCAN HUNTER falsely explained the charge: "Lol. Men's warehouse was a possible semi-embarassment that I had to let ride. I used the wrong card, then didn't want to explain the forced refund..."

"DUNCAN HUNTER spent $204.34 in Campaign funds for two greens fees, food, and drinks at the Rancho Bernardo Golf Resort, during a personal golf outing with friends, including Individual 1A. To conceal and disguise his illegal activity, he misled his Chief of Staff by describing his regular golf outing with Individual 1A as "a Christian thing" with a supporter." :lol:

"MARGARET HUNTER falsely told the Treasurer that the various charges related to this vacation "were mostly military/defense meet related" despite emailing a friend that Italy was amazing. Truly our best family trip so far. Like that saying 'if traveling was free you'd never see me again'!"

It's mindboggling that even with giving the wife a $2-3K salary, plus whatever a politician makes, these broke motherfuckers STILL were CONSTANTLY broke or in debt with their cable and water bills. It takes skill and creativity to be so good at grifting. I hope they die penniless.

Wilkins Micawber fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Aug 24, 2018

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

Lurk Ethic posted:

Strawberry muffin top

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1025274667995676672?s=20

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1032653807748972544?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
here’s hoping that Manafort gets a pardon but also on the same day some Russian FSB troll doesn’t get the memo and fucks up the neurotoxin dosage leaving Manafort a prisoner in his own body for decades

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lurk Ethic posted:

Strawberry muffin top

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/149589104168939520?s=19

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Mollie Tibbets gets to live on in death as a symbol for racist Republicans and white supremacist CHUDs. Talk about compounding one insult with another.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

hahahahah

love a good simple lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

yeh this is one for the ages

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1032679138862223360
Having an entire campus own you to own the libs

lol this is like that episode of it's always sunny where they get frank inside the couch so he can listen to all the people saying how much he sucks except most people are just like "who?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pakistani politics posted:

I'm reading through the Duncan indictment because I have nothing better to do and these charges stuck out at me as the most egregious:

:lol:

It's mindboggling that even with giving the wife a $2-3K salary, plus whatever a politician makes, these broke motherfuckers STILL were CONSTANTLY broke or in debt with their cable and water bills. It takes skill and creativity to be so good at grifting. I hope they die penniless.

I'm hmboling at the fact that they paid $38,000 in overdraft and bank fees. Holy poo poo.