Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Rotacixe posted:

During field exercises a plant heavy diet could be be annoying. With heavy roughage intake you have to pretty much "lay cable" every day and the consistency is on the looser side. lol

Like... do you think that 2 vegetarian meals per week means they will eat wheelbarrow fulls of iceberg lettuce or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

cant wait to get invaded by putin and fdf being completely paralyzed because they cant get their meats

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

uncop posted:

So the political center in Finland is defined as whatever the Center party believes in at the time?

Methodology? What's that?

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ah yes, roughage, the substance notorious for causing loose shits and not the exact opposite.

Certainly much looser if you compare to the bricks you get on lots meat & dairy. Fiber does draw water into the stool, but i guess it also provides bonding. I wasn't thinking about watery diarrhea level either.

Wheany posted:

Like... do you think that 2 vegetarian meals per week means they will eat wheelbarrow fulls of iceberg lettuce or something?

Not really. It's just something that came up in my mind as a more legit complaint, compared to the ones raised. Plus it is funny to think about Niinistö raising it as an argument.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

HerraS posted:

cant wait to get invaded by putin and fdf being completely paralyzed because they cant get their meats

Suomen miehet, tjulka tanne hakema metvurstia

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rotacixe posted:

Certainly much looser if you compare to the bricks you get on lots meat & dairy. Fiber does draw water into the stool, but i guess it also provides bonding. I wasn't thinking about watery diarrhea level either.

I think you need to re-take 7th grade terveystieto before you afflict yourself with haemorrhoids big-time stylee.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Sotilaskodin pitsayrittäjät koittavat jo kuumeisesti varastoida lisää kebabeläintä kasvispäiville

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Anne Berner ilmoitti juuri valmistelevansa lakiesitystä sotkuautoalan vapauttamiseksi kilpailulle, jatkossa muutkin kuin sotilaskotiyhdistykset saavat myydä safkaa metsäleireillä.

*kuluu puoli vuotta*

Sotilaskotiyhdistykset ovat lopettaneet toimintansa ja yksityisiä yrittäjiä ei kiinnosta varattomat varusmiehet.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Nenonen posted:

Anne Berner ilmoitti juuri valmistelevansa lakiesitystä sotkuautoalan vapauttamiseksi kilpailulle, jatkossa muutkin kuin sotilaskotiyhdistykset saavat myydä safkaa metsäleireillä.

*kuluu puoli vuotta*

Sotilaskotiyhdistykset ovat lopettaneet toimintansa ja yksityisiä yrittäjiä ei kiinnosta varattomat varusmiehet.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Itseajavat sotkuautot liikenteeseen vuonna 2020.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
By 2020 pizza will be delivered to metsäleiri by autonomous drones but they will only accept bitcoin (BCH) and if you don't have any they will murder you

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/201808242201157922_pi.shtml

quote:

Koen entistä vahvemmin, että reformin eteenpäin saaminen on suomalaisten kannalta erittäin iso henkinenkin kysymys, sote-uudistuksen projektijohtaja Päivi Nerg vetoaa IL:n näkemässä sähköpostiviestissä puheenjohtajiin.

Like...spiritually? Or morale-wise? Because my morale would rise pretty fast if they chucked this abortion of a reform straight into trash...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DarkCrawler posted:

Like...spiritually? Or morale-wise? Because my morale would rise pretty fast if they chucked this abortion of a reform straight into trash...

Soini is going to midwife this chromosome monster to term even if the mother and the baby both died of complications, lest Baby Jesus cries.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Wow, vegetables are triggering persus almost as hard as teh gays.

It is glorious.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Ei saatana ennenkään mitään juureksia syöty vaan makkaraa korjattiin kaskipellolta ja nakerrettiin nälkävuosina jauhelihapihviä pekonilla höystettynä

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

DarkCrawler posted:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/201808242201157922_pi.shtml

On se henkisestikin aika vitun raskasta katella miten tämä hallitus yrittää kusta Suomalaisia silmään. Saatanan paskan olisi pitänyt hajota kun Halla-aho voitti persuvaalit, kaikki sen jälkeen tapahtunut on julma tuomio ja osoitus siitä miksi Kepua ja Kokkareita ei ikinä pidä päästää samaan hallitukseen. Ei sitä ennenkään tapahtuneet jutut mitään kauniita keijukaisia olleet mutta niillä sentään oli joku demokratian siunaus.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Now you can relive all the magical moments: https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10362257

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Verikauhani lippa on jo tärkätty suoraksi

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Double Bill posted:

Now you can relive all the magical moments: https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10362257

päivän feelgood: hymyileviä Aatuja

kyllä tässä nousee tippa linssiin

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

quote:

Adolf Hitler ei käyttänyt alkoholia ja lisäksi hän oli kasvissyöjä. Siksi hänelle tarjottiin alkuruoaksi muna-riisi- ja kaalipiirakoita sekä parsakeittoa. Pääruokana oli vihannesvanukas.

Jos kasvisruoka kelpasi Aatulle niin luulisi sen kelpaavan persuillekin

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Goddamn I eat better poo poo then that three times a day, must have been low-key trolling Hitler

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Tosta tulikin mieleen että nouseekohan tänäki jouluna hulabaluu meidän natsitortuista

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Mikä on vihannesvanukas ja miten se kelpaa pääruoaksi?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Kyllä nyt Aatu kuulostaa aika epäilyttävältä vihervassarilta

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Darkest Auer posted:

Marskin kokki äkkiä keksinyt päästään jotain, kun ei ole aiemmin tarvinnut moista pupuruokaa väsätä.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

https://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2009/07/03/ruokia-nuorisolle

MAKSA-VIHANNESVANUKAS
tilkka öljyä
n. 300 g sianmaksaa (jauhettuna)
2-3 perunaa
4-5 porkkanaa
3-4 sipulia
pala selleriä
2 dl herneitä
Munamaito:
8 dl kevytmaitoa
2 munaa
basilikaa, suolaa

Nami nami! (Maksan kai voi korvata sian paskalla jos on vegaani, maku ja koostumus säilyy.)

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Ei helvetti

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Paskahan ei ole vegaania kuulkaas :mad:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trogdos! posted:

On se vähä.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Trogdos! posted:

Totta, ulostefetisisteillä on edes joku tolkku.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mitä vittua nyt taas?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

Mitä vittua nyt taas?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
You remember during the last presidential elections that Laura Huhtasaari (TF) was caught in a plagiarism scandal for a pro gradu paper she wrote in university? At first things looked like she just copied textual structures, but some people with free time dug deeper and found whole ripped off texts without references, forcing the university to do an additional investigation. Now that investigation was published, and it's revealed that in some chapters the portion of plagiarized text rises up to 80%. Indeed, the final report describes plagiarism as a consistent feature of the paper, not as some momentary lapse of moral fiber.

What does Laura have to say for herself?

https://twitter.com/LauraHuhtasaari/status/1034010038497693696

"I was just following rules, didn't know I was cheating." :shrug:

Why do people vote for her again?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
En tiennyt että 80% plagiointi-aste on pahasta.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Oma lopputyö oli 2% plagioitu mutta 80% paskaa.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Why do people vote for her again?

Because they're racist chuds I guess, and they don't actually care about what she does, they project an image of themselves into her.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Paavo's gotta Paavo.

quote:

Kansanedustaja Paavo Väyrynen pitää kansalaispuolueen eduskuntaryhmän kesäkokouksen ilman puolueen johdon paikallaoloa.

– Paikalla on Paavo, avustajakunta ja ehkä joitakin muita. Ei kovin monta osanottajaa ole, kertoo Väyrysen eduskunta-avustaja Kaija Huida.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Looking forward to Paavo claiming the leadership of every single party

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Millaistahan on olla Paavon tai Hjalliksen eduskunta-avustaja. Sen täytyy olla joku työkkärin rankaisumuoto pitkäaikaisduunittomille.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nenonen posted:

Millaistahan on olla Paavon tai Hjalliksen eduskunta-avustaja. Sen täytyy olla joku työkkärin rankaisumuoto pitkäaikaisduunittomille.

I think that's one of those government jobs where they give you the mythical Alkon kantiskortti.