Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ZDar Fan posted:

Looks like Milo's having a slow day

You're not an American you con artist dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*Blames everyone else for everything wrong with my life*

but I'm not a victim like those triggered sjws :argh:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm hype for him to eventually hang himself tho

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

ZDar Fan posted:

From literally the same loving day: https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/photos/a.599546946849871/1256466914491201

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Casimir Radon posted:

You're not an American you con artist dipshit.

Kinda torn here. I want to ask for a link so I can lmao at him in the comments. OTOH, he's a pitiful attention whore who sustains himself equally on both adulation and acrimony.

I'll settle for just LOLing that he's a washed up hag and his 5 min are up, and is on a downswing for irrelevance (his worse nightmare) and depression that will inevitably end in him dangling from a noose in the attic, eyes puffy from "why me?" tears.

But first, I want to see him trawl through more snake-oil shilling misery and shame. That's the good poo poo. 😎

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ZDar Fan posted:

What's the over/under on him having just railed a huge line of meth off his husband's sweet rear end before posting this?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

precision posted:

What's the over/under on him having just railed a huge line of meth off his husband's sweet rear end before posting this?
His husband doesn't exist.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

precision posted:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

little munchkin posted:

people keep saying "trying to make a career" but she's got film crews and her twitter is full of extremely well shot + edited photos of her. I'd bet that she's on the same dole as the rest of the TPUSA crowd.

These groups are all funded by rich, old right-wingers. Couple people at the top get paid and everyone else gets by on the promise that someday this will vault them into relevancy. I don't think there is a ton of money in Liberty Hangout since they seem completely built around the Kent State girl. Maybe she's getting paid for her work but I doubt it's much.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Large Farty Gratuity

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I imagine that’s (and the people pointing it out) what prompted the “crabs and cocktails” and “few expensive bottles of wine” part of the post.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

His husband doesn't exist.

I still can't believe people fall for the "my black husband" bit.

The guy he did the wedding photoshoot with is R.C. Maxwell. Called himself "Black Hannity". Part of the same chud crowd that hung out with Baked Alaska. These are all con artists and it's amazing that even the mainstream media doesn't take a few minutes to make sure this isn't another one of his scams.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
He has to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just to "keep him and his husband from getting killed on their way to sushi"... by who? Rowing anti-fa mobs? Inner city youth?

If there's one segment of the population that lusts for death of gays, it's the one that he's trying to market to.

What a piece of poo poo.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

No way it's at least 8 for sure

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Kibayasu posted:

I imagine that’s (and the people pointing it out) what prompted the “crabs and cocktails” and “few expensive bottles of wine” part of the post.

I know but how can he claim poverty? I've done well for myself and the most expensive meal I've ever had in my life was $200. $7,000 is way beyond "treating myself" and is in "extremely rich" territory.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

His whole thing from the beginning was extravagance and opulence. He used to take the stage on his college tours reclining on a litter carried by shirtless black musclemen. He probably has a genuine personality disorder buried under all the irony that leaves him unable to have reasonable expectations about spending.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

business hammocks posted:

His whole thing from the beginning was extravagance and opulence. He used to take the stage on his college tours reclining on a litter carried by shirtless black musclemen. He probably has a genuine personality disorder buried under all the irony that leaves him unable to have reasonable expectations about spending.

Or pleading poverty and depression is just another line of grift he's opening up now that the media isn't giving him free attention anymore.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

The guy is a literal millionaire

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Stefan Prodan posted:

No way it's at least 8 for sure

There are 9 people there. 8 had the tasting menu with wine pairing, and one had the chicken Caesar salad.

It’s entirely possible that nobody in attendance spent more than a day’s gross pay on their meal.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Verisimilidude posted:

The guy is a literal millionaire
I don't think that will last if he tries to keep this all up with no real income.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

How did he become a millionaire? Rich family?

I'd also wager that receipt is fake just like half the other poo poo he does for attention.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

drat Jamie, put em on the glass

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Those are some extremely feminine moobs :stonk:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Grape posted:

you know you wanna suckle off em.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Grape posted:

its not like human breasts become different just because a man grew em

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

luxury handset posted:

Uh, I’m not sure if you’re trolling but yeah, they really should be different, women have completely different parts there

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

luxury handset posted:

lol my man if you're lactating call the doctor

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

luxury handset posted:

except this guy lactates mt. dew and cum

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Those are some extremely well formed moobies :kiddo:

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Not to defend the idiocy, but there's no rule that your profile pic has to be yourself. He could just be putting weird fat guy pic on there for humorous reasons.

Still doubt dude there is black tho.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

holy poo poo that Milo meltdown owns. it's been a long way down but it truly owns that he's now at the apex level of "huge loving facebook post" crying. LOL "nobody gives me credit for Trump's election I have no loving friends" eat poo poo forever

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Carth Dookie posted:

you know you wanna suckle off em.

have a sip

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Bust Rodd posted:

Uh, I’m not sure if you’re trolling but yeah, they really should be different, women have completely different parts there
Men have mammary glands, too, they just don't lactate without additional help because they don't get the 'I just gave birth' hormones to trigger it. But at the same time breasts that develop from being overweight are going to be smaller and less developed than those that develop because of hormones, I'm just nitpicking because it's not actually 'completely different parts' and some men have a hormonal condition that causes breast development which is, uh, not super fun for a teenaged boy to deal with.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
We can all agree that those are some bomb titty, regardless of origin

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
today i learned that milo's husband might not actually exist

holy wow, the world is weird

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

precision posted:

today i learned that milo's husband might not actually exist

holy wow, the world is weird

Didn't he claim he had a "black husband?" It's almost like he made him up to try to diffuse accusations of being a racist fuckwit.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Vagabundo posted:

Didn't he claim he had a "black husband?" It's almost like he made him up to try to diffuse accusations of being a racist fuckwit.

He either actually did marry a black man or faked the marrying of a black man and both options are super weird

Henker
May 5, 2009

ZDar Fan posted:

There was a picture from a few months back where Milo looked like the second boss of a Command and Conquer game or something. I'm imagining this is his death speech when you beat that level.

Henker has issued a correction as of 07:03 on Aug 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

It's just an extension of him hiring muscled black guys as "bodyguards", litter bearers, etc. The guy has lied about tons of poo poo, including his age. Why anybody takes anything he says seriously is beyond me.