Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

"sizing up the board" suuuuure, and I bet you fell on the drill too.

vyelkin posted:

At least he seems aware of how insane and stupid this sounds.
Reminds me of the guy who livetweeted his hospital visit to get a dildo out of his rear end. Took that one like a champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Mak0rz posted:

:psypop:

I took the screenshot but I think I'll let you use your imagination to picture what I saw in the entomology group this morning: a woman "breastfeeding" her pet mantis.

"Breastfeeding" is in quotes because the mantis bites the nipple until it bleeds and then proceeds to drink the blood :nms:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Mak0rz posted:

I took the screenshot but I think I'll let you use your imagination to picture what I saw in the entomology group this morning: a woman "breastfeeding" her pet mantis.

"Breastfeeding" is in quotes because the mantis bites the nipple until it bleeds and then proceeds to drink the blood :nms:

wtaf

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: We must fight using our wallets. (Plus memes)

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

In lieu of a personality I have grown this beard, why yes I am a youtube video game vlogger, very perceptive

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Reminds me of the turbonerd who got run out of the far-right redneck get-together, to which he'd turned up with pepe le frog posters, crying "but the memes! These are good memes!" in a high-pitched kid's voice

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

zoux posted:

In lieu of a personality I have grown this beard, why yes I am a youtube video game vlogger, very perceptive

Resume:

Beard Haver
Years of experience yelling at women online

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

This is the same guy who got banned from playing Magic because he rustled up an Internet mob to harass a cosplayer. And more recently, got punched in the face at GenCon after posting a “talk poo poo, get hit” taunt in an attempt to own the SJWs.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

zoux posted:

Need a Venn diagram of people who have purposely chosen to grow a beard, and those who just haven’t shaved for 3 months.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Need a Venn diagram of people who have purposely chosen to grow a beard, and those who just haven’t shaved for 3 months.

pls no attack

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: We must fight using our wallets. (Plus memes)

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

wizzardstaff posted:

And more recently, got punched in the face at GenCon after posting a “talk poo poo, get hit” taunt
:laffo: oh gently caress me, this is so perfect. Posts "talk poo poo, get hit", then talks poo poo and gets hit. There is a god.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Wanna link to that gencon story please, I'm very lazy

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/swin24/status/1033007306550792192

What a shame.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

this is my fav alex jones story

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

People who say "No don't give these people attention, it will increase their reach" need to realize that every time one of these dudes gets a boatload of normal media coverage the public recoils in horror and they end up having to live in their dad's boat or walking dogs in Arizona for money. Don't hear much about Richard Spencer these days do you.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Truga posted:

this is my fav alex jones story

I wonder if he'll ever try to switch to 4Chan because they're all that's left.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

zoux posted:

Don't hear much about Richard Spencer these days do you.

I actually just read a great post that mentioned him!!!

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Wanna link to that gencon story please, I'm very lazy

Okay I cheated a bit because the “talk poo poo get hit” line was tweeted in response to yet another internet fight he was embroiled in, but it still fits:

GenCon news story here: https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/08/03/gen-con-indianapolis-gaming-commentator-conservative-views-punched/896816002/

wizzardstaff has a new favorite as of 16:48 on Aug 24, 2018

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Mak0rz posted:

This is the most specific fetish I've heard about in 30 years of being on the internet. And I followed that thread with the goon who wrote stories about raping fairies. So, congrats mantis nipple person.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1032999491287371777

Well, thank you John Kerry.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

EL BROMANCE posted:

So, just two circles? :confused:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wait, Hurricane Lane is a single tornado named Lane? I thought it was like Hurricane Alley. Lane is a dumb name. Wait, have I been hearing Hurricane Alley wrong all these years as well? Do people just keep talking about a single impressive hurricane named Ally?!?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wait, Hurricane Lane is a single tornado named Lane? I thought it was like Hurricane Alley. Lane is a dumb name. Wait, have I been hearing Hurricane Alley wrong all these years as well? Do people just keep talking about a single impressive hurricane named Ally?!?

No now it's two hurricanes did you even read the post

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

I mean, they have science on their side so checkmate i guess.

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

wizzardstaff posted:

Okay I cheated a bit because the “talk poo poo get hit” line was tweeted in response to yet another internet fight he was embroiled in, but it still fits:

GenCon news story here: https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/08/03/gen-con-indianapolis-gaming-commentator-conservative-views-punched/896816002/

Because of course there was wignut welfare.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Fathis Munk posted:

Holy moly.

While I didn't read the whole thing, I love the idea that women specifically could have somehow gone extinct in the last hundreds of thousands of years.

Well they did recently discover a woman with XY chromosomes where the Y was damaged in the part that tells a body to develop as male. She still went through puberty, menarch, and had two successful pregnancies one of which produced an XY daughter. Women might be on the out after all. Or men depending on how you want to view it.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

hanales posted:

Guys I’m 100 pages behind can someone link me the thread title reference because it fees hilarious.

ghost emoji posted:

I've never seen anyone unironically type like this until today.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

there wolf posted:

Well they did recently discover a woman with XY chromosomes where the Y was damaged in the part that tells a body to develop as male. She still went through puberty, menarch, and had two successful pregnancies one of which produced an XY daughter. Women might be on the out after all. Or men depending on how you want to view it.

God's perfect design

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Weatherman posted:

Reminds me of the turbonerd who got run out of the far-right redneck get-together, to which he'd turned up with pepe le frog posters, crying "but the memes! These are good memes!" in a high-pitched kid's voice

You're probably talking about a different shitshow, but the Oregon Standoff from a few years ago had some weirdo nerd that was live streaming the thing and even those rednecks didn't like him. Said nerd was one of the "true believers(in teh memes)"/final holdouts and after the arrest was so mentally unstable they put him in one of those anti suicide aprons/smocks.

So Earth is now flat ?

PhazonLink has a new favorite as of 18:28 on Aug 24, 2018

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tiggum posted:

So, just two circles? :confused:

Doh. What’s the over/under of me screwing that one up, eh.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

wizzardstaff posted:

Thanks!

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

You're probably talking about a different shitshow, but the Oregon Standoff from a few years ago had some weirdo nerd that was live streaming the thing and even those rednecks didn't like him. Said nerd was one of the "true believers(in teh memes)"/final holdouts and after the arrest was so mentally unstable they put him in one of those anti suicide aprons/smocks.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/06/12/alt-right-guy-shouts-but-what-about-the-memes-as-hes-kicked-out-of-rally-6703668/

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Quoting this again because I posted it on my internal work chat to trigger the conspiracy nut I work with, and throughout the 'discussion' was told that my belief that HAARP was in fact NOT a Bond Villain style death ray was just 'an opinion".

I hate my job.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Am I crazy? Do people just not understand what bait is on the internet? Stay tuned for absolutely necessary responses

https://twitter.com/e_swervo/status/1030887677950943234?s=20

https://twitter.com/Cucko__/status/1031459842421084165

https://twitter.com/Cr1ms0nT1de/status/1032171250930642944

https://twitter.com/GaRebel_1973/status/1031349233927053313

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

PhazonLink posted:

I remember reading this the next day (I missed it in the moment because work) and skimming over the pages in the SA thread in shock because I didn't have the sense to skip to the end and see if he was okay; for at least a few hours it looked like he was going to commit suicide by cop. There were a few media people sympathetic to the cause who tried to talk him down and utterly failed and then the FBI negotiator got the guy out in like half an hour That probably saved his life. Jesus. It was this incredible extra emphasis that the people who set up the Oregon Standoff were way out of their depth with a lot of what they were doing.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

enigmahfc posted:

Quoting this again because I posted it on my internal work chat to trigger the conspiracy nut I work with, and throughout the 'discussion' was told that my belief that HAARP was in fact NOT a Bond Villain style death ray was just 'an opinion".

I hate my job.

HAARP isn't even in Antarctica. Though, a laser shot from Antarctica into the northern hemisphere is impossible, due to the curvature of the Earth. That is unless.....:wth:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

enigmahfc posted:

I hate my job.

Do you doubt the word of Jonathan Frakes.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

trickybiscuits posted:

I remember reading this the next day (I missed it in the moment because work) and skimming over the pages in the SA thread in shock because I didn't have the sense to skip to the end and see if he was okay; for at least a few hours it looked like he was going to commit suicide by cop. There were a few media people sympathetic to the cause who tried to talk him down and utterly failed and then the FBI negotiator got the guy out in like half an hour That probably saved his life. Jesus. It was this incredible extra emphasis that the people who set up the Oregon Standoff were way out of their depth with a lot of what they were doing.

Reminder, they went to into the oregon wilderness during winter without much supplies.

Begged for food and money , winter gear. Got sent dildos and laxative candies. Also literally dug a poo poo pit for making GBS threads in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hell yeah