Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

The Weltschmerz Piepit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mang
Jul 21, 2015

Weaponized Cum posted:

i would probably be upset too if the office lead were 5 years younger than me

your gay

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

African AIDS cum posted:

Hmm what field.. might be a bad sign. I'm gonna stock up on MREs and ammo

Software/technology. Nothing that really matters to anyone unless you really care about increasing your NPS while decreasing costs! :gas:

I'm almost excited to watch the company implode now - the CEO is this young cocky guy from South Africa who no one actually knows what he does and he flies all over the world to ??? Meanwhile the President has never worked in this industry before, thinks everything and everyone should be treated like an engineer and talking to humans does not compute.

He also told me they're trying to reduce expenses, which is cute - I took one trip from Phoenix to Denver for one night (the previously documented Airplane Cuckolding Incident); meanwhile my counterpart flew to loving Dubai for a week and the CEO was in Singapore. So yeah, I'm the rear end in a top hat.

Onto the soul-sucking process of the job hunt again.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Eh didn’t you know that teleconference is exactly the same as meeting people in person? Idiot. It’s totally the same!!! - CFO

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I loving hate NPS

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

mang posted:

your gay

thanks boo, what's new

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

is this the new gender in cyberpunk?

mang
Jul 21, 2015

Weaponized Cum posted:

thanks boo, what's new

art teacher left the district testing the water with some new ones. HBU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

what are your new prospects? gonna need some info

besides alienating everyone I know with my anger issues, I think things are going pretty well

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bea Nanner posted:

is this the new gender in cyberpunk?

It is, along with being a terrible customer service metric

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Weaponized Cum posted:

what are your new prospects? gonna need some info

besides alienating everyone I know with my anger issues, I think things are going pretty well

While you are correct about the Latvian women being hard to get to know and have them open up, it is far worth the wait. Out of the three countries I chose to be with a Latvian. They seem to treat their men the best, have better genes, and work harder. They will keep the nice body you see far longer than an Estonian or Lithuanian. I have been with my Latvian fiancé for 3 years now and she still has her six pack abs and great rear end even though she has been introduced to American culture. So, she is motivated o workout still and doesn't eat like a fat cow. While she does have brown eyes her face, body, and even hair (long and shiny) are immaculate. And even now that she can afford all the pork, potatoes, and tortes she could want she has only lost weight since we met.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Dude parents are allowed to get wasted too okay? If anybody disagrees please don't vote me it's the only way to stay sane especially after a couple kids.

I mean none of us ever plan to get high with our kids around but hey when it happens at least make sure that you are not a complete buffoon which I'm handling it pretty well and my kids don't know poo poo

Plus I'm locked away in a room. If the kids happened to come in I'll talk to them and give them what they need after that it's Mommy alone time. I hope I don't get a lot of backlash from this but dude come on being a parent is the hardest thing I've ever done. If I cannot get high on the weekends what is going to keep me sane? Please someone give me some advice what could possibly keep me sane

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Brony Car posted:

While you are correct about the Latvian women being hard to get to know and have them open up, it is far worth the wait. Out of the three countries I chose to be with a Latvian. They seem to treat their men the best, have better genes, and work harder. They will keep the nice body you see far longer than an Estonian or Lithuanian. I have been with my Latvian fiancé for 3 years now and she still has her six pack abs and great rear end even though she has been introduced to American culture. So, she is motivated o workout still and doesn't eat like a fat cow. While she does have brown eyes her face, body, and even hair (long and shiny) are immaculate. And even now that she can afford all the pork, potatoes, and tortes she could want she has only lost weight since we met.

Where do you buy hot Latvian ladies

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

hello, dont buy a saab whoever wanted to buy a saab, theyre bad

mang
Jul 21, 2015

Weaponized Cum posted:

Dude parents are allowed to get wasted too okay? If anybody disagrees please don't vote me it's the only way to stay sane especially after a couple kids.

I mean none of us ever plan to get high with our kids around but hey when it happens at least make sure that you are not a complete buffoon which I'm handling it pretty well and my kids don't know poo poo

Plus I'm locked away in a room. If the kids happened to come in I'll talk to them and give them what they need after that it's Mommy alone time. I hope I don't get a lot of backlash from this but dude come on being a parent is the hardest thing I've ever done. If I cannot get high on the weekends what is going to keep me sane? Please someone give me some advice what could possibly keep me sane

lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

hello, dont buy a saab whoever wanted to buy a saab, theyre bad

How's the 8 series working out?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

girl i porked over the weekend has an a6 and it was nice

she didnt know who QOTSA were though so -10 pts

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Shrapnig posted:

How's the 8 series working out?

i put it up for sale a couple of weeks ago, they've doubled in price since i bought it and i wanna cash in before it needs any actual work done on it given the insane price of parts

its got enough problems that im sick of it as a daily anyway, so i'll use the cash to fix up the merc to sell too and buy a 'more sensible' car

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

non-rs audis are boring af

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

i put it up for sale a couple of weeks ago, they've doubled in price since i bought it and i wanna cash in before it needs any actual work done on it given the insane price of parts

its got enough problems that im sick of it as a daily anyway, so i'll use the cash to fix up the merc to sell too and buy a 'more sensible' car

Take all that money and spend it on a bicycle imo

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

when youre 5 gins deep and are blasting some qotsa while smoking a joint with the skyline behind you you aint really thinking about torque

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i havent had a bicycle since i rode home drunk and crashed into a hedge, and someone took my bike after i walked the rest of the way home

someoeme stole the wifes bicycle from on our porch tho which is some bullshit imo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

so i'll use the cash to fix up the merc to sell too and buy a 'more sensible' car

Trade in your fun and lust for life for a Volvo XC40 like me, Shrapnac.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

ive already got the big boring wagon w an el falcon, next car is going to be a small idiot car again

im actually considering an arbarth 500 ,pls tell me why i shouldnt buy one

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

ive already got the big boring wagon w an el falcon, next car is going to be a small idiot car again

Other than their reliability and fit and finish they're great cars OP. They may be better built for international markets, I dunno, but mine was falling apart after 7k miles.

Fun as heck to drive, to be fair I had modded mine to almost 200hp plus an ECU remap, base is 160hp in the US. That's a lot of power for a tiny FWD car and I think they have less stock power in the rest of the world.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

stock power seems to be 160hp here too. i still really want a brabus forfour, they've got 175hp stock with 100kg less weight, and are fun as hell, with the added benefit that like 90% of the mechanical bits are just mitusbishi colt parts

plus theyre half the price and dont have the fiat reputation

idk tho, once i sell the 850 im just gonna sit on the cash until something cool turns up and make yet another bad car decision tbh

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Weaponized Cum posted:

when youre 5 gins deep and are blasting some qotsa while smoking a joint with the skyline behind you you aint really thinking about torque

Hell yes. I saw them play at Red Rocks last year, they are the best.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I saw QOTSA at Madison Square Garden. The Black Angels opened for them and the Swedish guy next to me was complaining the entire time.

Dancing women in cages. Songs about hard rocking masculinity. Very triggering.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bogan Krkic posted:

You definitely need abarth

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
pwm: an extremely cis cyberpunk world

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Breath Ray posted:

You definitely need abarth