Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Henker posted:

There was a picture from a few months back where Milo looked like the second boss of a Command and Conquer game or something. I'm imagining this is his death speech when you beat that level.

ii

i'll never forgive Milo for stealing this from me, years ago I had the plan to slowly affect the identical look of Col Gaddafi:

now i have to wait until people forget about this dumb piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Henker posted:

There was a picture from a few months back where Milo looked like the second boss of a Command and Conquer game or something. I'm imagining this is his death speech when you beat that level.

ii

Lmao.
Dude's haircuts never suited his tired rear end horse face either. Then again I assume he bullies his stylists into compliance.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

JebanyPedal posted:

Lmao.
Dude's haircuts never suited his tired rear end horse face either. Then again I assume he bullies his stylists into compliance.

I always assumed his dumb haircuts and dress were intentionally chosen to look like "weird gay guy" to his audience of gullible idiots.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Niwrad posted:

These groups are all funded by rich, old right-wingers. Couple people at the top get paid and everyone else gets by on the promise that someday this will vault them into relevancy. I don't think there is a ton of money in Liberty Hangout since they seem completely built around the Kent State girl. Maybe she's getting paid for her work but I doubt it's much.

lol yeah the only money on the alt-right is in smalltime Kickstarter short cons and a handful of rich old vampires who're investing millions of dollars into incubating a fascist resurgence so they don't have to pay taxes and lol if you think those guys are paying anyone who'd accept exposure as currency.

It's really just all dumbfucks who think if they get enough YouTube clicks theyll get crowned the next Hitler

Hellsau posted:

I always assumed his dumb haircuts and dress were intentionally chosen to look like "weird gay guy" to his audience of gullible idiots.

He's built his whole public persona off intensively studying Queer Eye and Will and Grace and it's taught him that whatever ridiculous eye-searing clownwear a twink puts on is automatically fashion too powerful for mortal minds to comprehend

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 08:01 on Aug 26, 2018

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Didn't Milo and his cronies have their money train collapse when one of said vampires died from a drug overdose?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Last I heard he'd just outlived his usefulness, conservative media was about done with showcasing him as their 'see, we have minorities too' token of the week anyway and he started mouthing off icky poo poo the audience at home didn't wanna hear about getting groomed by an older man

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Remember Milo lied about his house being destroyed by a hurricane for some reason.

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/celebrities/article172687231.html

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

precision posted:

He either actually did marry a black man or faked the marrying of a black man and both options are super weird

There is no evidence he got married other than his word and some pictures he says are of the event :shrug:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Niwrad posted:

Remember Milo lied about his house being destroyed by a hurricane for some reason.

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/celebrities/article172687231.html

there was a reason: attention-seeking

Lurkman
Nov 4, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

Didn't he claim he had a "black husband?" It's almost like he made him up to try to diffuse accusations of being a racist fuckwit.

In a response to when a video surfaced of him singing to an audience of seig-heiling nazis, in fact. The astigmatism he says prevented him from seeing all the roman salutes is probably as real as his black husband.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

a handful of rich old vampires who're investing millions of dollars into incubating a fascist resurgence so they don't have to pay taxes
Let's be fair here.

A not-inconsequential number of those Orlocks also want to do things like wantonly drop chemicals into communities, be free to treat their workers almost as well as Filipina maids in Dubai, and command an extrajudicial personal police force to remove unwanteds from their domains.

The fact they'd be quartered and have their possessions raided following the fascist love in doesn't generally cross their minds. Nor do all those stories about rich kings and conquerors getting murked by their relatives, rivals or randos.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I’m glad the whole “deplatforming nazis makes them stronger” meme has died down since it’s been proven that deplatforming nazis gets them disheartened and consistently freaking the gently caress out on social media

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Former DILF posted:

i'll never forgive Milo for stealing this from me, years ago I had the plan to slowly affect the identical look of Col Gaddafi:

now i have to wait until people forget about this dumb piece of poo poo

Gaddafi was also much better and more successful at writing books.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Owlbear Camus posted:

furries are a uniquely millennial/gen x phenomenon

they didn't have daily after school cartoons on television back then to warp the budding sexuality of nascent adolescents around the sexy bear from talespin who owned the air freight company that the bears from jungle book inexplicably worked for, nor the female chipmunk from rescue rangers.

I was just commenting to my wife last week I’d had a crush on the Tailspin girl and she was horrified.

I am not a furrie however. Although I think I may’ve just self-owned online.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Verisimilidude posted:

I’m glad the whole “deplatforming nazis makes them stronger” meme has died down since it’s been proven that deplatforming nazis gets them disheartened and consistently freaking the gently caress out on social media

What do you mean, Baked Alaska is now more powerful than ever before.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

FilthyImp posted:

Let's be fair here.

A not-inconsequential number of those Orlocks also want to do things like wantonly drop chemicals into communities, be free to treat their workers almost as well as Filipina maids in Dubai, and command an extrajudicial personal police force to remove unwanteds from their domains.

The fact they'd be quartered and have their possessions raided following the fascist love in doesn't generally cross their minds. Nor do all those stories about rich kings and conquerors getting murked by their relatives, rivals or randos.

There's nothing really stopping them doing that under the status quo so nah it's really just the tax thing

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

sticksy posted:

I was just commenting to my wife last week I’d had a crush on the Tailspin girl and she was horrified.

I am not a furrie however. Although I think I may’ve just self-owned online.

Did you specify whether it was the milf or her underage daughter

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Did you specify whether it was the milf or her underage daughter

Definitely the milf. She didn’t recall who that was so showed her via Google Image Search. It did not live up to my recollection. I think both of us were disappointed in me.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

sticksy posted:

Definitely the milf. She didn’t recall who that was so showed her via Google Image Search. It did not live up to my recollection. I think both of us were disappointed in me.

With a lot of cartoon characters people get horny over it's at least 50% the voice and animation, I think.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

What do you mean, Baked Alaska is now more powerful than ever before.

Well, any number multiplied by zero...

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

QuarkJets posted:

there was a reason: attention-seeking

Don't forget grifting morons.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lurkman posted:

In a response to when a video surfaced of him singing to an audience of seig-heiling nazis, in fact. The astigmatism he says prevented him from seeing all the roman salutes is probably as real as his black husband.

Jesus, I must've missed that one. Like gently caress he didn't see it. I've got astigmatism too and I'd know if a room full of blurry cunts were seig heiling.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Never retreat, never surrender, never apologize.

Until the guy you’ve subcontracted out your weekend tweeting duties goes off half-cocked and accuses someone of shooting up a video game tournament.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1033803908936867841

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1033809742030880769

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
So can he sue her for doing that?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Ice Poseidon is another hapless CHUD

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
wasn't ice poseidon that dude who was friends with the fake C4 bomber livestreamer?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Wait, WHAT happened?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol letting someone else post as you

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Ice Poseidon is the guy who got kicked out of Denny’s streaming himself saying the n-word. Did Looms accuse her m of today’s mass shooting?

That whips rear end and I hope he sues with his twitch dollars.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

PetraCore posted:

Wait, WHAT happened?

this asshat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbDlfz-LGo0

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mary Annette posted:

Never retreat, never surrender, never apologize.

Until the guy you’ve subcontracted out your weekend tweeting duties goes off half-cocked and accuses someone of shooting up a video game tournament.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1033803908936867841

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1033809742030880769

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Didn't Milo and his cronies have their money train collapse when one of said vampires died from a drug overdose?

yes. lol

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/27/yiannopoulos-business-implodes-after-death-of-crypto-billionaire-557456

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Waffle House posted:

lol letting someone else post as you

Just lol if you don't dictate every post to your manservant Enrique.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Flesh Forge posted:

There is no evidence he got married other than his word and some pictures he says are of the event :shrug:

Yeah, I'm just saying it's pretty weird and hosed up to lie about that

Has anyone looked up the records? There would be a public record of the marriage right?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://twitter.com/Greg2732/status/1033811870573109248?s=19

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

god bless you greg

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

precision posted:

Yeah, I'm just saying it's pretty weird and hosed up to lie about that

Has anyone looked up the records? There would be a public record of the marriage right?

I don't think it really proves anything one way or the other but nothing is returned searching his last name here:

https://emrs.ehawaii.gov/emrs/public/application-search.html

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

I have no idea what this topic is about.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Sexual Aluminum posted:

I have no idea what this topic is about.

feels good man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Ben Shapiro needs a stepladder to reach the urinal