Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I can’t comment on the NOVA videos themselves though because I have seen every show live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Jack Anderson posted:

He just changes his loving name wherever he goes huh?

Johnny New Japan. Johnny Noah. Johnny Westside. Johnny Stardom.

Promoter guy in this thread change your org name to Five Aces Wrestling please and book him.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

When it first came out, Rovert insinuated she had an alcohol problem that had been a major cause of issue in the past.

It was theorized after that she may have been drunk in this particular instance but I don’t know that was ever validated.
People self-medicate to escape from personal trauma, nothing about that should be terribly surprising.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

achillesforever6 posted:

Wait gently caress this is in Pittsburgh?

Yeah the owner of the company is from the area so expect them to be back next year. It was a fun show with PCO/Dickinson, Saraya/Britt, and the Ladder match being worth checking out. Although I felt bad during the Britt match because Paige was there and half the crowd seemed busy trying to take pics of her instead of watching the action.

I'm curious to see the iPPV. I've heard there were some technical issues. From what I heard they lost a camera and spoiled the main event?

PCO owns to watch live by the way.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ATTACKWrestling/status/1033396677749743617

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that guy has done crimes, he looks like he's done crimes.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

that guy has done crimes, he looks like he's done crimes.

What a thing to say about the grieving father of Lil Peep

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so there was a sabotage match today that ended in human trafficking

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Are there any good wrestling streams through Twitch? I just read that with Amazon Prime, you get to subscribe to one twitch stream for free.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

2 big news items from DDT

Sept 23 ALL OUT is fighting Sabu, the returning Jun Kasai, and a mystery partner

And Oct 21 at Ryogoku Peter Pan 2018 in Sumo Hall, Super Sasadango Machine takes on Andreza Giant Panda

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Nick Gage is the 10th entrant in NGI3

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Where can I find official information on All In’s official start time?

It’s literally the worst name to try to google info about.

My ticket says 6pm CST, but I heard about it starting an hour earlier now with the first hour on WGN. Which I cannot even confirm becuase WGNs website doesn’t even list it on their website.

The Sears Centre Arena has zero info and has not emailed me about it. But there is a link to buy tickets to the sold out event.

Sorry, but what a loving mess.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Available on all major PPV outlets and FITE and Honor Club starting at 7 PM Eastern

All In: Zero Hour at 6 PM Eastern on WGN America

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Astro7x posted:

Where can I find official information on All In’s official start time?

It’s literally the worst name to try to google info about.

My ticket says 6pm CST, but I heard about it starting an hour earlier now with the first hour on WGN. Which I cannot even confirm becuase WGNs website doesn’t even list it on their website.

The Sears Centre Arena has zero info and has not emailed me about it. But there is a link to buy tickets to the sold out event.

Sorry, but what a loving mess.

The PPV starts at 7 p.m. ET, the WGN pre-show at 6

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

2 big news items from DDT

Sept 23 ALL OUT is fighting Sabu, the returning Jun Kasai, and a mystery partner

And Oct 21 at Ryogoku Peter Pan 2018 in Sumo Hall, Super Sasadango Machine takes on Andreza Giant Panda

Jun Kasai also announced that he's signed as a DDT regular starting on September 4th.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1034079419470671872

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I always wonder how these no-name indies that seem to run off pocket change end up booking people that are way, way out of their price range.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

"hey since you're in the area, you wanna make an extra $75?"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They're also a charity show so they might get some nice deals but overall yeah, they just pick up people as they're already in town and save the money that way.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Either money laundering or money mark, usually, imo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
They pay for it by having Frank The Clown pay to get booked on the show.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I talked to Ian Rotten on the phone today and he shot on CM Punk completely unprompted.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dr. Baker posted:

I talked to Ian Rotten on the phone today and he shot on CM Punk completely unprompted.

Tell me more about being a hiring manager at Wendys.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

coconono posted:

Tell me more about being a hiring manager at Wendys.

BURN!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/aawpro/status/1034175351763738625?s=21

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MDK

https://twitter.com/ICWNEWYORK/status/1034239975997546497

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Is that Nicho or the fake Psicosis?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm positive all the recent Psicosis appearances including this one are the real one, Nicho

The other guy's went by either specifically Psicosis II or Reaper/Reapper for a while now

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

coconono posted:

"hey since you're in the area, you wanna make an extra $75?"

Literally this. An extra few bucks, and we'll pay whatever it costs to change your ticket and another night at the hotel.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What’s going on with Nick Jackson? I must have had my head in the sand because I only just found out he has a virus and might miss the show? Any more details than that or is that all of it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

that's it, he has the flu

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Super No Vacancy posted:

that's it, he has the flu

Like the one resistant to vaccines? Cody made it sound like potentially fatal

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

What’s going on with Nick Jackson? I must have had my head in the sand because I only just found out he has a virus and might miss the show? Any more details than that or is that all of it

Just that he has the flu. If someone said he is missing the show they're exaggerating.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

Like the one resistant to vaccines? Cody made it sound like potentially fatal

Vaccines are made annually based on a guess as to which strains will be spreading. Many strains are not included in the vaccines. Cody's playing it up because that's what wrestlers do

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Superkick Party Vomit!

But seriously, the timing just sucks. Get healthy, Nick.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1034264256915681280

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Vaccines are made annually based on a guess as to which strains will be spreading. Many strains are not included in the vaccines. Cody's playing it up because that's what wrestlers do

i wouldn't be shocked if the bucks are anti-vaxxers too so

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Dead Kennedys was such a great touch. MJF is such a jerk.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He really is the best parts of EC3 and Drew Gulak rolled into one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

The Go Home Episode before ALLIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUmSX7zkxfQ