Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Does postcocking work outside of FYAD and if so can someone please do it to every post in this thread by or about Uncle at Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Does postcocking work outside of FYAD and if so can someone please do it to every post in this thread by or about Uncle at Nintendo

unfortunately no and it hasn't worked properly in FYAD for as long as I can remember, it fucks up the thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im praying to have another epic gaming dream soon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

"First you nerd-raged about the PS3 remote. Then you did it again. Then you did it again. Then you did it again after I asked you not to. User loses posting privileges for 1 month." lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i gotta get archives

Every nine months I go back to a year in Early YCS and open up a few threads and have a blast.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Every nine months I go back to a year in Early YCS and open up a few threads and have a blast.
Here come peter and paul the pecker pals.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
[Opens up thread "What if Napoelon Dynamite played gunbound"] Lmao classic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

[Opens up thread "What if Napoelon Dynamite played gunbound"] Lmao classic

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Don’t Touch Congas Blocks

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Which mega man x character is the number of good console games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gaming dream

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao At Spambot's.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao At Spambot's.

lmao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665307&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post434982131

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665307&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post434982282

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665307&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post434982804

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I had a recent dream after watching Little Nicky with Adam Sandler that I was playing an indie pixel game that was like a tamagochi/chao garden game but it was set in hell and you had to torture Hitler and bad guys like Ed Kemper and Manson all the time or else you'd be fired from being satan and you had a shitload of torture facilities that were unlocked as more and more evil dudes were added.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis posted:

I had a recent dream after watching Little Nicky with Adam Sandler that I was playing an indie pixel game that was like a tamagochi/chao garden game but it was set in hell and you had to torture Hitler and bad guys like Ed Kemper and Manson all the time or else you'd be fired from being satan and you had a shitload of torture facilities that were unlocked as more and more evil dudes were added.

this dream sponsored by NewGrounds

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Plutonis posted:

Of course your brain would be aware enough to keep populating the depths of hell with endless twisted demons.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSfV_NHxCN0&t=533s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Last night I dreamt that I played this new 3D platformer that was had been really blowing up, and then went to a fancy dinner party where I met the main character of the game, not like the voice or mocap actress but like she was a real person who went into the game to be the player character whenever you wanted to play it or something weird like that. We hit it off and became fast friends but then I ruined it when I accidentally rear-ended her 5 times in a row while we were driving home from the party and I realized I could never play that game again.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Last night I dreamt that I played this new 3D platformer that was had been really blowing up, and then went to a fancy dinner party where I met the main character of the game, not like the voice or mocap actress but like she was a real person who went into the game to be the player character whenever you wanted to play it or something weird like that. We hit it off and became fast friends but then I ruined it when I accidentally rear-ended her 5 times in a row while we were driving home from the party and I realized I could never play that game again.

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I love this post

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lmfao. The "rear ended her 5 times in a row" is such a dream thing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

This reads like a Mr. Show bit.