Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

MrYenko posted:

You wouldn’t download a crab.

uh yeah actually i would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Quick someone make a 3d printer blueprint for a fully functional cyber crab

This goon needs crabs, stat

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

https://twitter.com/howtodoesthing/status/1029394390471585792

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That’s not how you crab at all.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmdeBw7hUhp/

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

That was posted like 5 above you dude, in an integrated and better way no less.

Either way, I'm sure that ray was super pumped at how tasty that shell-less Mr. Snips ended up being.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mak0rz posted:

uh yeah actually i would

fyi if your system has .crab files on it you probably got ransomware'd

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

My favorite part of this is a crab mysteriously dropping into frame at 0:40.

Where did you come from, crab? What are you stories?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

SniperWoreConverse posted:

fyi if your system has .crab files on it you probably got ransomware'd

Does McAfee makes shampoo?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmfLks4hCz3/

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I saw some cool crabs like that in freshwater drains around Kyoto

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I think those are prawns, pal.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My granpappy always used to say "if it's got claws it's a crab" and if those were words good enough to live by for granpappy they are good enough for me too :colbert:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

ekuNNN posted:

My granpappy always used to say "if it's got claws it's a crab" and if those were words good enough to live by for granpappy they are good enough for me too :colbert:

Sounds good to me *sprinkles some old bay seasoning on a bowl of scorpions.".

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Applesnots posted:

Sounds good to me *sprinkles some old bay seasoning on a bowl of scorpions.".

I ate scorpion on a stick in china and they tasted good. (The scorpions tasted of nothing so they were basically just a vehicle for the delicious bbq spices they use. :ssh: )

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

ekuNNN posted:

I ate scorpion on a stick in china and they tasted good. (The scorpions tasted of nothing so they were basically just a vehicle for the delicious bbq spices they use. :ssh: )

So they are like corndogs but with pinchy bits?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Applesnots posted:

So they are like corndogs but with pinchy bits?

Uh, corn dogs taste like freedom?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Applesnots posted:

I think those are prawns, pal.

They're dancing lobsters, you uncultured swine.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

This friday I shall receive 50 hermites (as there are only about 10 or so left in my tank, and they are already third or fourth generation, but keep on getting less over time). I'll post a vid of them making landfall, as soon as the hunger games begin.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

naem
May 29, 2011

tuo posted:

This friday I shall receive 50 hermites (as there are only about 10 or so left in my tank, and they are already third or fourth generation, but keep on getting less over time). I'll post a vid of them making landfall, as soon as the hunger games begin.

Do you have some kind of hermit crab thunderdome thing going on

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I want to be inside this crab.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I’ll be back home this weekend and there’s gonna be crabageddon. I plan on crabbing all weekend before the season ends and filling my tum-tum.
I honor the delicious dead and will give their shells a proper burial in my compost pile.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

There are at least four crabs in this picture. Can you find them all?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Is that a crab that's beneath that pink coral thingy?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

One under the pink and grey round-ish rock, one in the flower pot, one under the kelp by the larger pink rock, and one in his very own tiny mobile home off to the left!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

naem posted:

Do you have some kind of hermit crab thunderdome thing going on

Nah, just a 750 litre seawater tank, and that's about the amount of hermits you should put in. Did that six years ago, but the population has diminished (didn't breed enough new ones to hold it stable), so it was time to put new ones in.

Sadly, the breeder ment it a little too good with me and gave me 50 crabs the size of a rice corn....actually even smaller, so no video. Was a it surprised by that, but the smaller they are, the longer they can take care of the tank. I miss my old ones actually, because I had about twenty from the giant-claw ones, where one claw is super oversized (not used for actual fighting, but for closing up the shell when danger is near). Still two or three of them roaming around, and lol they are like 100x the size of the new ones.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

gently caress you PETA I wanna eat that crab.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Without crab seasoning the crabbo is right.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Blues are safe from me. Too weedy and small.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

If Johnathan Livingston Seagull were a crab he'd be this guy. Climbing all the way up there just because he felt a calling to climb higher than no other crab has climbed before.

Mak0rz fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Sep 7, 2018

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Mecca

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

tuo posted:

Nah, just a 750 litre seawater tank, and that's about the amount of hermits you should put in. Did that six years ago, but the population has diminished (didn't breed enough new ones to hold it stable), so it was time to put new ones in.

Sadly, the breeder ment it a little too good with me and gave me 50 crabs the size of a rice corn....actually even smaller, so no video. Was a it surprised by that, but the smaller they are, the longer they can take care of the tank. I miss my old ones actually, because I had about twenty from the giant-claw ones, where one claw is super oversized (not used for actual fighting, but for closing up the shell when danger is near). Still two or three of them roaming around, and lol they are like 100x the size of the new ones.

"and here is the craboretum"

Honestly it would be sweet af to take a whole room of my house and dedicate it to growing mangroves and various crabs. Like my living room, not a separate room off the side

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Crab Party!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
crabs know how to get down