Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

a neat cape posted:

These thread titles have to stop

At least wait until his family has had closure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

kiimo posted:

Maurice Clarett

"I gotta get my goose on"

and it was during practice, too. His teammates were like yo I think that crazy mother fucker is drinkin vodka

Considering he got caught with what has got to be called "the AK-47 Ronin loadout" plus a bottle of goose I indeed think that crazy mother fucker was drinking vodka in practice

the gently caress was he planning on holding up the local daimyo or something

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I read the SI profile on Gordon a while back and unless he’s dropped that shitbag mentor guy he’s gonna fall off again. That guy is very obviously bad news.

The Browns have to intervene and they clearly haven't. It's partially their fault that this has happened to him.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FAUXTON posted:

Considering he got caught with what has got to be called "the AK-47 Ronin loadout" plus a bottle of goose I indeed think that crazy mother fucker was drinking vodka in practice

It's been commonly reported or at least rumored that he was going full Iverson at practice, and just wasn't a transcendental talent like AI was.

He admitted he was drunk for this old video.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

mcmagic posted:

The Browns have to intervene and they clearly haven't. It's partially their fault that this has happened to him.

We've seen how well trying to get rid of a players chosen conman goes already. It's all hope at this point.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a neat cape posted:

Ross, please have some respect, a man died.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Lost at Madden and couldn't handle it, what a tragedy.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

It's too soon to discuss limiting thread titles

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Quiet Feet posted:

A man died. This isn't the white house where you hang the flag at half mast for one day.

Lmao they can't even do that

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Ross if you need to talk please send me a PM. Joey Bosa is no longer suffering and in a better place :unsmith:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

FAUXTON posted:

the gently caress was he planning on holding up the local daimyo or something

He was going to kill one of the local mob guys who he owed a ton of gambling money or something else insane like that. There’s a lot of Greek mafia in Columbus.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

a neat cape posted:

Ross, it's the only title a Chargers player will ever get. Don't take it away from him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I just learned what a zambato is, tell me that's not how Bosa went.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Ross, it's the only title a Chargers player will ever get. Don't take it away from him.

Hahahaha holy poo poo

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Chichevache posted:

My god

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chichevache posted:

A Man and his Hog
Jun 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Chichevache posted:

:thurman:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Bosa Dead, So What

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
loving hell

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Chichevache posted:

:golfclap:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

cavallingus posted:

Ross if you need to talk please send me a PM. Joey Bosa is no longer suffering and in a better place :unsmith:

....Los Angeles?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I frankly don't view the LA Chargers as legitimate and will always think of them as the San Diego Chargers

It's weird because the LA Rams felt a lot more natural of a move, as well as the Las Vegas Raiders

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
the LA Rams felt natural because they actually have a history in LA and only spent 20 years in St. Louis

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

a neat cape posted:

the LA Rams felt natural because they actually have a history in LA and only spent 20 years in St. Louis

and they're cool.

Name some famous Rams, we'd be here all day.

Now name some famous Chargers. There's like four of them.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Chargers played their inaugural season in LA and then bolted to San Diego a year later, where the entirety of their history exists. Hope they like being the Clippers of the NFL

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I don't think Dean Spanos is racist enough for the NFL to force him to sell.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1034176738979405824

Bortles being cool & good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chichevache posted:

A Man and his Hog
Jun 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

and they're cool.

Name some famous Rams, we'd be here all day.

Now name some famous Chargers. There's like four of them.

Come on we got a few: Junior Seau, Brees, LT, Antonio Gates, EricWeddle, Rivers, that cool kicker who pissed on the sideline.

Yeah, after that I’m coming up blank

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

A Man and his Hog posted:

Come on we got a few: Junior Seau, Brees, LT, Antonio Gates, EricWeddle, Rivers, that cool kicker who pissed on the sideline.

Yeah, after that I’m coming up blank

Foughts and Winslow?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Natrone Means business

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Natrone Refried Means

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Chargers had the best fb like ever in Neal!

Also Jammer, Merriman, Sproles, Turner, VJax, Cromartie before he had like 27 kids, Tim Dwight, Eli Manning for a short time and Joey Bosa's ACL for an even shorter time!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Marlon McCree

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

They also had Legedu Naanee for a while. Although he wasn't very good he does belong in the "Cool Name Hall of Fame".

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

They also had Legedu Naanee for a while. Although he wasn't very good he does belong in the "Cool Name Hall of Fame".

I remember that dude. He was a hot name in fantasy after a big week. Then he didn't do anything.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Nate Kaeding, who blew two postseason games against the Jets

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1034084102004256769

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Legadu Naanee who got pulled over for a DUI in downtown san diego, tried to pull the "Do You Know Who I Am" and the cop legit didnt know who he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his Hog
Jun 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Legadu Naanee who got pulled over for a DUI in downtown san diego, tried to pull the "Do You Know Who I Am" and the cop legit didnt know who he was

:lol:

• Locked thread