Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

that's loving brutal lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

quadrophrenic posted:

lol what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/quotesanc/status/1031202437267374082?s=21

Haha Julius Malema idetified as the same thing in 2010.

That was poison and you happily gobbled it.

You attempted irony bros are so easy. You aren’t half as smart as your heroes on chapo and regurgitate anything they say blindly. Anything slightly outside the bounds of what your masters approve is evil and must be killed like a witch at a Salem trial. I’m going out to a music festival and eating some funnel cake.

Ps the chapo book is great. Way better than any post on this thread. Their take on libs has been my favorite.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

You attempted irony bros are so easy. You aren’t half as smart as your heroes on chapo and regurgitate anything they say blindly. Anything slightly outside the bounds of what your masters approve is evil and must be killed like a witch at a Salem trial. I’m going out to a music festival and eating some funnel cake.

Ps the chapo book is great. Way better than any post on this thread. Their take on libs has been my favorite.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

https://twitter.com/quotesanc/status/1031202437267374082?s=21

Haha Julius Malema idetified as the same thing in 2010.

Who?

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Why is everything about killing yourself with you? I know its just an attempt to app edgy twitter from 2013. Its played out. Nobody cared that you posted an edgy take down of charles krauthammer farting before he died. Don't kill yourself. Take a bubble bath and enjoy your life. Because I can definitely tell you enjoy nothing right now except posting about how videodrome was a brilliant film, and the TRUTH about alpha 66.

what the gently caress is this

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
drat, the classic funnel cake own

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
"You are the dumb one actually" states man who is really getting into South African land politics for some reason.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

he's a far left figure in South African politics, he's a hardline black liberation politician which is cool but he uses that hardline position to justify poo poo like hilarious amounts of money laundering and fraud and threatening other left wing journalists who bring it up and all which is way cooler. So clearly the dude just googled 'south african left wing figure' or whatever and hitched his wagon to the dude who hilariously answered 'are you encouraging people to murder white farmers' with 'maybe' as his proof that the left are hypocrites.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Bulkiest Toaster either you are a literally retarded nazbol or you're pretending to be which is actually even more loving retarded. Stop posting.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

he's a far left figure in South African politics, he's a hardline black liberation politician which is cool but he uses that hardline position to justify poo poo like hilarious amounts of money laundering and fraud and threatening other left wing journalists who bring it up and all which is way cooler. So clearly the dude just googled 'south african left wing figure' or whatever and hitched his wagon to the dude who hilariously answered 'are you encouraging people to murder white farmers' with 'maybe' as his proof that the left are hypocrites.

Who?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

The better question is "who cares"

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TetsuoTW posted:

The better question is "who cares"

Who cares about palestinians zerg rushing israel, and getting sniper pwned? lol Its just a stupid land dispute.

hypocrisy. Your masters have not taught you to care so you ignore.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Who cares about palestinians zerg rushing israel, and getting sniper pwned? lol Its just a stupid land dispute.

hypocrisy. Your masters have not taught you to care so you ignore.

You're gonna get funnel cake all over your phone and then you won't be able to listen to your favorite podcast featuring all your favorite smart and funny fascists

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

feeding this dumbass troll with "you don't really think that do you????" replies is the right thing to do
especially after he goes "a-ha leftards! I have owned you by your own logic!"
let the le epic trollface guy gibber in peace

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TetsuoTW posted:

Bulkiest Toaster either you are a literally retarded nazbol or you're pretending to be which is actually even more loving retarded. Stop posting.

Don't you have to be russian to be nazbol? Maybe I should research it more. See I like researching political ideologies and I keep an open mind. That doesn't make me a nazi. Hitler sucked.

Optimism of the will, and pessimism of the intellect. Keep an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out.

Its a little different of a mindset then Ive been a communist for 12 months because Drumpf was elected and I spilled my soup. It breeds sycophancy like nothing else. Recently on Chapo they talked about how everyone is following a colonel kurtz. Well I see a lot of montgyard soldiers here. I just the Martin sheen figure popping out of the mud from time to time to wake you up.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Toaster answer my question, which Daily Shoah nazi host is your favorite? Is the one named after a children's cartoon?

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

not a cult posted:

feeding this dumbass troll with "you don't really think that do you????" replies is the right thing to do
especially after he goes "a-ha leftards! I have owned you by your own logic!"
let the le epic trollface guy gibber in peace

This guy is on to something but he has literally elevated jordan peterson to a god king figure in his avatar. All done in irony of course. Like the rock band Ghost worships the devil "ironically" to the tune of millions of dollars.

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Toaster answer my question, which Daily Shoah nazi host is your favorite? Is the one named after a children's cartoon?

Uh I dont know which one is name after a cartoon character. Maybe you know more about this podcast than I do? Stone the witch people!!!

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Uh I dont know which one is name after a cartoon character. Maybe you know more about this podcast than I do? Stone the witch people!!!

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

bulbusaur from the daily Shoah

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Imagine looking at every pokemon and picking bulbasaur to moniker yourself.

loving shameful IMO.

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Imagine looking at every pokemon and picking bulbasaur to moniker yourself.

loving shameful IMO.

lol im completely pwned now. Better stop posting.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Why is everything about killing yourself with you? I know its just an attempt to app edgy twitter from 2013. Its played out. Nobody cared that you posted an edgy take down of charles krauthammer farting before he died. Don't kill yourself. Take a bubble bath and enjoy your life. Because I can definitely tell you enjoy nothing right now except posting about how videodrome was a brilliant film, and the TRUTH about alpha 66.

I'm not being edgy, I think you should, in real life and not in terms of your Internet gimmick that you are pretending to be in order to make strangers online think you are a socially maladjusted weird retard, commit suicide, because the world would be a significantly better place if you could not interact with humanity ever again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm not being edgy, I think you should, in real life and not in terms of your Internet gimmick that you are pretending to be in order to make strangers online think you are a socially maladjusted weird retard, commit suicide, because the world would be a significantly better place if you could not interact with humanity ever again.

Lol. Calm down

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Lol. Calm down

Now hold on a minute. I think he's on to something there

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Guy Goodbody posted:

Now hold on a minute. I think he's on to something there

Yes but I’m rubber and he’s glue.

No seriously. No reading this thread should kill themselves. Life is precious. It’s just your childish refrain when you get pwned. I don’t blame you. You learned it from your masters on chap stick nap house who you (and I) give 5 dolllars a month to because they are your colonel Kurtz.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Yes but I’m rubber and he’s glue.

No seriously. No reading this thread should kill themselves. Life is precious. It’s just your childish refrain when you get pwned. I don’t blame you. You learned it from your masters on chap stick nap house who you (and I) give 5 dolllars a month to because they are your colonel Kurtz.

i thought you had better things to do

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I bet he's not even really eating a funnel cake at all

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

interesting that i just got back from the gym to see that i am still the puppet master

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
is that getfiscal's music!?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Finished the book and it was a fun read.

Hope we get another in a few years to really look back on this hell world.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

No that was not me. I do have a 70 IQ and identify as black so maybe structural oppression has played a role. You certainly haven't been very welcoming to me here.

This is funnier than Sacha Baron Cohen and you should keep the bit going

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Pharmaskittle posted:

I bet he's not even really eating a funnel cake at all

This is the entire basis of my argument.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

unbutthurtable posted:

Okay, gotcha. Thanks for the info and the follow up in any case

He got back to me and yup, he was the one who made the remix. It goes for like two minutes tho so I was half wrong!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

TetsuoTW posted:

nazbols arent real they're like the tooth fairies, witches, or pirates

made up to scare kids

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
are funnel cakes real?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

FYI one of the interviewees in this new episode is a goon, and has been keeping everyone updated on the disastrous state of stonybrook for months.

I literally said this up thread smh

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AngryBooch posted:

"You are the dumb one actually" states man who is really getting into South African land politics for some reason.

He's trolling dummy, was "I identify as black" not enough of a tipoff

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Phone posted:

is that getfiscal's music!?

He liked my tweet telling him to come home to SA

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU