Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
pepper spray didnt give me chemical burns and that sucked enough why would i wanna eat something that could give me chemical burns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I mean I don't tend to like the super super spicy sauces because they tend to be made with pepper extract and I find it to be disgusting and bitter and hot for the sake of being hot instead of hot for the sake of accenting the other flavors

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

everythingWasBees posted:

I mean I don't tend to like the super super spicy sauces because they tend to be made with pepper extract and I find it to be disgusting and bitter and hot for the sake of being hot instead of hot for the sake of accenting the other flavors

Yeah, there's a big difference between a nice flavorful hotness and like, the one chip challenge sorta stuff.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I like that dumb YouTube show "Hot Ones" because watching famous peeps eating progressively spicier chicken wings is a thing in 2018.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

do you ever feel like you have lots of things you could do and if nobody gives you a gentle push youll just do the lowest energy thing which gennerally means nothing at all

Yes

My solution is usually flipping a coin or having a bot choose from a list for me

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Erg posted:

Yes

My solution is usually flipping a coin or having a bot choose from a list for me

And then ignoring whatever won the flip/bot choice.
I actually really wanted the other option.... Funny how that works.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
I just went to see if I could find Legend of Black Heaven DVDs on eBay or Amazon and for some reason the 4-disc set is hundreds of dollars and there are several listings for discs 1/4 individually in the hundred-ish range, while 2/3 seem to be universally under $10? There are a few listings of 1/4 at around $30 but the higher listings make me assume they're bootlegs.

Is there that much demand for old Geneon (and ADV, etc.) discs? I assumed the whole set would run me $15.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Black heaven got a cult thing going on so its driving up the price. If you find it at thrift places you can still get it for a few bucks.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
I didn't know anybody even remembered it. The cover of the first DVD is emblazoned in my brain (I think a poster of it hung in one of the many comic shops of my youth) but I could never recall the show's name. Someone mentioned it today and it clicked into place.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
hosed up. Also, do you have the source?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Paper Triangle posted:

I didn't know anybody even remembered it. The cover of the first DVD is emblazoned in my brain (I think a poster of it hung in one of the many comic shops of my youth) but I could never recall the show's name. Someone mentioned it today and it clicked into place.

It's got the funny english voice acting scene l, which is what people who never seen 8t know it by.

But it's also just super cool and good so that's why I'm spreading the cult as I go.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Always be kind to spiders.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

kirbysuperstar posted:

I really really enjoy the ..gently caress I dunno what you'd even shorten it to. Destruction Flag Otome, one.
Bakarina.

Everything Burrito posted:

I love Faraway Paladin so much, if you don't read any of the others check that one out at least
I'll read it, because i believe. Not in isekai, but in burritos.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hungry posted:

Always be kind to spiders.
Even if they're really really scary? :shudder:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I've been watching the new CCS half an episode every few days recently, but then yesterday the show *really* shifted into gear so I watched the entire last half, and oh boy is it good, but that was a really drat weird place to end?? I hope we get more.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Wark Say posted:

Even if they're really really scary? :shudder:

I'm Hisoka.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Julias posted:

I'm Hisoka.

*backs away slowly*

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Meme Emulator posted:

*backs away slowly*

Lol

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Julias posted:

I'm Hisoka.
Julias marches to the beat of Luka's drum ♫
By cardin' fools and keeping score
Way into flamenco nylon strums
The name is Julias, let's have some fun. ♪

:banjo:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

homeless snail posted:

I got some really good carolina reaper sauce recently that I have to be careful of, because while I can handle the spice if I put more than a few drops on anything I get chemical burns in my mouth and I'm sore for a week

excited for your epic thread about how you had to get a jaw replacement from eating chemical weaponry

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Is there are different studio doing the animation on Attack on Titan this season, or why does everything look so weird and, sometimes, cheap?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nope! As far as I know, the two main studios working on it are Wit and Production I.G.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
extremely mad at this professor layton anime for taking away the haikyuu director for fifty episodes.

how dare he be employed

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Saw the brooch and was about to empty quote it but then I saw the dog ears and realized it wasnt Utsuho

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

It my baby sister first day of senior year in high school, I'm so proud. Wish I could have been there to see her off in the morning :smith:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I got to scary monsters.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Kyuu-chan is adding a third dimension to "The floor is now lava". He is learning at a geometric rate.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I like how this kinda has an old-school vibe, what with her right eye still being partially visible, but with techniques that are more easily achievable thanks to drawing tablets.

VostokProgram posted:

It my baby sister first day of senior year in high school, I'm so proud. Wish I could have been there to see her off in the morning :smith:
Hey, congrats to your sister, Vos!

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I like her boobies

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

in my issei voice gozangas

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

well observed, both of you

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

in my issei voice gozangas

Bazinga.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i really thought when jashin-chan took the escariborg angel's halo, her hand would explode in a fountain of blood, but they went in a totally different angel angle