Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Level Tyler." Its just kind the default name feedsters eventually went with for the remains of Level Six plus everyone always helping Tyler's game out. Instead of the "Lv6", "Lv5", "Lv4" thing. And I guess the "v" is optional but I like it myself.

I kind of was using it to describe the Trio of Tyler, Kaycee, and Angela back when I was still watching feeds and they had broken off from Brett. They were always isolated together since Angela's HOH so it was just easier to have a shorthand for it than "Level 4 minus Brett".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

An hour has passed, no feeds. RealVegas says the prop broke and the comp got paused. Says ------Angela------ is in the lead.

edit: According to RealVegas they also paused the comp after the show went off air to explain the rules. So who knows when this hour long comp is actually done? I think I'm gonna go watch It.

edit2: She says its broken two more times. The whole thing sounds like a disaster. #BB20.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Aug 24, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Angela HOH.

Silver lining, she has to openly backstab someone now. Not that it really matters. But either she puts up Haleigh/Fessy betraying the deal she and Tyler just made or puts up Sam. Either way I can't work up the interest to watch feeds but maybe we get some worthwhile shows.

Oh, and Tylers Power App expires this week so that's 0-3 on any of them mattering.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 24, 2018

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Oh, and Tylers Power App expires this week so that's 0-3 on any of them mattering.

I would argue that Kaitlyn's use of Sam's power app was the greatest moment of this, and possibly any, season of BB ever.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Angela HOH.

Silver lining, she has to openly backstab someone now. Not that it really matters. But either she puts up Haleigh/Fessy betraying the deal she and Tyler just made or puts up Sam. Either way I can't work up the interest to watch feeds but maybe we get some worthwhile shows.

I think the safest move is just backstab Fessy and Haleigh.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well the argument against it would be that she burns two jurors and makes herself a top target for whichever stays. The of course the alternative is burning Sam and potentially JC in a similar way. So it's probably moot.

It's funny though because Fayleigh appear sincere about the deal they made with Tyler and Angela so it will be the second Angela HOH where she blindsides and backstabs someone who wanted to work with her.

Maybe we'll get fireworks but I'm skeptical. Haleigh is passive agressive and Fessy isn't terribly confrontational. Odds are Haleigh will just spend all week blaming Fessy for screwing up last week.

SweetJahasus posted:

I would argue that Kaitlyn's use of Sam's power app was the greatest moment of this, and possibly any, season of BB ever.

Touche.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Angela: I'm nominating Fessy

Fessy: Who flipped?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Who Flipped?" has become the Fessy meme but really its just been the bane of FOUTTE all season and the reason they've been in a constant state of paranoia and mistrust. You can trace nearly every screwup back to it in some form or another. Even this past week while Fessy took the brunt of the fan and edit criticism for it Haleigh was still accusing both him and Scottie of flipping votes and Scottie told Julie he thinks Fessy might have flipped votes. "The Vote Flipper" has just become this boogedyman FOUTTE became obsessed with all thanks to JC.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

"Who Flipped?" has become the Fessy meme but really its just been the bane of FOUTTE all season and the reason they've been in a constant state of paranoia and mistrust. You can trace nearly every screwup back to it in some form or another. Even this past week while Fessy took the brunt of the fan and edit criticism for it Haleigh was still accusing both him and Scottie of flipping votes and Scottie told Julie he thinks Fessy might have flipped votes. "The Vote Flipper" has just become this boogedyman FOUTTE became obsessed with all thanks to JC.

I think the epitome of this was when Rachel went. FOUTTE wondering who flipped while five of them were sitting in a room together that night (one of them JC) and no one thought to say "OK seriously, what happened?"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They actually did. They were sitting there saying "One of us flipped, one of us is lying." They were all swearing it wasn't them so it just bred all that paranoia and doubt they always had. Its why they always had all these convoluted theories about who flipped what week when really it was just always JC. Its really JC's main contribution to the game. He's not winning this game and if he gets to the end he'll probably have half the jury furious at him for playing them all season. But JC's "puppetmastering" all comes down to dismantling the most dysfunctional alliance in Big Brother history.

And REALLY embarrassing Fessy coldly. I mean, Fessy loves that guy.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

They actually did. They were sitting there saying "One of us flipped, one of us is lying." They were all swearing it wasn't them so it just bred all that paranoia and doubt they always had. Its why they always had all these convoluted theories about who flipped what week when really it was just always JC. Its really JC's main contribution to the game. He's not winning this game and if he gets to the end he'll probably have half the jury furious at him for playing them all season. But JC's "puppetmastering" all comes down to dismantling the most dysfunctional alliance in Big Brother history.

And REALLY embarrassing Fessy coldly. I mean, Fessy loves that guy.

Huh, I missed that entirely.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It was honestly their routine. Get blindsided, run around in a panic for an hour or two pointing fingers at each other, get together in a room and be all "Was it you?! That means one of us is lying!", and then agree to just move forward. Then rinse, repeat.

I definitely remember after the Rachel vote them all sitting in the Have Not room with JC banging their heads against the wall. Then during Haleigh's HOH she gathered them all back up on the HOH Bed and was like "WE HAVE TO TRUST EACH OTHER!"

You just can't force trust and they were never able to properly build it. Every time they made a step in the right direction there was a blindside, HOH, or Hacker that knocked them for a loop again.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Angela really should have thrown the competition better.

I mean, she should probably just betray Fessy and Haleigh because that alliance is like 3 days old. Then she can say, "uhh we're glad you didn't catch on to this sooner but we can tell you now, all the rest of the house has been together against you guys all season long, so we entertained your offer and didn't want to say no gently caress off while you were HOH, buuut... :shrug: sorry"

I mean it's seemed many times though like we've got to the point where there's absolutely no way Level 6 can continue to bullshit foutte anymore, and they always mange to somehow, so maybe make up another lie instead, who knows.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its the weird way Level Six have played all season. Credit them for loyalty (you know, except to Rachel and Winston) I guess and sticking together as a team but they really seem blind to playing their own individual games. We see occasional glimpses of it like Angela and Tyler discussing why it makes sense to throw the HOH and let Kaycee and Brett take the hit but their instincts always come back to playing for the team. And JC and Sam had been playing for the team they're not even on.

So yeah, as a "team" it makes sense to just throw Fayleigh up and say "sorry, you ain't with us." But it doesn't seem like the right move for Angela's individual game at all. She definitely should have thrown. (Tyler too, it sounds like he finished 2nd.)

But yeah, this is BB20 so something ridiculous will happen like Angela nominating the two of them, telling them they're pawns, Fessy wins POV, Sam goes up, Angela insists she's the target, LvT vote out Haleigh, Haleigh wins the Battle Back and wins HOH, and Angela and Tyler convince Fayleigh that they were betrayed and they have to nominate Sam and JC who are the true villains.

Tellah
Aug 8, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

Angela really should have thrown the competition better.

How do you throw a crapshoot comp? By their conversations (and DRs) neither Tyler nor Angela wanted HoH at all. It sounds like at the end of the hour they just had the highest scores and Angela won by default.

STAC Goat posted:

It's funny though because Fayleigh appear sincere about the deal they made with Tyler and Angela so it will be the second Angela HOH where she blindsides and backstabs someone who wanted to work with her.

The only person even partially sincere in that conversation was Fessy. Hayleigh would have no compunction putting Tyler or Angela up (again) had she won HoH; Fessy is just too dumb to realize that he was negotiating from the weakest position possible, having already spent his power for the week on (re-)nominations and being ineligible for HoH for the upcoming week. He was essentially pleading for safety - he had nothing to offer Tangela at all.

I'm not even really sure what the alternative is to 'blindsiding' when someone asks for an alliance on Day 70 or whatever. Just say no to their face and laugh?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well the deal was basically a product of Tyler and Angela lying and making false promises all along. Like Fessy made the offer because it played off all the stuff Tyler said during Haleigh's HOH or Angela said during hers. Like when the Bros made an implausible deal offer to Scottie he passed because it was implausible based on what they'd been through, just 3 weeks in. Fessy made the offer to Tyler/Angela because it was plausible based on what they were saying to him. So if you don't want to backstab someone don't lie to them for weeks/months or if you do throw the HOH to keep your hands clean.

Tellah posted:

How do you throw a crapshoot comp? By their conversations (and DRs) neither Tyler nor Angela wanted HoH at all. It sounds like at the end of the hour they just had the highest scores and Angela won by default.
I don't really think that was a "crapshoot". A carnival comp, but one that you could be actively bad at. It couldn't be hard to just not find tokesn, give them to someone else, or roll the ball intentionally badly. And if I remember right the numbers were sequential and not random like in some comps so Angela's 39 was the closest to perfect and Tyler's was second closest. They also said that Tyler and Haleigh hit the perfect score a bunch of times but didn't sink it.

My guess is they were scared of Haleigh winning because Tyler's never once this season been able to take his foot off the pedal and lay back and let a week happen. That's probably what they should have done this week as either their side wins and takes the shot on Fayleigh or Haleigh wins and takes out a future problem on their side.

But you know, also, Angela clearly takes great joy out of stabbing someone in the back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Noms are happening now so if something interesting is going to happen this week its probably soon.

My guess is we come back and Angela, Tyler, and Kaycee are behind a locked HOH door and Haleigh is telling Fessy she told him so. Super "interesting." But we'll see.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

It’s easier to understand this season if you pretend it’s one half of the Brady Bunch killing the other half, and one half has both Alice and Oliver on their side.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds back. Fess and Haleigh up. They're in kitchen preparing food with others. Angela and Tyler are cuddling in HOH while Tyler tells her how awesome she is and an amazing BB player that's giving me Kaitlyn flashbacks. Angela's giddy and gloating about how she wants to make Fessy feel stupid this week and make it hurt.

Angela: They are going to paint me as this evil bitch.

Exciting feeds.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm just watching until the game ends.

Fayleigh embrace and comfort each other a little in the bathroom. Both seem pretty chill, actually, which doesn't really surprise me. Haleigh saw it coming and Fessy has never gotten worked up really. Fessy says he didn't see it coming but Haleigh says she's not shocked. Haleigh says one of them has to get off the block and then "go from there." Haleigh says she thinks she's the target but Fessy says he's going home if he's sitting next to her. Sam interrupts and says it keeps getting harder each week. Fessy says its just a game.

Angela and Tyler think Haleigh is headed upstairs so Angela panicky jumps up to lock the door. After Tyler and Angela rub each other a bunch as Tyler tells her how great she is and how stupid Fessy is Kaycee comes up to discuss how stupid Fessy is so Tyler and Angela separate. Angela says she tried to keep Tyler out of the nomination speech to protect him and Tyler asks how he should play the week. Angela and Kaycee both encourage him to keep his hands clean and act like he didn't know and is still good with them. Uhhh... does anyone besides Tyler understand how this game ends?

Angela: Will you guys stay up here all week because I don't think I ever want to go downstairs again.
Kaycee: We're never going to leave.
Tyler: You can stay up here all week. We will bring you food for not putting us up.

LvT laughing at Rockstar calling them out as a Trio and people calling out the Four early on as nonsense. Huh? This is one of the weirdest things with Level Six. On the rare occasions that people actually correctly call their poo poo out they don't say "whew, just dodged that" they get angry and deny basic reality even as they boast about it. Like yeah, you guys are a group. Isn't that what you're proud of?

JC comforting Fessy by saying Haleigh's the target. Fessy says he's going home if he's on the block on Thursday (I'm inclined to agree, but I kind of think LvT might just vote out Haleigh purely for the blindside). JC encourages Fessy to campaign but Fessy says he won't against Haleigh. Fessy laughs and JC asks if that's how he expresses his sadness. Fessy says its just a game.

LvT have moved on to bashing Sam. Apparently she was hoarding tokens during the HOH but not playing and offering them up to people for safety. Angela complains about people going through her food and looking at her stuff in the traditional HOH Room Reveal.

Fayleigh back together.
Fessy: Damnit. laughs
Haleigh: They can't get rid of both of us.
Haleigh says they used his HOH to get rid of one of theirs and Fessy says "I know." Haleigh says she took two shots and missed. Fessy wonders who the replacement nom would be and Haleigh says Kaycee as a pawn. Fessy asks why Sam is skating by and Haleigh says they're probably all working together. Haleigh says the divided sides in W1 always stayed divided and they're the only ones left. Haleigh, "We'll be ok. Its a game." Fessy agrees but doesn't want to be apart. Fessy says they should just play and have fun "on the block together" and laughs. Haleigh says she knew it by Tyler and Kaycee acting sketchy. Fessy says Haleigh stays against him and Haleigh disagrees. Fessy says he pushed Angela too hard and made it too obvious they were close. Haleigh counts if they could get votes if one of them gets off the block but doesn't think so. Haleigh says after them it will be Sam, JC, and Brett and LvT will finish off. Fessy says as numbers get smaller they'll have to win everything to pull that off. Haleigh asks what JC said and Fessy recaps including that he told him to campaign against her but he said no. Haleigh says he'll campaign for Fessy. Fessy says they should enjoy their last week together for awhile. Hay agrees.

Brett goes up to HOH to gloat with the rest of Lv4 who are totally gonna backstab him soon.

JC joins and JCs. Fessy jokes that his first thoughts when he saw his picture was "drat, that's a handsome fella." Everyone groans.

JC moves on to gloating with LvT who are totally gonna backstab him soon too. JC saying Fessy's just laughing to cope with it out of nerves. JC says Fessy thinks he's going home if he's on the block and won't campaign against Haleigh. They wonder if he'd use the POV on her. I kind of do too. Kaycee says if Sam wins POV Fessy is going to be "all up in her rear end." They all agree. Of all people when did Fessy become the house flirt/seducer? Now they're just doing general bashing about how stupid Fayleigh were to trust them and how fun it is to toy with them.

gently caress, the game went into extra innings.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fessy: gently caress, man. We suck at this game. You sent home Rockstar and I sent home Scottie. I should have loving kept Scottie.
Maybe they'll like us for being so dumb. "Look, they're making the dumbest moves but at least they're winning some HOHs! Doing it together!"

Game over! I'm out!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, I turned it back on because I couldn't decide what to watch besides the post game.

Fessy and Haleigh are mostly FINALLY figuring poo poo out. Mostly. They know everyone else is working together but still think the LvT trio are the core and Brett, JC, and Sam are the hanger ons. That's a reasonable enough conclusion all things considered. Fessy is taking the hit for loving up and sending Scottie out and that Brett played him last week, but they also agree that if Scottie hadn't done the Swaggy C vote it would have never been viable. Fessy keeps bringing up Haleigh "sending Rockstar home" but acknowledges that at least she didn't nominate her like he did Scottie. Fessy knows he looks like an idiot. They're arguing over which of them should sacrifice themselves for the other, as in Haleigh wants Fessy to stay and Fessy wants Haleigh to stay. Haleigh says if Scottie wins a Battle Back she'll tell him to work with Fessy and the two of them can make a run, but Fessy's a little skeptical that he can win Brett back. Fessy clues into how comfortable Tyler is and how good a game he's had. Haleigh says she's gonna be bitter as gently caress and vote for Sam to win over Tyler or Angela. Her preferred win order is JC, Brett, Kaycee, Tyler, Sam, Angela.

Fessy: gently caress! I thought I was going to look like a genius putting Scottie up! I look like an idiot!

At least they're taking it well.

Fessy: Everyone else is upstairs so we're definitely on live feeds. Is there anything you want to tell them?
Haleigh: Send us a power!
Fessy: Not a Crap App. We already have 2 of those.
Haleigh: No Crap Apps!
Fessy: Ok, lets recap the past three weeks.
Haleigh: Lets not. Stop.
Fessy: Lets do it.
Haleigh: Fessy!
Fessy: Haleigh wins the Hacker. That's great because she can take one of our alliance members down, pick me to play Veto, and Tyler goes home on Angela's HOH. Right? Nooooo. Lets pick Kaycee to play in the Veto and send Bayleigh home! The only way we survive next week is if one of us wins HOH. Who wins HOH? Haleigh wins HOH. Who goes home? Rockstar goes home!
Haleigh: I had nothing to do with that!
Fessy: Who could have won the Veto? Rockstar, but who'd she tell the answer to? Tyler! You got it right! So we're totally screwed next week, but who wins HOH? Fessy! Who does he send home? The last remaining member of our alliance!
Haleigh: Its so not funny...
Fessy: Lets make a Final Four with Angela, who wins HOH? Angela. Who goes on the block, me and Haleigh! Oh, that was good. That's going to make a good Youtube video.
Haleigh: I just think we need to find a new game to play.
Fessy: Amazing Race?
Haleigh: Because we suck at this one.

Haleigh: One of us needs to come off the block. We can't be on it together.
Fessy: There's something romantic about it.
Haleigh: What's romantic about that?
Fessy: I don't know.
Haleigh: There's nothing romantic about it. We're the worst Big Brother players in history.
Fessy: rock horns

Brett's quizzing LvT and JC on dates. He's very good at it.

I have no idea where Sam is.

Fessy goes to get food, and Brett almost certainly deliberately crawls into bed with Haleigh and starts cuddling with her. Fessy returns and things are awkward. Brett totally did this on purpose. They make BB small talk. "We're so far, how long will it last, when was DE, etc, etc." JC busts up the awkwardness to do some JC awkwardness.

Oh, Sam is Swifting the kitchen floor. She's talking to herself/the feeds about her body/self image issues and how she's actually like most women in America but they're not on TV.

66 Days in I'm noticing that Kaycee has a SHITLOAD of hair.

Tyler is in bed with Angela again and JC comes up so Tyler hides. JC isn't fooled and tracks him down and wacks him with a pillow. He leaves and they be sketchy about JC checking up on him. They discuss how to talk to Sam and tell him Faleigh were pushing for her to go up. Then they sketch out about Scottie and I can't follow any of it. Angela seems to think Scottie told Haleigh to tell Angela to put him up her 1st HOH week? Its a mess. Scottie was sketchy but they assign a lot more convoluted stuff to him.

JC is ranting to Brett about something. I think he wants Brett to go seduce Angela so Angela stops seducing Tyler so JC can seduce him. JC's basically trying to enact the Taming of the Shrew. He's sketched out about the LvT trio and what that means for their long game and Brett's agreeing although who knows if he's for real or just hiding his place in Lv4. They agree on F5 with the trio but Brett says he's hosed at that point. They're whispering and JC is talking a mile a minute and making noise with a cup so I can't follow. But its basically about "what happens when we're in end game?" and noting that Tyler is never apart from Angela these days.

Angela and Tyler think Kaycee caught them cuddling. Angela says "Haleigh humps" Brett but there's different expectations from her "to not show emotion." Tyler says to blame it on doing it in her sleep because she used to curse at him in her sleep but stopped when they started cuddling. Angela says its rare for her to show emotion. Tyler says same for him. They emotionlessly share their lack of emotion. Angela, "But you don't get called out about it." I guess Zingbot did get to Angela.

Ok, that's enough. I watched enough to justify my subscription rolling over this week.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Did Tyler see season 2 somehow with a dumb showmance that means nothing

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam, JC, and Tyler chosen for POV. Sam was Haleigh's Player's Choice. Lv4+JC are convinced that Fessy bullied her into doing that instead of picking Brett and are super offended by this and think Fessy is a selfish, bully using and tricking Haleigh because Brett wasn't successful in using and tricking Haleigh into picking him. Like, they're REALLY adamant about what a monster Fessy is for it. Brett went to Haleigh and was all "why didn't you pick me?" and she basically just bullshitted that she didn't know where he stood and she wishes people had talked to her before. Brett is super offended. In reality I think Haleigh and Fessy both just mutually came to conclusions last night that Brett is with LvT and all 6 are working together so she just picked the easiest to beat.

Its super weird but its typical L6 behavior. They've always gotten worked up on the rare occasion when someone doesn't do something that benefits them and never consider that someone might just see through some bullshit (and when they actively call it out they get offended by that too).

Also apparently Angela left HOH eventually and literally ran away from people or something. I missed it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

L6 does not do well when confronted with lies and do get super defensive, yes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In other weirdly defensive people news RealVegas (the CBS employee who has been spoiling stuff all season) apparently threw a fit that he/she was underappreciated and made their Twitter account private. So I guess that's it for scoops. Apparently they did the same thing at the start of the season at Reddit.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lv4+JC have all been grilling Haleigh over and over about how she isn't the target and she hosed up completely picking Sam and Sam will use the POV on Fessy and her only chance of staying is next to Fessy and why did you ever think for yourself? Haleigh's all "I hosed up, I thought I was the target, I picked Sam because I figured i could beat her, I wish you had told me this before." Its Haleigh so you never really know if she's being legitimately paranoid and sketchy or if she's just telling people what they want to hear. She tried to talk to Fessy but he was asleep. The two of them seemed really convinced last night that the six are all working together but its FOUTTE so its always possible she's once again second guessing everything and thinks Fessy is playing her. You can never discount the stupidest conclusion with these guys.

Haleigh vents to Kaycee about how Angela's entire nomination speech was calling out her and telling Fessy he was guilty by association and now Angela and everyone is saying she wasn't the target and screwed up picking Sam so "what the gently caress?" Kaycee can't really disagree with that but tries to throw some shade at Fessy.

DR calls Haleigh in to probably figure out what the gently caress she's thinking.

Sam having a kind of interesting discussion with Fessy about his religion. General curiosity stuff like what he calls his place of worship, if they have hymns (Fessy, "Those are songs?"), and that she has thumbed through his Quran and how it compares to her Bible. Its kind of interesting and seems born out of sincere curiosity but BB goes to feeds for some unclear reason. I think they were called to a HOH lockdown. Because they were all headed up and Haleigh was looking for snacks to bring before more fish.

Apropos of nothing, and to no real surprise, the islamophobia on SurvivorSucks this season towards Fessy has been something to behold. You probably aren't surprised if you know anything about that board (or the internet or America in general) but Fessy is apparently an Al Queda terrorist who beats his women and thinks Haleigh should wear a burqa and he should be deported and is probably a closeted homosexual in love with JC but he'd be executed by his family if he came out. They seemed genuinely surprised that he didn't lose his mind and get violent when he got nominated even though they guy has spent all season being called an idiot by women and JC and has barely raised his voice.

Now its a BB18 episode so I guess thats POV. Its Paulie doing his baking punishment so I might hang around to watch him meltdown and throw a temper tantrum.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Paulie baking and crying will never get old.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sadly all they showed was him crying and Nat giving him a hug. I guess they never aired him refusing to do the punishment and taking off his microphone and even Corey getting pissed at him? Or maybe that was in the next episode?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I think they protected him on the show and only live feeds showed him as the pissy baby he was. Didn't the house halfheartedly cheer when he was finished with his punishment?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

In other weirdly defensive people news RealVegas (the CBS employee who has been spoiling stuff all season) apparently threw a fit that he/she was underappreciated and made their Twitter account private. So I guess that's it for scoops. Apparently they did the same thing at the start of the season at Reddit.
I saw screencaps of the Twitter meltdown on 4chan earlier today.
RealVegas got butthurt because people were demanding spoilers without saying "Please" or "Thank you". :jerkbag:

So she picked up her ball and left the sandbox but not before a shitstorm barrage that is all too commonplace on Twitter.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's all kinds of silly drama going on now because someone claimed that she's a former HG with inside sources in the cast. So naturally now everyone's speculating it was Rachel Reilly since the temper tantrum and "Vegas" fits. Personally I find it hard to imagine Rachel being quite as engaged or dry as RealVegas was prior to the tantrum. But I also don't really care.

mallratcal posted:

I think they protected him on the show and only live feeds showed him as the pissy baby he was. Didn't the house halfheartedly cheer when he was finished with his punishment?

From my memory they were all really pissed at him for being a sore loser and threatening to quit, even Corey and Nicole, but like they were all basically nice/civil enough to not want to kick someone when he was down. Even someone they kind of hated. The real anger didn't start back up until he got in Jury with Bridget and Day and they were trying to detox Zakiyah.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Also apparently Swaggy C is in a Twitter beef with Rachel and Winston over...

wait for it...

T-Shirt rights.

Rachel and Winston are apparently selling Level 6 shirts and Swaggy - being obviously an expert on t-shirts of your own brand - contends that's not right without getting all 6 members permission and giving them an equal cut of the money. Swaggy's just standing up for the rights of all reality show fame seeking swindlers everywhere.

Also he makes the case that Winston and Rachel were useless members of L6 who are just capitalizing off the success of the people who discarded them. Which... you know...

As he established in his short time in the house Swaggy has a unique ability to have a solid point buried under completely ridiculous clownery.

Ah, to be young, dumb, and have 15 minutes in the age of social media...

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Aug 26, 2018

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I can’t wait till the meltdowns when LvT turns on each other

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I respect your optimism that such a day will come.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
On one hand, he kind of has a point, but on the other hand, every other member of Lv6 will make more money simply be having made it to jury than those two jokers likely will from their shirts. Also, if anyone wanted to challenge that later, it would be pretty easy, as the alliance was created on camera... so whoever came up with the name would have the easiest case ever.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Who the gently caress would ever buy a Level 6 t-shirt

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ace Jameson posted:

Who the gently caress would ever buy a Level 6 t-shirt

It's not for you, it's for the jokersupdates moms that are in love with Tyler.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
I usually have a pretty good read on who the various BB internet factions will be rooting for, but the weird groundswell of support for Level 6 on the BB subreddit is inexplicable to me. At least the weird pro-Jody vibe there last season made some sense since they were the closest thing Paul had to an antagonist.

What is there to like about Level 6? I saw multiple people there this season unironically refer to Rockstar as an SJW so I guess when your brain is broken enough you just root for anyone that opposes her??? They're just a Bomb Squad with a half-rate Derrick and a bunch of minions who are as dumb/smug/useless as Derrick's minions (if not even dumber/smugger/uselesser).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well SurvivorSucks where I hate posting/reading but do anyway to feed my addiction is filled with racists and assholes who attack Swaggy and Bayleigh for being "ghetto" and Fessy for being a muslim and Rockstar and Haleigh for being "SJW". I guess people elsewhere refer to L6 as "Team MAGA" so that explains a lot. Its a mostly white, pretty, bunch of assholes and bullies and mean girls so they love them for the same reason they love their President and hated the last one. They call Angela an "Ice Queen" for being a mean girl and fall all over Brett's villainous bully stuff.

There's some fair "FOUTTE is so stupid so root for the other side" going on but that always seems to go to an extreme where every member of FOUTTE is the stupidest person ever and deserves to die and be called every name in the book and blah blah blah and Level 6 are the other side so they're perfect and have never made a mistake and Tyler is the greatest player of all time and Angela is playing an amazing game and Brett is the funniest person ever.

I just think BB fans get very tribal and "stany", especially in these house divide seasons. They pick a side like a team and then that side/team can do no wrong and the other side can do no right. There's no point in even trying to argue because if you do its just because you're a pathetic FOUTTE fan who is crying. Its the same sort of people who call every showmance fake and think Jeff and Jordan have just been pretending to be together for years to be famous. Or that every time something doesn't go the way you like its "rigged". The BB fanbase is just very obsessive and crazy... which makes sense given the time and obsessiveness in feed watching. I'll admit its probably the weirdest thing I do and my friends and family laugh at me for it (and I agree with them). But I don't get anywhere near all those people who like send hate or love on Twitter to the HGs and their family and follow them for years and make youtube tributes and all that.

I do ramble incoherently online at 3 AM because I'm sick and hopped up on cough medicine, though. So there's that.

Oh, Kaycee won POV. I don't care. I just read it on Jokers. It doesn't really matter except that it means Fessy and Haleigh both stay on the block and L6 decides who goes home. Logically that should be Fessy but there's 2 things probably working in his interest. JC might try and save him and L6 seem to take so much joy in blindsiding people that they might just decide to blindside Haleigh for the gently caress of it.

• Locked thread