Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Weatherman posted:

how long do you reckon it took him (assuming the gender is justified here) to type all that given he was doing it with one hand

also how many swirlies was he remembering from his high school nemeses that he'll show as soon as bits:coincash goes up to 100k (oh god please let it go back to 12k before mom finds out)

i'm sure bitcoin has A Woman by now, right?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

also

YOSPOS > buttcoin thraed: Squish me Jesus SQUISH MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

ate all the Oreos posted:

i'm sure bitcoin has A Woman by now, right?

im pretty sure this human female woman had sexual intercourse with a physical manifestation of the bitcoin whitepaper, does that count?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqxNbGvNamY

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boxturret posted:

im pretty sure this human female woman had sexual intercourse with a physical manifestation of the bitcoin whitepaper, does that count?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqxNbGvNamY

Once you go block(chain), you never go bock(chain).

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay

lmao this guy, however, knows what's up

you should check out his book "how to disappear", a co-worker gave it to me because she thought I was "the hacker type" and it was the most stupid poo poo ever
it starts with him in a bookstore looking at people and figuring out that one of them is trying to disappear because he looks at travel books, it's extremely insane and just a weird fantasy he has about being this secret brain geniuse

these days he styles himself as an expert on finding out dating scams

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

TjyvTompa posted:

these days he styles himself as an expert on finding out dating scams

...but with bitcoin :gerard:

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
delight in this, i spent a whole 3 minutes on it at lunch

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

that episode was the dumbest piece of television i have ever seen

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boxturret posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who though this. For some reason many people really liked it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Boxturret posted:

you don't like bacteria spiders killing all the mexicans on the moon?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Paladinus posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who though this. For some reason many people really liked it.

but the moon has a space dragonfly in it! the doctor saves the day and the moon yet again

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Boxturret posted:

ok but what about that episode of star trek voyager where they go too fast so janeway de-evolves into a lizard and has lizard babies

what about that

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

ok but what about that episode of star trek voyager where they go too fast so janeway de-evolves into a lizard and has lizard babies

what about that

less dumb than the moon being a spider infested egg that's gaining mass somehow and causing hundreds of thousands of people to die due to tides or waves or what ever so everyone votes to blow up the moon but an outsider decides not to so then the egg hatches but everything's fine because the shell just completely disintegrates into nothing and as the magic space whale is leaving it leaves an egg the exact size of the original moon and the doctor says that if the earth had killed this wonderful beautiful creature the rest of space would have hated us

the voyager episode at least has robert picardo

voyager doctor >>> other the doctor

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Boxturret posted:

less dumb than the moon being a spider infested egg that's gaining mass somehow and causing hundreds of thousands of people to die due to tides or waves or what ever so everyone votes to blow up the moon but an outsider decides not to so then the egg hatches but everything's fine because the shell just completely disintegrates into nothing and as the magic space whale is leaving it leaves an egg the exact size of the original moon and the doctor says that if the earth had killed this wonderful beautiful creature the rest of space would have hated us

I am having a difficult time figuring out what part of the story i am supposed to masturbate to.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

EorayMel posted:

I am having a difficult time figuring out what part of the story i am supposed to masturbate to.

the bits where people die horribly, like all doctor who episodes

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

aww yeah that part where the alien teachers eat all the orphan kids and the doctor doesn't even know and no one ever cares :gizz:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
how about when all of the dead people were actually turned to cybermen and attacked planet earth?

i think i know the reason all of these sound dumb and bad. dr who is dumb and bad

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
dr who cares :ocelot: :grin:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

what about that

amphibian troi wore it better

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

EorayMel posted:

dr who cares :ocelot: :grin:

doctor pokemon go gently caress doctor who

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

weird alien bat things eat a bunch of people then get blown up by french fry oil

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

nerds

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

a christmas carol but with flying sharks

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

what about the episode of ds9 where everyone ends up in like a board game or something and they all think they're gonna die but everyone is fine at the end.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

or the one where quark has sexual reassignment surgery and becomes a typical emotional :females:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

that one episode of stargate where everyone's a firefighter

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

robot bees that skeletonize you if you don't smile

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

an evil time crow that kills you no matter where you are, an it's super-tots serious this time, except lol no it isn't, everything's fine

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

captain keeta but on space train

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

a virus in a video feed that makes your eye-boogers eat you and replace you like the thing

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

u r

fiat nerd

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Boxturret posted:

so it's the story of the bearwhale as children's scifi

Mr. Nice! posted:

i think i know the reason all of these sound dumb and bad. dr who is dumb and bad

its target audience is eight year old children, which bitcoin

ANYWAY! here's me on BBC Five Live this afternoon, talking about Decentraland, or Second Life On The Blockchain from 2:39:58 to end (UK listeners - or VPN users - only)

...!
Oct 5, 2003

...!
Oct 5, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/PardonRoss/status/1034509806378385410

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

wifi that turns you into spoonheads

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Both are dead.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
Ross is at least twice as innocent as those put together, so I propose letting him out in 68 years.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

my favourite part of ross was when the bad guy won but then all the people of the earth prayed for him and made him young again then time reversed then everything was fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
i liked the one where the adorable orphan cousin came to live with him

• Locked thread