Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i can gently caress two dolls at once?!

mods please rename me The Lonely Orgy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gamers deserve the bullet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
*heart break*
*shooting*

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
https://twitter.com/juanbuis/status/1034314525309263872?s=19

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao literally Urinetown

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

literally the Internet of poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gee i wonder why they have such a huge problem with human waste on their streets

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol that app lets you use private toilets while keeping out the homeless

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Al! posted:

gee i wonder why they have such a huge problem with human waste on their streets

are you interested in a brand new startup that just got it's round a funded? it's called shittr and it's going to revamp the way we think about making GBS threads on the streets.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

lol that app lets you use private toilets while keeping out the homeless

keeping out the homeless is the entire purpose

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

not related to the latest gently caress the poor tech but its lmao as hell that the dems didnt regulate any of the information companies when they had the chance and now trump and the republicans are regulating them to make them into fox news and theres no legal framework to oppose it

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Is Madden even decent? I would assume the series would go to poo poo due to having a monopoly.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

punk rebel ecks posted:

Is Madden even decent? I would assume the series would go to poo poo due to having a monopoly.

eh. it's worth a shot

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

it's like FIFA, some games are certainly better than others but currently they're both in a good place historically speaking

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

You're mostly just paying for officially licensed roster updates with most sports franchises, and any changes made gameplay wise are usually trivial. If you don't already have any copies there's no reason not to jump in on current year, unless the community consensus is that the new version is a piece of poo poo.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You're mostly just paying for officially licensed roster updates with most sports franchises, and any changes made gameplay wise are usually trivial. If you don't already have any copies there's no reason not to jump in on current year, unless the community consensus is that the new version is a piece of poo poo.

How about a sports franchise where you can get an updated roster as $10 DLC?

What’s that? Pay $60 and go gently caress your self? Well ok.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I miss NFL 2K.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

punk rebel ecks posted:

I miss NFL 2K.

I just played that the other night and it’s still loving good. same for NFL Blitz 99.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/nestle-says-slavery-reporting-requirements-could-cost-customers-20180816-p4zy5l.html

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Plea deal; fewer than ten years served.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

https://twitter.com/3liza/status/1034559583954456576

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Especially when the proprietor of this establishment has alluded to patrons being able to live out their darkest most violent fantasies with the dolls. I've been saying for a while that sex doll repairman is going to be a solid career choice pretty quick.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm thinking of a career change tbh. Lonely nerds have a poo poo ton of disposable income. I could do service calls and charge through the nose. I can imagine the calls at 3AM. "Uh hey, the kegel module on my ruby Tuesday is on the fritz again. Yeah I'm stuck. She's got a pretty good clamp on me. Yeah she's a '2023. Ok see you soon. Bye"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

BONE DOG posted:

Especially when the proprietor of this establishment has alluded to patrons being able to live out their darkest most violent fantasies with the dolls. I've been saying for a while that sex doll repairman is going to be a solid career choice pretty quick.

It's been inspected to make sure their are no children dolls

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

It's been inspected to make sure their are no children dolls

Well that's a relief. The inevitability of that poo poo though...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The winners who can't even treat their property with any foresight or care. what a mystery they can't get laid. hmmm let's just institute appeasement tactics that ensure these dangerous people can just do whatever they want

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

StarkingBarfish posted:

eh. it's worth a shot

lmao

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

BONE DOG posted:

Well that's a relief. The inevitability of that poo poo though...

I mean can't weirdos already gently caress dolls though? Like I'm sure somewhere in the world someone was hooking up a sony walkman and some vibrating motor in the 80s to a cabbage patch doll.

which kind of brings me to a question that was discussed on cumtown me thinks.

are child sex dolls bad? Is hurting your sex doll if it's an adult sex doll bad? Like obviously the person has some anger issues or weird sexual attractions to children if he's loving child sex dolls

But aside from chemical castration, what if this is the sexual outlet for this weirdo? As it seems nothing really works and the recidivism rates for sexual predators are apparently through the roof. We don't get mad at people if they destroy their own property, in fact some of us view it as a form of relaxation. Some people even pay to destroy property, like those silly car things where you pay a few bucks and wack away at a car, or the fancier version where you go into some room and smash glasses.

anyway...anyone have a good book or article that sort of explains some of the morality behind this? because like, obviously kid diddlers are evil people that destroy souls, but aside from just murdering them, what the gently caress do you do with them that could be considered moral I guess.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

We live in the shittiest possible cyberpunk dystopia

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

StarkingBarfish posted:

eh. it's worth a shot

:hmmyes:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

when is mcafee going to eat his dick

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

😎like😂😂and😂😂🅱️😎🤷‍♂️subscribe😜🍆

Jesus Christ I hope that’s fake but I know it’s not

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I suppose this fits into this thread better than any others, another case of me not understanding what the gently caress is going on with the US legal system.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45335852

Fella looks like a grade A oval office and defrauded women of just over 900 bucks which is certainly enough to matter to people but the court has put him on a $315,000 bail and he might get over a decade in prison?!

I'm no lawyer but here in the UK he'd be put on a bail of £0 because it makes gently caress all sense to base bail around cash and he'd probably get community service. Where did the yanks get such a hard on for draconian sentences? There's countless videos/cases of judges barely being able to conceal their errections at handing over 200 year sentences or whatever as well. Just boggles my mind.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Rookoo posted:

I suppose this fits into this thread better than any others, another case of me not understanding what the gently caress is going on with the US legal system.

Fella looks like a grade A oval office and defrauded women of just over 900 bucks which is certainly enough to matter to people but the court has put him on a $315,000 bail and he might get over a decade in prison?!

I'm no lawyer but here in the UK he'd be put on a bail of £0 because it makes gently caress all sense to base bail around cash and he'd probably get community service. Where did the yanks get such a hard on for draconian sentences? There's countless videos/cases of judges barely being able to conceal their errections at handing over 200 year sentences or whatever as well. Just boggles my mind.

the sentences are to punish people evangelicals hate because they're spiteful fucks who hate black people more than they enjoy not dying of preventable diseases.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Rookoo posted:

the court has put him on a $315,000 bail and he might get over a decade in prison?!

I mean, $315k for bail is such an astonishing loving number for what amounts to less than a g worth of theft. Maybe he has priors but most likely not and this is just America.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Rookoo posted:

You have no idea: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/13/us-prisoners-sentences-life-non-violent-crimes

quote:

At about 12.40pm on 2 January 1996, Timothy Jackson took a jacket from the Maison Blanche department store in New Orleans, draped it over his arm, and walked out of the store without paying for it. When he was accosted by a security guard, Jackson said: “I just needed another jacket, man.”

A few months later Jackson was convicted of shoplifting and sent to Angola prison in Louisiana. That was 16 years ago. Today he is still incarcerated in Angola, and will stay there for the rest of his natural life having been condemned to die in jail. All for the theft of a jacket, worth $159.

Jackson, 53, is one of 3,281 prisoners in America serving life sentences with no chance of parole for non-violent crimes. Some, like him, were given the most extreme punishment short of execution for shoplifting; one was condemned to die in prison for siphoning petrol from a truck; another for stealing tools from a tool shed; yet another for attempting to cash a stolen cheque.

Sentenced to life in prison with no chance of prarole for stealing a coat.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

generally the judge gets wide latitude to set whatever bail he wants

in addition, the republicans have stuffed the benches full of the most reprehensible fucks imaginable. kavanaugh is just the highest profile one of these. the democrats have let them do this without any resistance because they dont really give a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Mental. One of the victims in the case I posted sounds positively giddy about it as well

quote:

"Another woman, who also withheld her name, joked about Mr Gonzales' new eating habits behind bars.

"He doesn't have to worry about any meals now. He's gonna get three square meals a day," she told CBS.

I mean, getting dine'd and dashed on isn't exactly assault. I admit i've never had it done to me but at my most vengeful i'd probably be satisfied with the guy having to pay me back the 100 or so bucks and, say, wasting 100 hours of his time making him pick up cans at the side of the road, not putting him in a fuckin' cage for years and making him unemployable.