Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

corn in the bible posted:

Which one of you started watching

EC3 did, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

rovert posted:

Picturing Don Callis and Scott D'Amore high fiving

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1033111136265166849

Did they do a Lego deathmatch or did someone drop their Skittles?

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Did they do a Lego deathmatch or did someone drop their Skittles?

One of the piñatas was full of Lego bricks.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

That sounds way more painful than thumbtacks.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

rovert posted:

Picturing Don Callis and Scott D'Amore high fiving

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1033111136265166849
How long has Deucalion been in TNA and why is he mad at Penta?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
IMPACT didn't kill a kid. Cowards.

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1035326327837077504

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1035376633799106560

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The fact that he is not dead is not due to TNA's undeniable cowardice. But instead to Richie's immense and unbreakable inner strength.

Get well soon little guy.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

If this were WWE, Richie would be on the team and help them win.

If this were WCW, Richie would be revealed as the driver of the car that ran him over.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Richie's dad was on the phone and said thanks for the insurance money

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Grendels Dad posted:

If this were WWE, Richie would be on the team and help them win.

If this were WCW, Richie would be revealed as the driver of the car that ran him over.

If it were LU Richie would come back as a wraith

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Gama Singh's unorthodox managing methods are my favorite recurring segment right next to The Smoke Show.

Cage vs Fenix was unsurprisingly awesome, as was Cage helping out Penta & Fenix and I hope we're getting OvE vs Lucha Machine Bros. out of that.
Also yaaaay Tessa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tx0u7DnXBk

And while I know this was taped before Neville's release, I would like to think that Aries is just getting his ducks in a row before the King comes calling.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Moose turned on Eddie?

drat, he really is the new Dreamer. RIP Eddie's title aspirations, testicles, and higher brain function.

On the bright side he never has to buy a shirt again.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Must watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaNHWNkjLes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Feud of the year contender

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

#BoBordeaux

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Are the bosses former wrestlers that we should know?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TV Zombie posted:

Are the bosses former wrestlers that we should know?
Was thinking the same thing, tbh. I hope MRT comes in here and schools us on this but I'm still not sure if he watches Lucha ironically or not.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

That MediaCon stream is pretty enjoyable so far, btw.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Eddie Edwards & Justin Sysum vs Moose & Nathan Cruz was really fun.

And now it's time for Callihan vs Havoc bloodbath.

Edit: yeah that was some good free wrestling on a Sunday morning.

J-Ro fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 9, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm an old fart who just figured out what Twitch is and I'm enjoying Impact's channel. They have a bunch of archived co branded shows like the Mediacon that are kind of fun to see different regional wrestlers I've never see before and there's been some good matches. And there's a bunch of like 2-3 hour broadcasts archived that seem like a mix of original Twitch stuff, highlights, and old TNA matches. Its kind of a fun thing to put on in the background while I'm playing TEW or doing something.

But I'm gonna sit down and watch the Mediacon thing for real because I really want to see that LAX vs Storm/Flesich match. Which they handily have archived separately so I can sit and focus for 20 minutes and watch that and then watch the whole show in the background later.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1039891385099345921

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"we finally put up the 4 matches people loved from 2006 that have been available on YouTube for over a decade!"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yay time to go back and find out a fondly remembered era was actually terrible.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1039984495103959040

Fuckin' good for them.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Chris James 2 posted:

Feud of the year contender

Unironically this

I'm ... excited for BFG? What is this feeling?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Wasn't being ironic

I'm gonna watch BFG and I can't wait

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Did they actually sell tickets? What is this company?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its in a smaller venue in new york and they're getting a little bit of momentum from being more willing to work with other companies and the goofy LAX feud.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that they sold 600 without papering is a huge deal. Their last few outings under the dixie regime did something like double digits in sales and the rest papered.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If TNA actually pulls out of its depth spiral I am gonna be speechless

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’ve been watching the tv since slammiversary and it’s better than Raw or Smackdown.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

I’ve been watching the tv since slammiversary and it’s better than Raw or Smackdown.

Not exactly a high bar to clear, but it's a start!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

sportsgenius86 posted:

Not a difficult achievement sadly. Although yes, Impact is actually pretty watchable these days.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If TNA actually pulls out of its depth spiral I am gonna be speechless

lol we might not want to get ahead of ourselves. If they are putting out a good product I'm happy for them to get recognition for it, but we are still talking about TNA.

Unless it's not called that anymore.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They've had two good PPVs in a row and are on pace to make it 3, we're genuinely in uncharted territory

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

They've had two good PPVs in a row and are on pace to make it 3, we're genuinely in uncharted territory

They had a pretty good streak in 2005 with Sacrifice, No Surrender, Turning Point and Unbreakable, though I'm not entirely sure those 4 shows were in a row or whether there was a dud in between.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

For a long time, Trevor Lee would come out playing up that he was an "Impact Wrestling TV Superstar" to get heel heat and it was great.

Last time I saw him at AAW the announcer mentioned that part of his intro and instead of "lol boo" my brain went "hey, cool!" I didn't expect that.

They can totally mess it up, but I'm glad they are doing well.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
They're at a good healthy point right now where they've got so many new/interesting things going on while having some A+ storylines like the LAX/OG's and actually USING the wrestlers people want to see in prominent roles for PPV. Last Slammiversary was great from the first match until Pentagon/Callihan and even Aeris/Moose wasn't the worst thing in the world as far as major NA promotion's main event scene goes.

They're kind of getting their niche right now as a more edgy NXT and I hope it stays that way instead of falling on their old ways and trying to make every ex WWE guy their new top guy.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Who do they have booking Impact?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RZApublican posted:

Who do they have booking Impact?

Don Callis and Scott D'Amore, last I checked