Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

He could also be too ugly for print.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Lol, the game where everybody looks like a barbie doll? Nice meltdown.

their new game starts with you looking at the tits of kidnapped bloody unconscious ladies

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Lol, the game where everybody looks like a barbie doll? Nice meltdown.

it had one fat guy and one old lady (thats nude)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Witcher 3 is still a good game, and pretty woke about womens' agency. The review Ian melted down over also had mostly positive things to say about the game, and the body type stuff was perfectly legit criticism.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I watched my girlfriend play it and I enjoyed how much getting bossed around by girls there was, but that is literally the funniest thing to meltdown about when you look like a cave troll.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
they really need someone with a brain to run their twitter tho

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
its not hard to run one of these company twitters, just make a geralt puppet and do a video where it dances with sonic or something. itll get 50k upvotes and thousands of people calling it the most epic thing ever

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reminder that this dude is the most culturally-aware, coolest, and fashionable dude in poland:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Sp0GES53E

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/Uncle_Frank_Lee/status/1032389782934933504

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Reclines Obesily posted:

they really need someone with a brain to run their twitter tho

They pull that seat of your pants poo poo from time to time. Dumbass, edgy Internet kid poo poo.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Ian’s Twitter is seriously vile and it’s not even really funny

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1034378921226072064?s=21

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the media has declared all of metoo problematic because one hollywood woman did a rape and they are getting bored of it jusr like they got bored of the baby rape concentration camps so i can see where he gets the idea

Grenrow
Apr 11, 2016

Sometimes I think I've seen the outer limits of how weird these people can get, but I end up discovering new depths of strange and repulsive every time. Why do they do poo poo like this? What reality do these people live in where this is a concept you'd even come up with?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Australia

sky news update, the murdoch channel that like at most 20k people watch at prime time

https://twitter.com/Smithwatcher/status/1027355701687934977

sleeping giants oz have hosed them so bad that theyre running ads without being paid to fill dead air and companies don't even know about it till hundreds of people complain to them

https://twitter.com/slpng_giants_oz/status/1034601569713410053

2GB the old man yells at clouds station calling the then minister scott morrison an N word, 3 days later scott morrison is prime minister

https://twitter.com/DavidWoiwod/status/1032422419997184002

oh and despite what he says he did yield and apologized hours later, its a term he occasionally used a decade ago

Reclines Obesily has issued a correction as of 04:34 on Aug 29, 2018

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grenrow posted:

Sometimes I think I've seen the outer limits of how weird these people can get, but I end up discovering new depths of strange and repulsive every time. Why do they do poo poo like this? What reality do these people live in where this is a concept you'd even come up with?

They're weird little goblins who hate themselves

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Here in the States, that would get you beat up.

I'm a middle-aged gently caress and I'd take a swing.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Zeroisanumber posted:

Here in the States, that would get you beat up.

I'm a middle-aged gently caress and I'd take a swing.

pretty sure he has been beaten many times over the decades, he has also been convicted of inciting hatred and for vilification of muslims among other scandals

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Why did Metakour get banned from Twitter?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Mr Interweb posted:

tasteless tweet about the madden thing i think?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

Organizing harassment would be my guess. The old Milo suicide maneuver.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

lol what a lame tweet to get banned for

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You wouldn't think a mere personality has a punchable face, but by god he pulls it off.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Reclines Obesily posted:

lol what a lame tweet to get banned for

Nerds are so mad at football having too many black people both in the profession itself and in the fanbase for their comfort that it's no wonder that this loving dork would think a bunch of people playing a Madden game getting shot at and killed was funny. Glad his stupid poo poo is silenced and I hope it's for good.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What would it take for him to lose his patreon? His youtube was down for a few days but is back now.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1034214845040746497
:chloe:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

business hammocks posted:

What would it take for him to lose his patreon? His youtube was down for a few days but is back now.

Probably informing Patreon his Twitter and Youtube handle is based off a meme racists used constantly?

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1034482899494600704

lol owned

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SunAndSpring posted:

Nerds are so mad at football having too many black people both in the profession itself and in the fanbase for their comfort that it's no wonder that this loving dork would think a bunch of people playing a Madden game getting shot at and killed was funny. Glad his stupid poo poo is silenced and I hope it's for good.

The best thing about it is that he'd never risk his ego in a contest where he could be bested by a black guy.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1034653226321235980?s=21

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/nadinevdVelde/status/1034658710377754625

lmao that IMC worked for Louise Mensch

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Milo's rebrand to Glenn Beck sensible centrist is proceeding as expected I see

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
IMC is too pathetic to get any schadenfreude out of. All I feel is something like pity that's not pity. Like the hollow feeling of pity without the sympathy. Whatever that is.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

I legit forgot Baked Alaska was a rapper. You robbed me of this. At the same time, holy poo poo is it ever funny how much he has ceased to exist.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

I'm surprised that nobody has thrown it back at them as "WE WUZ VIKINGS", because that's the phrase that springs to mind every time I see a picture of some fatbeard WNs standing around posing with their homemade helmets and shields and runes. They eat that right poo poo up.

I mean, the very concept behind the phrase applies to them far more than it does to any other group they'd use it against. Conservatives clinging desperately to some mythical ancestral glory as their sole source of pride, identity, and self-worth? Yeah that's pretty much the definition of ethno-nationalism.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

"The disgusting fake news reached a new low by claiming that police officers would ever volunteer for an organization like mine" is a pretty impressive self own

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I was also thinking Bautzen. Leipzig though? I've assumed that's a left-wing town and seen Die Linke carry the city's south side.

Edit: Dresden is fash too

I got rushed by 20 nazi skins in Leipzig hbh, though this was in 2005, don't know what the situation is like today. There are a lot of good folks in Leipzig, always were, but their fash had the run of the town because they were better organized and much more violent.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Syd Midnight posted:

I'm surprised that nobody has thrown it back at them as "WE WUZ VIKINGS", because that's the phrase that springs to mind every time I see a picture of some fatbeard WNs standing around posing with their homemade helmets and shields and runes. They eat that right poo poo up.

I mean, the very concept behind the phrase applies to them far more than it does to any other group they'd use it against. Conservatives clinging desperately to some mythical ancestral glory as their sole source of pride, identity, and self-worth? Yeah that's pretty much the definition of ethno-nationalism.

Be the posts you want to see in the world

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Shithouse Dave posted:

Be the posts you want to see in the world

And open yourself up to harrassment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
yeah they'll just throw the achievements of the white race right back at you, such as:

-Colonialism
-Mayonnaise
-Two world wars