Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

That's definitely a Lio strip, but I can't find it right now either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kruxy posted:

Does someone have the comic strip that has a graveyard of all of the good comics (Calvin & Hobbes, Far Side, Peanuts, Foxtrot, etc) that have ended over the years, and next to the graveyard is a parade of cartoon characters from bland terrible strips that just keep on going because other people have taken over the strip.

I'm not finding the right mix of google terms.

i feel like it might be the one with the the ring-looking girl?

e: oh right Lio, i knew it was a weird kid lol

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Try asking in the Comic Strip Megathread

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

Found it. Thanks for the info that it was Lio. I just dug and dug through images.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Copyright 2007. I know Mark Tatulli stopped doing Lio a few years ago, so I wonder what his reaction was to the return of Bloom County.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I have some bad news for you.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Yeah, someone already posted it. Dang.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

At one point I saw a thumbnail of a woman, I think she was wearing like a white flowing gown, behind her were two guys in black with pointy hats ala the KKK or a wizard, and they were both floating. The image was black and white and looked vintage but was probably faux vintage. Anyone have it or know what it was from?

I'm just quoting myself to see if there is any hope someone knows what this is. It's driving me buts I've asked around the forums in a few places and no one seems to have seen it. Which I find very weird because it's a pretty memorable/interesting image and you guys are usually so good at this stuff.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Cool, thanks.

http://picosong.com/w5hW2

Is this the one you were thinking of, Nebrilos?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I'm looking for a picture of an online dating conversation where a lady is arguing with a man about feminism and the guy goes off on an insane tangent about how a real feminist would wait for marriage to make her husband's penis bigger because the first man a woman sleeps with grows his penis to her vagina and that should be reserved for her husband. Googling gets me a bunch of garbage about incels.

(edit)

Goon sent it to me https://imgur.com/a/9v25w

13Pandora13 has a new favorite as of 02:32 on Aug 30, 2018

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Does anyone the pictures where a goon painted the original Awesome face with like light rays or whatever on his living room wall? I remember it being really well done, for that kind of thing.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I'm looking for a picture of a file list where a mail server had kept adding to a cache file and it was on the order of several hundred petabytes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

Cool, thanks.

http://picosong.com/w5hW2

Is this the one you were thinking of, Nebrilos?

Yes, thank you.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Memento posted:

I'm looking for a picture of a file list where a mail server had kept adding to a cache file and it was on the order of several hundred petabytes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
No, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I’m looking for this picture that’s called like fat girl 50s fashion lit amdot has the 50s glasses piercings weird hair and dress but I can’t find it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Thin Privilege posted:

I’m looking for this picture that’s called like fat girl 50s fashion lit amdot has the 50s glasses piercings weird hair and dress but I can’t find it.

I'm having a hard time parsing your post, but here's a thing:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Wow my autocorrect is really broken. I was in a hurry. It’s like this:

E: that’s supposed to have a septum piercing on it (one that looks like a cow has)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

oh sounds like a starter pack

theres a whole bunch of them for "fat girls" & theyre mostly misogynistic but I guess you expected that
https://www.google.com/search?q=starterpack+fat+girl

this one is p good:

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Aug 31, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Krankenstyle posted:

oh sounds like a starter pack

theres a whole bunch of them for "fat girls" & theyre mostly misogynistic but I guess you expected that
https://www.google.com/search?q=starterpack+fat+girl

this one is p good:

Ooh I found the exact one I was looking for, thank you! I do know that they’re terrible, it just came up in a conversation and it was driving me nuts i couldn’t find that picture.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I can't remember in which thread I saw it, but someone posted a comic panel of Dr. Doom singing Biz Marie's "Just a Friend" and playing a piano while doing so. Someone please prove that this is a real comic panel and not just some beautiful fever dream I had.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
There's this GIF I'm looking for that was made here ages ago.

It's from Star Wars a New Hope. The GIF has Luke and Obi-wan with googly eyes and funny teeth. I've searched my PC and can't find it. Any help?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

C-Euro posted:

I can't remember in which thread I saw it, but someone posted a comic panel of Dr. Doom singing Biz Marie's "Just a Friend" and playing a piano while doing so. Someone please prove that this is a real comic panel and not just some beautiful fever dream I had.

Google 'Dr Doom just a friend' and you'll get it immediately.

It's a photoshop

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Aw :( Thanks anyway

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

It's not an image, but does anyone have a link to the old Goonskate video where the dude goes over a really big jump, bails horribly, and then lands perfectly on a park bench?

Polka_Rapper
Jan 22, 2011

Brain In A Jar posted:

It's not an image, but does anyone have a link to the old Goonskate video where the dude goes over a really big jump, bails horribly, and then lands perfectly on a park bench?

I think it might actually be in the video I reuploaded. It's not a really big jump, but take a look at 3:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg5AHdeXYwE

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

HBomb posted:

Anyone have the animated gif of Barry Bonds saying "YAMS YAMS YAMS"?

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
barry-bonds-YAMS isn't real, it's just a hoax

I have a couple requests fo things that have fallen off my radar.
1) 2 pictures of a male cosplayer 11 days apart, one he's absolutely ripped and in the other he's decidedly not, one of the followup posts he called his eyes in the second "crazy" and was showing just how hard it is to maintain the 1st physique
2) A cat singing the Japanese children's song "Ai-ai". Not "singing" so much as providing the "Ai-ai" parts of it, like the owner is squeezing it off screen
3) The animation of a 1970's booster rocket stage that wandered back into earth orbit. the animation showed the L1 point, the moon, and the trail of the booster coming back close to earth

Thanks for any help with these!

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

JawnV6 posted:

3) The animation of a 1970's booster rocket stage that wandered back into earth orbit. the animation showed the L1 point, the moon, and the trail of the booster coming back close to earth

Thanks for any help with these!

I hope you don't mind it being made into a "the joke flew over your head" reaction image because that's the version I saved. Also it's 2.5 megabytes as a gif so I can't attach it directly and imgur automatically turns it into a gifv.

https://imgur.com/a/nYYGvDc

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Abyssal Squid posted:

I hope you don't mind it being made into a "the joke flew over your head" reaction image because that's the version I saved. Also it's 2.5 megabytes as a gif so I can't attach it directly and imgur automatically turns it into a gifv.

https://imgur.com/a/nYYGvDc

Works for me! Thanks!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
It was originally a post on the forums, but I think it has probably been screencapped as well. It was an EN goon talking about how he had a crush on a girl, and through a series of events, installed Back Orifice on her PC so he could stalk her. Through another series of events, he takes a webcam from her room (still in the box) and installs the drivers for it and places it in on a shelf hoping to spy on her. Naturally he is discovered.

Either the link to the post or the screencap would be great.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Blistex posted:

It was originally a post on the forums, but I think it has probably been screencapped as well. It was an EN goon talking about how he had a crush on a girl, and through a series of events, installed Back Orifice on her PC so he could stalk her. Through another series of events, he takes a webcam from her room (still in the box) and installs the drivers for it and places it in on a shelf hoping to spy on her. Naturally he is discovered.

You don't mean Redfox the sister panty sniffer, do you?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=429124&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Blistex posted:

Call the police, it's motherfuckin' Granos!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1547483

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Awesome! Can't wait to cringe like it's 2005.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Does anyone have an animated .gif of this moment from The Office?

Season 9, episode 18 titled "Promos" (which is one reason searching for it has been a bitch). They're watching the first promo trailer for the "documentary" that's been following them around for 9 years, and realizing just how much the crew has been taping them. They finish watching it on Oscar's computer, and then all simultaneously :catstare: at the camera that's filming them at that very moment. I've dug around on imgur and giphy, and all I could find were all the other Office .gifs that are all over the place.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Beef Hardcheese posted:

Does anyone have an animated .gif of this moment from The Office?

Season 9, episode 18 titled "Promos" (which is one reason searching for it has been a bitch). They're watching the first promo trailer for the "documentary" that's been following them around for 9 years, and realizing just how much the crew has been taping them. They finish watching it on Oscar's computer, and then all simultaneously :catstare: at the camera that's filming them at that very moment. I've dug around on imgur and giphy, and all I could find were all the other Office .gifs that are all over the place.

I used your image to do a reverse image search via Google and came up with this:
https://i.imgur.com/NoFj0zy.gifv

Edit: found a slightly better copy

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I used your image to do a reverse image search via Google and came up with this:
https://i.imgur.com/NoFj0zy.gifv

Edit: found a slightly better copy

Welp, I'm an idiot. Thanks!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I need the highest res cover of The Chronicles of Riddick that you can find. Front and back.

VHS preferred.

This is no way a joke. I need it for Halloween.

TIA.

edit: Holy poo poo, I found one with a "Win a Free Xbox" sticker that's a decent size. Now I just need the back.

Inzombiac has a new favorite as of 05:12 on Sep 28, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Inzombiac posted:

I need the highest res cover of The Chronicles of Riddick that you can find. Front and back.

VHS preferred.

This is no way a joke. I need it for Halloween.

TIA.

edit: Holy poo poo, I found one with a "Win a Free Xbox" sticker that's a decent size. Now I just need the back.
https://i.imgur.com/ce3L9iS.jpg

?

Not VHS though.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I can make it work. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm looking for a youtube video from a while back, where someone is playing Medal of Honor: Warfighter, and they're watching a cutscene where the subtitles use the wrong "your/you're", so the player just goes and deletes the game install folder.

I thought it was a broteam video, but I can't seem to find it anymore, and searching for it has proven futile so far.