Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lotta single Q ladies on the market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Or Russian bots pretending to be women.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Or Russian women pretending to be bots

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Wait so now McCain is in Cuba, and executed, not faking his death?

These re-writes keep getting more confusing.

Also I'm sure the reason is absolutely dumb as gently caress, but why do the lunatic right keep referring to him as Noname?

Something Trump or one of their idiot overlords said?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Aug 27, 2018

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

TulliusCicero posted:

Wait so now McCain is in Cuba, and executed, not faking his death?

These re-writes keep getting more confusing.

Also I'm sure the reason is absolutely dumb as gently caress, but why do the lunatic right keep referring to him as Noname?

Something Trump or one of their idiot overlords said?

I don't know if they called "No Name" as McCain when this was made (the fact that they seemed to be using it in reference to him already at the time of his death makes it seem like yes), but it comes from this post I'm guessing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There's something real sad about quoting Q in a qult post.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I assume they call him that because Trump would insult McCain in his stump speeches without ever naming him, and made a point of saying that he had been told to stop and to not name him.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Its a nickname of the Freep "ORACISTBUNGHOLE" variety. No Name sounds like McCain.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Q predicts man dying of cancer will die.

Well poo poo I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Sex Robot posted:

Q predicts man dying of cancer will die.

Well poo poo I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?

Just a forewarning, if you leave our Illuminati Cabal of Hivites for Q, you give up all rights to summoned demon loving.

Think carefully about this decision

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

VitalSigns posted:

Nah we already knew that before the escalator was a glimmer in Trump's beady little raccoon eyes

No, actually it's bad.
Raccoons are clever and loyal to each other. Shut up.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

TulliusCicero posted:

Just a forewarning, if you leave our Illuminati Cabal of Hivites for Q, you give up all rights to summoned demon loving.

Think carefully about this decision

I mean can do they do other things? Or is it just , summon, gently caress, disappear into the ether?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zil posted:

I mean can do they do other things? Or is it just , summon, gently caress, disappear into the ether?

This is the worst Doom mod ever.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Fulchrum posted:

But the best Duke Nukem mod.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Fulchrum posted:

Isn't there a doom mod where you gently caress the creatures? I was sure there was..

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

In Qult's mind is like Bond vs Spector, but when its more like the OSI vs the Guild.

SPHINX!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Sex Robot posted:

Isn't there a doom mod where you gently caress the creatures? I was sure there was..
I don't know about that, thankfully, but I do know there is a hilariously racist Doom mod (Q DLC coming soon?).

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Zero_Grade posted:

I don't know about that, thankfully, but I do know there is a hilariously racist Doom mod (Q DLC coming soon?).

Found it. (hesitant :nws:)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

BOOM! Yummy!

This popped up in my recomended and its really good about the Satanic Panic through its paranoia over DnD, but its really good for an over all survey of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wGovphhNOM&t=6s

One of the best things is he talks about why Conspiracy theories and such are dangerous. Its not that large number of people will believe in them, but it will filter out in a waterdowned form into the mass public. They'll hear "Hillary is a bad person" and that will stick in their mind and influence their decisions.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Zero_Grade posted:

Yikes.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Zero_Grade posted:

Imagine spending hours of your life making those sprites to impress edgy 16 year olds on 4chan

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Zero_Grade posted:

lol you can play as ben garrison

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

lol you can play as ben garrison

And it’s from when he was fighting being called a nazi instead of embracing it.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

The internet research agency president

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

One of the best things is he talks about why Conspiracy theories and such are dangerous. Its not that large number of people will believe in them, but it will filter out in a waterdowned form into the mass public. They'll hear "Hillary is a bad person" and that will stick in their mind and influence their decisions.

I'm sure many people think that Hillary paid to have a former employee killed by a cop in a mid-west town.

Yes, on it's surface it's insane. Yes, it was one of the first, 'fake news' items debunked as being written and published on news portal for a small town newspaper that didn't exist for a town that doesn't exist.

You repeat a lie enough times and some people will just accept it. Forever.

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013
When Julian assange gave that “I’m not saying Seth Rich was the leaker buuuuut I’m not saying he wasn’t ::wink wink::” response is probably the most I’ve wanted to punch him in the face

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
What's even more weird is when the were making the PR guy shielding the family sound like a Mara Jade-esque Hand dispatched by Clinton directly to intimidate and silence the relatives.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Murgos posted:

I like the dichotomy that Trump is both the far-seeing head of an all powerful secret state apparatus (tribunals that investigate and execute senators in secret) and that Trump is also the victim of a farseeing all powerful state apparatus (the deep state).

Neither of which is visible to the casual observer but both consisting of all the elements of the visible government.

It's the inverse of what republicans say about the left.

They are incapable of leadership, fixing problems, blah blah blah
They are also the masterminds of the deep state who control everything and are unstoppable.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Is there an Eco in here???

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Kraanerg posted:

When Julian assange gave that “I’m not saying Seth Rich was the leaker buuuuut I’m not saying he wasn’t ::wink wink::” response is probably the most I’ve wanted to punch him in the face

When people ask that, I like to ask if Wikileaks keeps its sources secret. Like, if I know someone who has some serious evidence of sexual abuse by powerful and prominent people, will Wikileaks keep his identity secret, even if he dies to protect his family and legacy?

Does that include hints and clues?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Murgos posted:

I'm sure many people think that Hillary paid to have a former employee killed by a cop in a mid-west town.

Yes, on it's surface it's insane. Yes, it was one of the first, 'fake news' items debunked as being written and published on news portal for a small town newspaper that didn't exist for a town that doesn't exist.

You repeat a lie enough times and some people will just accept it. Forever.

I don't think people honestly believe Hillary is running some kind of hit squad outside of nutjobs that are signal boosed by the internet and Fox News. But that small number of people's belief have infected larger numbers of people. The whole "Where there's smoke there's fire" thing, even though they're running a smoke machine.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kraanerg posted:

The most I’ve wanted to punch him in the face is when I heard he raped two women.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
This one thread has thrown the cult for a loop. They are MAD.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Wow, Q hosed up there.

Still I'm sure his next drop will clear it all up and they'll be back on board. Guarantee that one of the prophets will do a write up on the drop and they'll all realise that they were just to stupid to understand it. They're playing 8d Chess but Q is playing 12d

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:tinfoil:

quote:

Maybe I am a small minority but I totally disagree. Give the people a little more credit as I am sure that No Name's actions brought to light will prove to many what we here have suspected for a long time.

quote:

The large majority would riot to find out he was executed by a secret military tribunal.

it's not about 'us' but saving our republic while draining the swamp.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Illuminti posted:

Wow, Q hosed up there.

Still I'm sure his next drop will clear it all up and they'll be back on board. Guarantee that one of the prophets will do a write up on the drop and they'll all realise that they were just to stupid to understand it. They're playing 8d Chess but Q is playing 12d

quote:

I dont agree with this at all. Government is suppose to be transparent.
Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable.

quote:

Agreed. It's the same patronizing and condescending rhetoric the Elites and Deep State have been telling us for years. "It's for your own good, citizen".

They're hella tired of their perpetually delayed vindication.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
their brains are rotten mush, they'll instantly forget about their frustration the second q shows them something shiny

q just told them that he shut down the nsa or something, and a bunch of other poo poo, so they're already back to the usual circlejerk

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah he dropped like 20 posts in a row about how they took down Corona satellites and the deep state supercomputers tonight. poo poo’s wild.

Whoever is running the Q account probably doesn’t realize that imagery satellites aren’t called Corona any more. Whoopsie.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

quote:

Yeah he did. I was surprised at how much he focused on it. And he talked about Hillary and asked if she should be held accountable. POTUS said, "We shall see."

It's going down.

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Aug 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Has there ever been a bigger falsehood uttered in the history of language.