Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A lot of people don't give a gently caress that such a pos died byut lol the majority of the mainstream media is talking about what a heroic figure he was and his civilit #resist

Even before his "Turmp is v bad *votes in whatever Trump wants*" era of being a charlatan he was still a racist war hawk pos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I usually assume it's loss, with a bonus possibility for goatse when circular objects are involved

what am I supposed to see, again?

Rather than a circle overlaid on the photo trying to point something out on the bed, that is in fact a hula hoop (or some other large circlular object) leaning on the bed and actually present in the picture itself.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

RareAcumen posted:

My guess is that it's a hula hoop and not someone having circled the picture to indicate that you should look there.

:catstare:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yay, I managed to be right for once!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

One of my colleagues just rented a place on Bemis Road.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

MizPiz posted:

Source your quote

Never, sourcing quotes is fake news my friend.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Cross posting these from the Doom thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Drone_Fragger posted:

He mighta been a piece of poo poo but at least he understood the russians were the bad guys. Currently i think most republicans think the russians are good? But communism bad?

Trump knows once he's done with the presidency he'll have to seek asylum in Russia.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Hmmmmmmmm.... One of these sounds like a right terrible Xcom fanfic. Someone get GuavaMoment on the line.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’ll say this about McCain: he was a senator for a long time.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

oldpainless posted:

I’ll say this about McCain: he was a senator for a long time.

more like old hottakeless

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
RIP to John McCain's brain tumor. Gone too soon. You had so much more pain to give him.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Aug 26, 2018

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!
RIP Art Garfunkel.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

oh man, I've known about HDoom but seeing someone write an article about discovering it got belly laughs from me

e: starting with that perfect title. "finally" "lets you"

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

That takes me back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OIZa4TZI7Q (a couple of scenes may be considered :nws: )

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Thats not a Doom 2 screenshot, what in tarnation

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Basticle posted:

Thats not a Doom 2 screenshot, what in tarnation

For Doom 1 and 2, they made the sprites by constructing physical models and taking photos of them.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
A lot of the McCain hate is just internet leftists being silly and transgressive

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just seems really petty to make memes about it. Like they think they're making an impact or something but they just look like losers

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

LinYutang posted:

A lot of the McCain hate is just internet leftists being silly and transgressive

Ok

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

he's a racist loser who's responsible for a bunch of dead people and breaking out of a hospice to take healthcare away from the poor so actually a lot of people are glad to see him dead.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EmmyOk posted:

he's a racist loser who's responsible for a bunch of dead people and breaking out of a hospice to take healthcare away from the poor so actually a lot of people are glad to see him dead.

Don't be a transgressive leftist please.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

actually I'm sorry he's dead before inheritance tax could be massively increased so Megan McCain is forced to live like the normal people she so clearly contempts instead of inheriting 600M for being born

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Don't be a transgressive leftist please.

Wtf is a transgressive leftist

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

Just seems really petty to make memes about it. Like they think they're making an impact or something but they just look like losers

:decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum::decorum:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just saying

I'm not even American so I don't care or know enough about your politicians. But these memes seem less funny and more just angry dorks behind computers venting

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

Vitamin Me posted:

Wtf is a transgressive leftist

Anyone to the left of Joe Lieberman.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Zzulu posted:

Just saying

I'm not even American so I don't care or know enough about your politicians. But these memes seem less funny and more just angry dorks behind computers venting

Almost like you dont get it. Odd

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

RIP to John McCain's brain tumor. Gone too soon. You had so much more pain to give him.

Almost every iteration of this meme is gold. It's up there with "This is Eagle One" for formats imo

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

LinYutang posted:

Or that McCain stuck around long enough that his seat will be appointed by the Republican governor of Arizona & not be open for election until 2020.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

He voted down the repeal of ACA

thats the only inaccuracy of your post

Zzulu posted:

Just saying

they angry cuz this dumb idiot made their lives shittier you idiot. you absolute buffoon

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zzulu posted:

He was one of Them.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
McCain gave us Palin, Palin gave us the Tea Party, the Tea Party gave us racist obstructionism, racist obstructionism gave us Trump, therefore by the transitive property

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Zzulu posted:

Just saying

Pretty much.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Just saying

DSYP is my favourite meme.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

John McCain bravely crashed his plane to protect our freedoms when America was being beseiged by Vietnam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Liberal scolds, quick, without google, tell me anything that dead bitch did to benefit anyone besides him voting against Trump that one time because he was being petty.

Dude sucks rear end and the world is better off without him and you're going to be informed of this again when ghouls like Kissinger and McConnell die so you might as well save your breath and instead of reaching across the aisle you should use that hand to tug one out which will be more productive.