Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I know this is old hat by now, but today's K6BD has roughly the same premise as the last month of SFP and blows it right out of the water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
In a sense, we are all that lady

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the lesser-known Dick Tracy villain Sausage Fingers reveals his plot to corner the world's renfaire ring market

Oh no!
Pecker Head!
Knob Noggin!
Cock Conker!
Hard-on Helmet!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

If Ghost Pepper shows up in SFP it would be an improvement.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Oh no!
Pecker Head!
Knob Noggin!
Cock Conker!
Hard-on Helmet!

You're all under arrest!

Neon noodle?

Neon noodle?!? :supaburn:

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Aug 18, 2018

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Holy poo poo, get on with it. This entire chapter has been nothing but bad establishing shots and people talking about how Templar is big and successful.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

As you know...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pospysyl posted:

As you know...

Uh-oh, the reddish void's changed into the green void. poo poo's getting real.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
They went from plump and soft to puckered and cracked what gives

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
If there's one thing Webcomics have taught me, its that the authors don't understand pacing.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

If there's one thing Webcomics have taught me, its that the authors don't understand pacing.

Read you some Thorsby

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Calaveron posted:

They went from plump and soft to puckered and cracked what gives

Those were just the LOD models.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

this loving comic

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
there is nothing about this at all

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Paladinus posted:

Uh-oh, the reddish void's changed into the green void. poo poo's getting teal.

fify

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
turgid

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I just discovered this thread after unironically following this comic for a while and I'm really glad that I'm not the only one that saw the ending of the last chapter and asked, "Wait, what the gently caress happened to Clevin?"

Seriously, did he ACTUALLY just run away and not come back the moment he was presented with his own insecurities? Did he ghost her and now they're broken up? Did they make up and are still together? Did the author just completely forget about him?

Also the villain's evil lair being fronted by an Evil Orgy just made me roll my eyes. That and a lot of other story themes makes me feel like the author has some weird sex hangups.

It's too bad because I genuinely like some portions of this comic, but MAN, it gets preachy and ham-fisted.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Also the comic updated again.

It still doesn't know how to get to the loving POINT

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I understood that reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTEL976wc_I

E: ah gently caress, the wrong clip. There.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGRVw8Fc4HM&t=49s

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Aug 24, 2018

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Who would’ve thought that when they said the last chapter would be long that it was a threat.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Why did Rat turn into a goat man?

Edit: Pictured: the same character(?):

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Aug 24, 2018

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
He still looks nothing like a rat. Is Molly trying to draw for Starfinder? :v:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Burkion posted:

Also the comic updated again.

It still doesn't know how to get to the loving POINT

Zeno's webcomic. Slowly creeping up on it, slower with each update.

We're already a month into the final chapter and the prologue still hasn't ended yet. I hope the next update is a hard cut to the mafia guy looking into an open grave as he's burying Patrick's guy alive but I know they're going to have a few pages of exposition first.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

super sweet best pal posted:

Zeno's webcomic. Slowly creeping up on it, slower with each update.

We're already a month into the final chapter and the prologue still hasn't ended yet. I hope the next update is a hard cut to the mafia guy looking into an open grave as he's burying Patrick's guy alive but I know they're going to have a few pages of exposition first.

It's barely even started yet. It's taken a month and literal the only thing that a happened is a guy said "I know Menace is alive". We could have started with this latest comic and lost absolutely nothing.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Piell posted:

It's barely even started yet. It's taken a month and literal the only thing that a happened is a guy said "I know Menace is alive". We could have started with this latest comic and lost absolutely nothing.

We'd have lost the incredible size changing coffee cup.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Once again this could be cool. Back when it was revealed that "menace" was pulling the gang back together there was mystery to the identity of that person and whether or not Patrick was lying about his involvement.

Now the story is too soft to really make me care that this guy was apparently behind it all.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Old guy is no lord boy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

anyone had any good pasta recently

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Had some penne pasta with a nice pesto. It was much to hot and tasty for a clevin.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I made some puttanesca a few weeks ago. It was pretty good.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i tried to make stir fry noodles but something went wrong and now its really more noodle soup

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I just ate some ultra basic store brand fettuccine and Ragu sauce out of a plastic jar with some precooked meatballs, I'm sure it was way better than anything Clevin ever made

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

anyone had any good pasta recently

I made some spaghetti and a bowl of instant ramen. Also made some risotto with a chicken alfredo sauce if cooked rice counts.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

I made tagliatelle with a garlic, balsamic vinegar, and mustard sauce, with thin strips of fried halloumi stewed in it first. It was Very nice.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

This old man is NOT sitting right with me. Notice how he hasn't dignified Patrick with a proper name anymore. He's just "the psychic." Like how sometimes Lex Luthor called Superman "the alien."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Last night I had buttered noodles and grilled chicken. It was simple and good.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

pospysyl posted:

This old man is NOT sitting right with me. Notice how he hasn't dignified Patrick with a proper name anymore. He's just "the psychic." Like how sometimes Lex Luthor called Superman "the alien."
are you trying to discuss the contents of SFP in the SFP thread? that's a bold move

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

pospysyl posted:

Nah he just doesn't know Menace is Patrick. No grown man is gonna earnestly refer to someone as "Menace" unless they're running the Daily Bugle.

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

TheHan posted:

Nah he just doesn't know Menace is Patrick. No grown man is gonna earnestly refer to someone as "Menace" unless they're running the Daily Bugle.
why did the superheroes all choose such bullshit names anyway, was nobody advising them? i'd call myself nebuchadnezzar and make people try to spell it before i killed them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

The real question is, why were their names not MORE bullshit, because they were all rando preteens when they got their powers, you know a lot of them would be like CALL ME rear end MASTER or ARR MATEY IM THE BUTT PIRATE or KING OF URANUS

• Locked thread