Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
The Madden shooter must've had a videogame-induced form of CTE. This plague has killed too many of our precious children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Just like clockwork, fox rolls out this tired old theory for the scandal hungry boomers. Using this logic of keeping children away from things that are dangerous then we should keep them out of schools too. The only problem is that autumn and winter are coming and what do children these days do at home when the weather is bad?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Madden Sbortzball is the leading cause of virtual cte and needs to be banned.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It's just getting harder and harder to blame everything but the gun.
"No, you see. Fingers kill people. We need to chop off fingers."

hmmm

https://twitter.com/njdotcom/status/1033510723018735622

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm starting to think republicans are right and we should kill social security and Medicare.

Hear me out.

> Kill those programs.
> All the boomers die en masse.
> With all the boomers dead no one votes republican.
> No republicans.
> Tax the survivors into oblivion.
> Fully Automated Gay Space Comminism.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Yeah it's definitely video games and not guns.

I love walking backward from "dead people" using the Socratic method, and watching where exactly in the logic the mental gymnastics happens. :allears:

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

If video games get banned because of reddit and 4chan nerds voting for Trump my balls may explode into extremely festive confetti.

Never going to happen. If video games are as detrimental to growth and development and contributive to violent tendencies as fox entertainment insists, then that's all either direct-to-profit-prison, or fodder for enlistment in armed services.

The Army needs its shooty foot soldiers, especially when more immigrants aren't joining because they're being deported or hassled to self-deport.

Tagichatn posted:

How many people got concussions from getting high on shrooms and jumping on turtles? Makes you think.

Nobody who disappears down people-sized pipes ever return :tinfoil:

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It's just getting harder and harder to blame everything but the gun.
"No, you see. Fingers kill people. We need to chop off fingers."

As long as it was "to stop the kids from doing the sinful things" you can expect a threat and no action to be excusable.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

"Look if those kids hadn't been playing video games at that particular place, at that particular time, they would not have been shot" - Some Fox News Producer -

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I'm starting to think republicans are right and we should kill social security and Medicare.

Hear me out.

> Kill those programs.
> No republicans.

Unfortunately, all the Republicans' plans to kill social security and medicare exempt people over a certain age (usually 55 or so). These plans are FYGM in its purest form.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

If kids can't get smartphones or video games they have more money for guns you see

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol watch the supreme court go 5-4 that gerrymandering is legal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/2018/08/27/fc04e066-aa46-11e8-b1da-ff7faa680710_story.html?utm_term=.b0b4737448b2

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
America has become such a bizarre parody of itself. Almost twenty years ago the columbine happened and the media blamed violent video games for that. Not the readily available guns and ammunition, but the video games. In this very weird and particular example in which video games are directly involved albeit a football video game, it's still the video games. Not the guns, the loving football videogame

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FuturePastNow posted:

Unfortunately, all the Republicans' plans to kill social security and medicare exempt people over a certain age (usually 55 or so). These plans are FYGM in its purest form.

Move it to 50 and I’m on board!

Anyways has trump tied the shooting at the gamer thing to the bad nfl yet? Or is that too far for him?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Burt Sexual posted:

Move it to 50 and I’m on board!

Anyways has trump tied the shooting at the gamer thing to the bad nfl yet? Or is that too far for him?

Fox and Fox Sports paid WAAAAAAY too much for NFL broadcasting rights to do that just 11 days before kickoff.

e: seriously, the September 9th ad revenue on Fox and Fox Sports for NFL kickoff weekend will be higher than 4 solid months of Fox News ad revenue.

Fox News is completely kept on life support by the Fox Sunday lineup and broadcast sports.

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Aug 28, 2018

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1034265365516300289

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Qurnah posted:

hell yes ban violent video games like *checks notes* madden?

It would be proof of Gaea's love for humanity and humor if madden gets banned before real football.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
This wouldn't have happened if 2K games had the NFL license

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Kak posted:

This wouldn't have happened if 2K games had the NFL license

The shooter wouldn't have been able to afford a gun after paying to upgrade his character.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Kak posted:

This wouldn't have happened if Blitz had the NFL license

:unsmigghh:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

My man.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/g1Elmo3000/status/1033815644934995973?s=19

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

You mean Mutant League

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Why is that white trash rube suddenly getting attention again? We deliberately purged Milo Yabbadabbadoo from the discourse.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
He's been extra unhinged lately and we get to see him become paranoid about pee pee sushi in real time

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hear me out.

> Kill those programs.
> No republicans.

hell yea cant wait to be a part of FAGS the future is now

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Why is that white trash rube suddenly getting attention again? We deliberately purged Milo Yabbadabbadoo from the discourse.

There is a difference between laughing at a retard being retarded on a dead gay forum that nobody reads and putting a retard on live national TV and carefully nodding your head along him retardedly and carefully consider becoming a retrad while he lists the merits of being retarded.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/status/1034114817848758273

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKr8olZXcVk

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
What in the absolute gently caress
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1034234413100478464

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Did Anthony get financially wrecked in that divorce we heard about, because that's the saddest dancing for pennies type thing I've seen for a long while. Wow.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Its a real life spring time for hitler lmao

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

It kinda seems like Scaramucci is trying to suck his own cock.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Powershift posted:

It kinda seems like Scaramucci is trying to suck his own cock.

he always was and never stopped

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Jesus, has it really been a thousand years since The Mooch and whatshisname, the dude that was played by Melissa McCarthy, were a thing?

I feel so elderly.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the fuckin spiceman got a standing o at the emmy's and now has a probably best-selling book because we live in the worst country in history

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Jesus, has it really been a thousand years since The Mooch and whatshisname, the dude that was played by Melissa McCarthy, were a thing?

I feel so elderly.

Remember like 8000 years ago when spicey hid in the bushes to avoid answering questions?

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001
A forums appropriate version of the GOP scandals.

https://twitter.com/zarzarbinkss/status/1034268163834343424?s=19

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

dude on the right was David Cameron's spin doctor. nice to see he found a new job.

e: cameron as in former british pm

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

:ughh:

I'm not surprised. I'm still angry though.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Make way Hamilton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Virigoth posted:

what the gently caress did smartphones do??

The same thing Video Games did to Fox News, took away attention from watching television and their ad revenue with it.

Every time a person on tv says video games and smart phones are bad, it's because those forms of entertainment are picking television's pocket.

Hahahah. Pew Die Pie was not all bad.